Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 34

  • Administrator
6/17/2014
« on: June 17, 2014, 12:00:03 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 12:03:10 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Put down that beverage, stop smoking, set the fork down - nothing after midnight.
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 12:05:30 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Put down that beverage, stop smoking, set the fork down - nothing after midnight.
Only 10 here CB. Guess I can pour a nightcap.

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 12:06:41 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Put down that beverage, stop smoking, set the fork down - nothing after midnight.
I never quite understood that.  Anyhoo, I've got a really early start tomorrow so I'm calling it a night.
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 12:10:06 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Put down that beverage, stop smoking, set the fork down - nothing after midnight.
I never quite understood that.  Anyhoo, I've got a really early start tomorrow so I'm calling it a night.
G'nite Tony!

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 12:10:06 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Put down that beverage, stop smoking, set the fork down - nothing after midnight.
Only 10 here CB. Guess I can pour a nightcap.
Drinking for those who can't. Later BOTL.

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2014, 12:11:23 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Put down that beverage, stop smoking, set the fork down - nothing after midnight.
Only 10 here CB. Guess I can pour a nightcap.
Ten here, too...ten after nine.  I think I'll have a cigar.  Evening, muchachos.
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2014, 12:11:30 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Put down that beverage, stop smoking, set the fork down - nothing after midnight.
I never quite understood that.  Anyhoo, I've got a really early start tomorrow so I'm calling it a night.
CB the Gremlin? Don't feed him after midnight! Don't get him wet! Make sure his martinis are extra dry!
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2014, 12:12:20 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Put down that beverage, stop smoking, set the fork down - nothing after midnight.
Only 10 here CB. Guess I can pour a nightcap.
Drinking for those who can't. Later BOTL.
Later banter elder!
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2014, 12:14:21 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Put down that beverage, stop smoking, set the fork down - nothing after midnight.
Only 10 here CB. Guess I can pour a nightcap.
Ten here, too...ten after nine.  I think I'll have a cigar.  Evening, muchachos.
Whut it iz raz?

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2014, 12:39:57 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Put down that beverage, stop smoking, set the fork down - nothing after midnight.
Only 10 here CB. Guess I can pour a nightcap.
Ten here, too...ten after nine.  I think I'll have a cigar.  Evening, muchachos.
Whut it iz raz?
It is a Omar Ortez Original, my man.
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2014, 12:40:35 AM »

Time to hit the rack. Tuesday usually hits hard. Sleep well B'sotL.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2014, 12:40:54 AM »

Good evening all... I'm just checking out the banter, and will probably go to bed shortly.. yawn.
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2014, 12:42:33 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Put down that beverage, stop smoking, set the fork down - nothing after midnight.
Only 10 here CB. Guess I can pour a nightcap.
Ten here, too...ten after nine.  I think I'll have a cigar.  Evening, muchachos.
Whut it iz raz?
It is a Omar Ortez Original, my man.
LOVE the OOO. Enjoy it!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2014, 12:47:21 AM »

That's all folks....  Later for now.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 34