CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]

Author Topic: 2/27/2015  (Read 75668 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 2/27/2015
« Reply #465 on: February 27, 2015, 10:44:22 PM »

Ok, I'm back.  What are we drinking?  Is Mark still around?
Only asking because I'm thinking beer, unless we're doing martinis.
Gin and tonic, Mr. Mayor.  It's whatever Friday, as long as it's not one of those fufu beers that fish and joe wacky seem to enjoy. Pussies!
It was 10 ABV and PBR earlier....gonna head back next door/ come across the street and say High.
Hold the door...
Oh shit, I hope it wasn't something I said.  I just checked CI and no one had posted in almost an hour.  Guess I'll take another look.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #466 on: February 27, 2015, 10:46:24 PM »

Gin and tonic, Mr. Mayor.  It's whatever Friday, as long as it's not one of those fufu beers that fish and joe wacky seem to enjoy. Pussies!
Shit, I almost poured one.  Guess I'll go with the martini instead since your doing gin.  No fuck it, too much work I'm going with my big fat gut on this one; beer it is!
Not just any beer... Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar.  Not a fan of Rogue but this is the best of the bunch.  I believe Shaun is a fan of this particular frou-frou beer.
Far be it from me to judge a pussy's man's choice in beer.  Enjoy.
LMAO.  I still have about half of this 22 oz. bottle left.  Next up, a home brew made by Charlie.

Threebean

« Reply #467 on: February 27, 2015, 10:50:07 PM »

Shit, I almost poured one.  Guess I'll go with the martini instead since your doing gin.  No fuck it, too much work I'm going with my big fat gut on this one; beer it is!
Not just any beer... Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar.  Not a fan of Rogue but this is the best of the bunch.  I believe Shaun is a fan of this particular frou-frou beer.
LMAO.  I still have about half of this 22 oz. bottle left.  Next up, a home brew made by Charlie.
Now we're talkin'.  Have you trodden that path, or you about to bust your Charlie home-brew cherry?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #468 on: February 27, 2015, 11:01:11 PM »

Now we're talkin'.  Have you trodden that path, or you about to bust your Charlie home-brew cherry?
This will be my 2nd from this batch.  It's high in alcohol and very much like the aforementioned frou-frou ones.  Like it better than the Rogue.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #469 on: February 27, 2015, 11:02:14 PM »

The Mrs is pissed I'm ignoring her.  I'll be back in a bit.

Threebean

« Reply #470 on: February 27, 2015, 11:05:16 PM »

This will be my 2nd from this batch.  It's high in alcohol and very much like the aforementioned frou-frou ones.  Like it better than the Rogue.
Home brew has cred' that no store bought can match, regardless how many words are in the name.  Would like to meet this Charlie sometime. He going to CF this year?

Threebean

« Reply #471 on: February 27, 2015, 11:06:09 PM »

Oh lord, what else is new.  Mine's ignoring me, so I'm ignoring her back. F'n women are inscrutable.

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
« Reply #472 on: February 27, 2015, 11:15:24 PM »

Oh lord, what else is new.  Mine's ignoring me, so I'm ignoring her back. F'n women are inscrutable.
You guys obviously haven't been married long enough if they still give a shit that you pay attention to them.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #473 on: February 27, 2015, 11:18:08 PM »

Home brew has cred' that no store bought can match, regardless how many words are in the name.  Would like to meet this Charlie sometime. He going to CF this year?
Never leave home without him.  ;)

Threebean

« Reply #474 on: February 27, 2015, 11:18:36 PM »

You guys obviously haven't been married long enough if they still give a shit that you pay attention to them.
30 years this fall.  Still haven't figured it out, so color me f'd.

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
« Reply #475 on: February 27, 2015, 11:23:54 PM »

30 years this fall.  Still haven't figured it out, so color me f'd.
37 July for me.  Get her an iPad and load the game Hay Day on it.  She'll leave you alone.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #476 on: February 27, 2015, 11:30:40 PM »

It was 10 ABV and PBR earlier....gonna head back next door/ come across the street and say High.
Hold the door...
Oh shit, I hope it wasn't something I said.  I just checked CI and no one had posted in almost an hour.  Guess I'll take another look.
This stall is taken Sir......

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #477 on: February 27, 2015, 11:34:29 PM »

Not a good estrogen weekend sounds like.  I shall refrain adding comments.

Threebean

« Reply #478 on: February 27, 2015, 11:42:16 PM »

Not a good estrogen weekend sounds like.  I shall refrain adding comments.
Thank you.  More like estrogen week. I know for a fact I didn't cause it (TWHS).

Threebean

« Reply #479 on: February 27, 2015, 11:57:51 PM »

Good lord, going to have to post again so my last f'n depressing post doesn't close out the day.  Unicorns and rainbows and butterflies and a baby's laugh and, and, and...
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]