CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]

Author Topic: 6/17/2014  (Read 78311 times)

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #495 on: June 17, 2014, 11:39:17 PM »

Since we seem to be talking about medication, has anyone thought about taking the Shingle's Vaccine...?
fuck no! But if you get shingles you can get medications within 48 hours to cut the duration of the outbreak. JMO, ask your doctor.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #496 on: June 17, 2014, 11:39:21 PM »

They say I'm doing pretty good considering my previous lifestyle. Good cholesterol, not fatty liver anymore, and no blockages. I said it was in my head, and they said probably so. I said IT'S IN MY HEAD! My head feels funny. They put me on mood altering drugs, and I said I have those already! I have not taken those! I like mine!-----GK-----Take two "Snoopies" and two "Dolphins" and call me in the morning. Oh wait, make that 4 of each.  If you can remember what a phone is, after that, call me in a couple weeks.
KC, funny that we come from totally different parts of the Country, and I know what you mean. We are from the same generation, give or take a decade or so.
take two loods and a bong hit of panama red......that's 70's vs KC's 60's
Lemmon 714, and Thai Stick! Yoo-Hoo!
As soon as I get a decent car that I'm not afraid will break down, and a few extra $$$, I'm heading to Colorado..!
shit, just go over south side and get joe self a dime.
I'd like to try some of the new blends and cup cakes... :)

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #497 on: June 17, 2014, 11:40:22 PM »

They say I'm doing pretty good considering my previous lifestyle. Good cholesterol, not fatty liver anymore, and no blockages. I said it was in my head, and they said probably so. I said IT'S IN MY HEAD! My head feels funny. They put me on mood altering drugs, and I said I have those already! I have not taken those! I like mine!-----GK-----Take two "Snoopies" and two "Dolphins" and call me in the morning. Oh wait, make that 4 of each.  If you can remember what a phone is, after that, call me in a couple weeks.
KC, funny that we come from totally different parts of the Country, and I know what you mean. We are from the same generation, give or take a decade or so.
As soon as I get a decent car that I'm not afraid will break down, and a few extra $$$, I'm heading to Colorado..!
lol, you just want to eat!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #498 on: June 17, 2014, 11:41:55 PM »

Since we seem to be talking about medication, has anyone thought about taking the Shingle's Vaccine...?
fuck no! But if you get shingles you can get medications within 48 hours to cut the duration of the outbreak. JMO, ask your doctor.
I have been thinking about talking to my doctor about it.  I've seen some pretty bad cases, that have lasted around 8 months.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #499 on: June 17, 2014, 11:44:03 PM »

I have been thinking about talking to my doctor about it.  I've seen some pretty bad cases, that have lasted around 8 months.
true, it's a bad illness, my wife had to deal with it for close to a year. Face and left eye were involved. It was hell for her.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #500 on: June 17, 2014, 11:44:32 PM »

lol, you just want to eat!
Ya think I can just run down to E. St. Louis and pick up a dozen cookies and treats...? :)  No, I'm not interested in crack, but do you have any cup cakes or suckers...?

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #501 on: June 17, 2014, 11:46:45 PM »

Goodnight boys

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #502 on: June 17, 2014, 11:48:24 PM »

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #503 on: June 17, 2014, 11:49:51 PM »

Johnny

« Reply #504 on: June 17, 2014, 11:54:31 PM »

Goodnight boys
G'nite David, and thanks again,

Baby Face Finster

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Sorry about that!
« Reply #505 on: June 17, 2014, 11:59:14 PM »

Evening Gents! BD Denver has more MJ dispensaries than Starbucks. You can't drive through town without smelling the bud, even tooling through on the interstate.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]