Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2015, 09:14:13 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and early riser Raz.
Morning Dave, you slipped in there on me.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2015, 09:14:52 AM »

yes, electric is done, after two days the owner called a contractor.

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2015, 09:15:14 AM »

Damned insomnia, again. Not good. Gotta chootin' match today.  Morning, muchachos.
Sleep is highly overrated.  Good morning Raz.
I would not know, most of the sleep,I got was since 4 this morning.  What a hell night I had.  Horrible nightmares, tossing and turning waking up every 15-30 minutes.  Sheesh!
Must have been the last of that grumpiness working it's way out.
I am thinking it was related to that Zertec maybe.

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2015, 09:16:53 AM »

This is why you can't send a woman to a hardware store.

funny. good morning. I need coffee!
Coffee pot working?....all electric done?
at a motel for the weekend, had to get coffee in the office, chatted with the owner, she's from Cooperstown, NY, came down in '68 and never been back. OOO toro going.
Most motels these days the owner moved over from India or Pakistan and never went back.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2015, 09:22:25 AM »

ladyfriend complaining she didn't bring any clothes. So what's the problem?

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2015, 09:23:00 AM »

This is up Bean's way and I would bet my last cigar he is a Republican. ::)

GEORGETOWN, Texas (KXAN) — Federal authorities with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives served a search warrant Friday at the home of Williamson County Judge Tim Wright.

An ATF spokesperson said the raid was related to “an enforcement of federal firearm regulations.” Authorities did not provide any further details about the search or what they found.

Wright, judge of Williamson County Court at Law Two, took office in January 2003 after being elected to the position the previous November.

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2015, 09:23:35 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and early riser Raz.
Morning Dave, you slipped in there on me.
TWSS

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2015, 09:23:53 AM »

ladyfriend complaining she didn't bring any clothes. So what's the problem?
Have fun at the store hope you got some dress money in your budget
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2015, 09:24:25 AM »

This is why you can't send a woman to a hardware store.

funny. good morning. I need coffee!
Coffee pot working?....all electric done?
at a motel for the weekend, had to get coffee in the office, chatted with the owner, she's from Cooperstown, NY, came down in '68 and never been back. OOO toro going.
Most motels these days the owner moved over from India or Pakistan and never went back.
The free enterprise system, give us all your rejects and we'll let them live better than our own kind.

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2015, 09:24:38 AM »

ladyfriend complaining she didn't bring any clothes. So what's the problem?
I can't think of any....unless she wants you to buy some for her...

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2015, 09:26:36 AM »

Damned insomnia, again. Not good. Gotta chootin' match today.  Morning, muchachos.
Sleep is highly overrated.  Good morning Raz.
I would not know, most of the sleep,I got was since 4 this morning.  What a hell night I had.  Horrible nightmares, tossing and turning waking up every 15-30 minutes.  Sheesh!
Must have been the last of that grumpiness working it's way out.
I am thinking it was related to that Zertec maybe.
Haven't heard of that, but if the allergy is gone and you're awake....progress!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2015, 09:26:42 AM »

ladyfriend complaining she didn't bring any clothes. So what's the problem?
Have fun at the store hope you got some dress money in your budget
I loaned her a sweatshirt.
You know how women are, hundreds of clothes in the closet but nothing to wear.

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2015, 09:30:38 AM »

Damned insomnia, again. Not good. Gotta chootin' match today.  Morning, muchachos.
Sleep is highly overrated.  Good morning Raz.
I would not know, most of the sleep,I got was since 4 this morning.  What a hell night I had.  Horrible nightmares, tossing and turning waking up every 15-30 minutes.  Sheesh!
Must have been the last of that grumpiness working it's way out.
I am thinking it was related to that Zertec maybe.
Haven't heard of that, but if the allergy is gone and you're awake....progress!
Yeah I am getting better.

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2015, 09:39:02 AM »

Hello boys and girls.

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2015, 09:41:53 AM »

Hello boys and girls.
Could you please distinguish who you see as the girls?  (CG is not here) :)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6