Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

dwgbryant

« Reply #390 on: March 18, 2015, 06:15:13 PM »

The lady was over early so we couldhead for the beach, but didn't manage to get out until later morning. I got a lot of sun, her car isn't ready yet, so I'm smoking an AF Chateau something or other robusto and water. scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, and sausage for dinner.

Oh, good afternoon guys.
Afternoon Dean.  That dinner sounds great, definitely meets standards.
Agreed, approved!!!
Sounds like breakfast to me
Two large bell peppers diced large, one large onion diced, three Italian sausage cooked part way cut into rounds, throw all together on simmer until peppers are almost soft, scramble 8-12 eggs, add, stir to desired consistancy, serves 2.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #391 on: March 18, 2015, 06:15:54 PM »

Okay, gotta keep an eye on the food.

« Reply #392 on: March 18, 2015, 06:48:42 PM »

All these standards are bringin' me down.

The standard is the standard... It is what it is... All that commie double speak!
What about a substandard standard?
That would be Fish
GFY, you aromatic bastidge!

« Reply #393 on: March 18, 2015, 06:51:06 PM »

@NJDave, I see Atlantic has MC III's in stock. Any VIP discount? I imagine it's minimal
Couple of each left.  Varies from sizes, but VIP is roughly $50 off a box and $6 off a 5er.
I'd take a flyer on a box of Roxxos with how good that line has been

« Reply #394 on: March 18, 2015, 07:10:20 PM »

The lady was over early so we couldhead for the beach, but didn't manage to get out until later morning. I got a lot of sun, her car isn't ready yet, so I'm smoking an AF Chateau something or other robusto and water. scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, and sausage for dinner.

Oh, good afternoon guys.
Afternoon Dean.  That dinner sounds great, definitely meets standards.
Agreed, approved!!!
Sounds like breakfast to me
Two large bell peppers diced large, one large onion diced, three Italian sausage cooked part way cut into rounds, throw all together on simmer until peppers are almost soft, scramble 8-12 eggs, add, stir to desired consistancy, serves 2.
Are you aware of the ongoing cholesterol problem in this country?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #395 on: March 18, 2015, 07:38:36 PM »

The lady was over early so we couldhead for the beach, but didn't manage to get out until later morning. I got a lot of sun, her car isn't ready yet, so I'm smoking an AF Chateau something or other robusto and water. scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, and sausage for dinner.

Oh, good afternoon guys.
Afternoon Dean.  That dinner sounds great, definitely meets standards.
Agreed, approved!!!
Sounds like breakfast to me
Two large bell peppers diced large, one large onion diced, three Italian sausage cooked part way cut into rounds, throw all together on simmer until peppers are almost soft, scramble 8-12 eggs, add, stir to desired consistancy, serves 2.
Are you aware of the ongoing cholesterol problem in this country?
Not a problem for me!

« Reply #396 on: March 18, 2015, 07:48:23 PM »

The lady was over early so we couldhead for the beach, but didn't manage to get out until later morning. I got a lot of sun, her car isn't ready yet, so I'm smoking an AF Chateau something or other robusto and water. scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, and sausage for dinner.

Oh, good afternoon guys.
Afternoon Dean.  That dinner sounds great, definitely meets standards.
Agreed, approved!!!
Sounds like breakfast to me
Two large bell peppers diced large, one large onion diced, three Italian sausage cooked part way cut into rounds, throw all together on simmer until peppers are almost soft, scramble 8-12 eggs, add, stir to desired consistancy, serves 2.
Are you aware of the ongoing cholesterol problem in this country?
Not a problem for me!
Nope, Dean's exercising the cholesterol away.  Didn't you read how he "wore her out?"

« Reply #397 on: March 18, 2015, 08:59:23 PM »

Working late really sucks.

« Reply #398 on: March 18, 2015, 09:07:56 PM »

@NJDave, I see Atlantic has MC III's in stock. Any VIP discount? I imagine it's minimal
Couple of each left.  Varies from sizes, but VIP is roughly $50 off a box and $6 off a 5er.
I'd take a flyer on a box of Roxxos with how good that line has been
$121.95....want me to order one up?

« Reply #399 on: March 18, 2015, 09:22:45 PM »

Okay, software updates deployed.  Now I can go home.  Catch y'all later.

« Reply #400 on: March 18, 2015, 09:23:19 PM »

The lady was over early so we couldhead for the beach, but didn't manage to get out until later morning. I got a lot of sun, her car isn't ready yet, so I'm smoking an AF Chateau something or other robusto and water. scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, and sausage for dinner.

Oh, good afternoon guys.
Dean, just tomcattin'...
We are not going to ask how much sun he got.

Hiya, Deano.
I got more sun than she did, but then she is a dirty blond and used spf 50 sunscreen, I use nothing.

She is dozing on the couch, said I wore her out.
Pass...

« Reply #401 on: March 18, 2015, 10:07:11 PM »

No reflection on Dean, but looks like he tired out the banter as well.... sheesh.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]