Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

Author Topic: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day  (Read 27315 times)

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2015, 07:12:12 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave and Cussing Fish.  Glad to have some company show up, been lonely around here.
Yeah sounds like the warden has you talking to yourself

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2015, 07:13:09 AM »

First event today, drop the Warden off at the nail parlor at 9:30 then while she is there I have to move us out do the soon to be DIL's house where we have been staying to the hotel near the wedding.
Dropping the warden off sounds like a good start!  ;D

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2015, 07:15:28 AM »

First event today, drop the Warden off at the nail parlor at 9:30 then while she is there I have to move us out do the soon to be DIL's house where we have been staying to the hotel near the wedding.
Dropping the warden off sounds like a good start!  ;D
Amen

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2015, 07:20:41 AM »

First event today, drop the Warden off at the nail parlor at 9:30 then while she is there I have to move us out do the soon to be DIL's house where we have been staying to the hotel near the wedding.
Try to slow down to under 30 when you drop her off.

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2015, 07:24:45 AM »

First event today, drop the Warden off at the nail parlor at 9:30 then while she is there I have to move us out do the soon to be DIL's house where we have been staying to the hotel near the wedding.
Try to slow down to under 30 when you drop her off.
LMAO, hmmm had not thought of that.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2015, 07:28:52 AM »

Good morning Scott, Dave, Dave and lurkers!  Good to know that Marie Osmond lost 50 pounds and none of it came off that magnificent rack.

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2015, 07:31:49 AM »

Good morning Scott, Dave, Dave and lurkers!  Good to know that Marie Osmond lost 50 pounds and none of it came off that magnificent rack.
Morning Dave, that's out of left field but very true non theless

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2015, 07:35:35 AM »

Good morning Scott, Dave, Dave and lurkers!  Good to know that Marie Osmond lost 50 pounds and none of it came off that magnificent rack.
Morning Dave, that's out of left field but very true non theless
Morning Another Dave, you guys been around Dean too long that is a high mileage 55 year old rack.

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2015, 07:36:50 AM »

Good morning Scott, Dave, Dave and lurkers!  Good to know that Marie Osmond lost 50 pounds and none of it came off that magnificent rack.
Morning Dave, that's out of left field but very true non theless
Morning Another Dave, you guys been around Dean too long that is a high mileage 55 year old rack.
More of an honorary lifetime achievement award for me

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2015, 07:40:37 AM »

Husband and wife are sitting quietly in bed reading when the wife looks over at him and asks the question.

WIFE: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?

HUSBAND: "Definitely not!"

WIFE: "Why not? Don't you like being married?"

HUSBAND: "Of course I do."

WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"

HUSBAND: "Okay, okay, I'd get married again."

WIFE: "You would?" (with a hurt look)

HUSBAND: (makes audible groan)

WIFE: "Would you live in our house?"

HUSBAND: "Sure, it's a great house."

WIFE: "Would you sleep with her in our bed?"

HUSBAND: "Where else would we sleep?"

WIFE: "Would you let her drive my car?"

HUSBAND: "Probably, it is almost new."

WIFE: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"

HUSBAND: "That would seem like the proper thing to do"

WIFE: "Would you give her my jewelry?"

HUSBAND: "No, I'm sure she'd want her own."

WIFE: "Would you take her golfing with you?

HUSBAND: "Yes, those are always good times."

WIFE: "Would she use my clubs?

HUSBAND: "No, she's left-handed."

WIFE: -- silence --

HUSBAND: "SH*T."

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2015, 07:42:36 AM »

Good morning Scott, Dave, Dave and lurkers!  Good to know that Marie Osmond lost 50 pounds and none of it came off that magnificent rack.
Early morning lusting after Marie Osmond....definitely BD worthy!
Morning Dave

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2015, 07:43:29 AM »

Good morning Scott, Dave, Dave and lurkers!  Good to know that Marie Osmond lost 50 pounds and none of it came off that magnificent rack.
Morning Dave, that's out of left field but very true non theless
Morning Another Dave, you guys been around Dean too long that is a high mileage 55 year old rack.
If she's not tucking them under her belt, all is good.

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2015, 07:53:23 AM »

Good morning Scott, Dave, Dave and lurkers!  Good to know that Marie Osmond lost 50 pounds and none of it came off that magnificent rack.
Morning Dave, that's out of left field but very true non theless
Morning Another Dave, you guys been around Dean too long that is a high mileage 55 year old rack.
If she's not tucking them under her belt, all is good.
So that would be the Mammary Standard?  Prefer a younger perky set of 32's myself.

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2015, 07:56:10 AM »

Good morning Scott, Dave, Dave and lurkers!  Good to know that Marie Osmond lost 50 pounds and none of it came off that magnificent rack.
Morning Dave, that's out of left field but very true non theless
Morning Another Dave, you guys been around Dean too long that is a high mileage 55 year old rack.
If she's not tucking them under her belt, all is good.
So that would be the Mammary Standard?  Prefer a younger perky set of 32's myself.
I hear ya:

Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2015, 07:56:52 AM »

Good morning Scott, Dave, Dave and lurkers!  Good to know that Marie Osmond lost 50 pounds and none of it came off that magnificent rack.
Morning Dave, that's out of left field but very true non theless
Morning Another Dave, you guys been around Dean too long that is a high mileage 55 year old rack.
If she's not tucking them under her belt, all is good.
I'm only guessing, but I'm pretty sure there is some serious hardware at work.  Way better to see this early in the morning on TV than the Recticare commercial just before it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19