Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26

  • Administrator
6/16/2014
« on: June 16, 2014, 12:00:04 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 12:04:48 AM »

We are the champions, and thank you for your continued non support!
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 12:09:19 AM »

Congrats Johnny and all other Spurs fans (and anti heat fans)

Hope everyone had a great Fathers day.  Got to share a smoke with my brother who is up visiting from California after engorging ourselves on some outstanding bbq. Ribs, beans, slaw, and spuds.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 12:14:27 AM »

Thanks Russ, we've been waiting for a long time for another Title. Glad you got to see an old friend.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 12:15:54 AM »

Or, your Brother I should say!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2014, 12:16:34 AM »

Congrats Johnny and all other Spurs fans (and anti heat fans)

Hope everyone had a great Fathers day.  Got to share a smoke with my brother who is up visiting from California after engorging ourselves on some outstanding bbq. Ribs, beans, slaw, and spuds.
Howdy, and goodnight.
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2014, 12:17:16 AM »

Got it right on both accounts!
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2014, 12:17:55 AM »

Good morning and good night to you to Ken
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2014, 12:24:46 AM »

Congrats Johnny and all other Spurs fans (and anti heat fans)

Hope everyone had a great Fathers day.  Got to share a smoke with my brother who is up visiting from California after engorging ourselves on some outstanding bbq. Ribs, beans, slaw, and spuds.
Howdy, and goodnight.
Congrats on the Spurs, Johnny.  And +1 on the howdy and goodnight to all.
Thanks Tony, see ya tomorrow.
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2014, 12:24:53 AM »

Would love to stay and chat but gotta head to bed.

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2014, 12:25:46 AM »

Congrats Johnny and all other Spurs fans (and anti heat fans)

Hope everyone had a great Fathers day.  Got to share a smoke with my brother who is up visiting from California after engorging ourselves on some outstanding bbq. Ribs, beans, slaw, and spuds.
Howdy, and goodnight.
Congrats on the Spurs, Johnny.  And +1 on the howdy and goodnight to all.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2014, 12:26:58 AM »

Would love to stay and chat but gotta head to bed.
G'nite Russ, I'll hang for a bit, but not long.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2014, 12:35:48 AM »

Would love to stay and chat but gotta head to bed.
G'nite Russ, I'll hang for a bit, but not long.
John, did you smoke one of those Estella's?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2014, 12:41:44 AM »

Would love to stay and chat but gotta head to bed.
G'nite Russ, I'll hang for a bit, but not long.
Joh, did you smoke one of those Estella's?
Yes I did Ken, really enjoyed it, haven't seen you to tell you thanks.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2014, 12:48:13 AM »

Would love to stay and chat but gotta head to bed.
G'nite Russ, I'll hang for a bit, but not long.
Joh, did you smoke one of those Estella's?
Yes I did Ken, really enjoyed it, haven't seen you to tell you thanks.
Well, I was wanting to know your thoughts on it. I think they are very good, and KC too. Will was asking about them. Glad you enjoyed. Have to get up early, so night all. PBJ samich, and milk was calling my name-On whole oat nut bread! Nut, hahahaHAH
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26