Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2015, 05:54:22 AM »

Guess I better get ready and head to work. BBL

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2015, 06:38:49 AM »

Guess I better get ready and head to work. BBL

 Have a great day. I'm starting my grind.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2015, 06:42:33 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave(s), and Rick.

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2015, 06:52:14 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave(s), and Rick.
Morning Dean. How's the new digs treatin' ya?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2015, 07:00:08 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave(s), and Rick.
Morning Dean. How's the new digs treatin' ya?
Doing okay Dave. Had a few ladies check the place out yesterday to see what all I need, one brought a brand new set of dishes that belonged to her daughter, they are going to take me to yard sales and thrift stores to shop. Very quiet here too.

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2015, 07:06:33 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave(s), and Rick.
Morning Dean. How's the new digs treatin' ya?
Doing okay Dave. Had a few ladies check the place out yesterday to see what all I need, one brought a brand new set of dishes that belonged to her daughter, they are going to take me to yard sales and thrift stores to shop. Very quiet here too.
Sounds good, nice to have someone looking after you, trying to keep you out of trouble.

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2015, 07:08:34 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave(s), and Rick.
Morning Dean. How's the new digs treatin' ya?
Doing okay Dave. Had a few ladies check the place out yesterday to see what all I need, one brought a brand new set of dishes that belonged to her daughter, they are going to take me to yard sales and thrift stores to shop. Very quiet here too.
Sounds good, nice to have someone looking after you, trying to keep you out of trouble.
Which seems to be a full-time freakin' job! Morning all

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2015, 07:11:34 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave(s), and Rick.
Morning Dean. How's the new digs treatin' ya?
Doing okay Dave. Had a few ladies check the place out yesterday to see what all I need, one brought a brand new set of dishes that belonged to her daughter, they are going to take me to yard sales and thrift stores to shop. Very quiet here too.
Sounds good, nice to have someone looking after you, trying to keep you out of trouble.
Which seems to be a full-time freakin' job! Morning all
And I hope it's not salary, cause there's a lot of OT available there. Morning Scott.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2015, 07:13:33 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave(s), and Rick.
Morning Dean. How's the new digs treatin' ya?
Doing okay Dave. Had a few ladies check the place out yesterday to see what all I need, one brought a brand new set of dishes that belonged to her daughter, they are going to take me to yard sales and thrift stores to shop. Very quiet here too.
Sounds good, nice to have someone looking after you, trying to keep you out of trouble.
Which seems to be a full-time freakin' job! Morning all
Ha ha ha, thanks Scott and good morning.

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2015, 07:17:44 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave(s), and Rick.
Morning Dean. How's the new digs treatin' ya?
Doing okay Dave. Had a few ladies check the place out yesterday to see what all I need, one brought a brand new set of dishes that belonged to her daughter, they are going to take me to yard sales and thrift stores to shop. Very quiet here too.
Sounds good, nice to have someone looking after you, trying to keep you out of trouble.
Which seems to be a full-time freakin' job! Morning all
And I hope it's not salary, cause there's a lot of OT available there. Morning Scott.
Ha-ha, right? May be able to take Mondays off but need to be available 24/7 other than that
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2015, 07:24:43 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave(s), and Rick.
Morning Dean. How's the new digs treatin' ya?
Doing okay Dave. Had a few ladies check the place out yesterday to see what all I need, one brought a brand new set of dishes that belonged to her daughter, they are going to take me to yard sales and thrift stores to shop. Very quiet here too.
Sounds good, nice to have someone looking after you, trying to keep you out of trouble.
Which seems to be a full-time freakin' job! Morning all
And I hope it's not salary, cause there's a lot of OT available there. Morning Scott.
Ha-ha, right? May be able to take Mondays off but need to be available 24/7 other than that
Hey, that's right, todays Monday, I forgot.

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2015, 07:26:15 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave(s), and Rick.
Morning Dean. How's the new digs treatin' ya?
Doing okay Dave. Had a few ladies check the place out yesterday to see what all I need, one brought a brand new set of dishes that belonged to her daughter, they are going to take me to yard sales and thrift stores to shop. Very quiet here too.
Sounds good, nice to have someone looking after you, trying to keep you out of trouble.
Which seems to be a full-time freakin' job! Morning all
And I hope it's not salary, cause there's a lot of OT available there. Morning Scott.
Ha-ha, right? May be able to take Mondays off but need to be available 24/7 other than that
Hey, that's right, todays Monday, I forgot.

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2015, 07:26:38 AM »

Morning men.  And Happy Monday to Dean.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2015, 07:28:44 AM »

Morning men.  And Happy Monday to Dean.
Morning Mark, and thank you.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2015, 07:29:08 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave(s), and Rick.
Morning Dean. How's the new digs treatin' ya?
Doing okay Dave. Had a few ladies check the place out yesterday to see what all I need, one brought a brand new set of dishes that belonged to her daughter, they are going to take me to yard sales and thrift stores to shop. Very quiet here too.
Sounds good, nice to have someone looking after you, trying to keep you out of trouble.
Which seems to be a full-time freakin' job! Morning all
And I hope it's not salary, cause there's a lot of OT available there. Morning Scott.
Ha-ha, right? May be able to take Mondays off but need to be available 24/7 other than that
Hey, that's right, todays Monday, I forgot.

Now Dave.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22