CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21

Author Topic: 3/23/2015  (Read 37432 times)

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
Re: 3/23/2015
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2015, 07:31:03 AM »

Good morning gents!  A quick drive by saluting before getting on with the day.

sfish

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2015, 07:31:41 AM »

What's goin' on up in this piece? Managed to smoke one cigar this weekend, the weather's just not quite there yet but I enjoyed an Espinosa robusto

sfish

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2015, 07:32:01 AM »

Good morning gents!  A quick drive by saluting before getting on with the day.
Morning Dave

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2015, 07:47:36 AM »

What's goin' on up in this piece? Managed to smoke one cigar this weekend, the weather's just not quite there yet but I enjoyed an Espinosa robusto
Morning, Scott. What's the good word?

sfish

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2015, 07:47:47 AM »

So that's the way it's gonna be this morning?!

sfish

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2015, 07:49:39 AM »

Listen to this crap, I saw Andy on Saturday and he said he was checking out the banter last week but didn't post because all we were doing was busting each other's balls...Duh!!!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2015, 07:56:24 AM »

Listen to this crap, I saw Andy on Saturday and he said he was checking out the banter last week but didn't post because all we were doing was busting each other's balls...Duh!!!
And he was afraid we'd start busting his ovaries? Sheesh!

sfish

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2015, 07:59:29 AM »

He said that no one was talking about CFest, I guess that was the only subject he was prepared to speak on

sfish

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2015, 08:02:13 AM »

He also put the idea out there of us coming up on Thursday instead of Friday morning, being we're off Friday anyway. I couldn't really say he wasn't making some sense just not sure I can pull that off

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2015, 08:08:17 AM »

He also put the idea out there of us coming up on Thursday instead of Friday morning, being we're off Friday anyway. I couldn't really say he wasn't making some sense just not sure I can pull that off
The Thursday night AJ event is something I would never miss. Haha.

sfish

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2015, 08:11:34 AM »

The only issue (other than getting it passed the wife) is that the one event I wanted to get to was the Tat event at Hamburg Friday morning but not sure that's a deal breaker

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2015, 08:14:07 AM »

The only issue (other than getting it passed the wife) is that the one event I wanted to get to was the Tat event at Hamburg Friday morning but not sure that's a deal breaker
Shouldn't be a problem, the Hamburg store is only an hour from Split Rock. I'd be more worried about getting permission from your wife.  8)

sfish

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2015, 08:14:34 AM »

I'll miss Ted Nugent's inappropriate rants at the bonfire that year

sfish

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2015, 08:15:21 AM »

Shouldn't be a problem, the Hamburg store is only an hour from Split Rock. I'd be more worried about getting permission from your wife.  8)
Could you put a good word in for me on Facebook?

Threebean

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2015, 08:18:56 AM »

Morning men.  50 deg and foggy here.  Sounds about right for a Monday.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21