Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]

Ok, I'm back.  What are we drinking?  Is Mark still around?
Only asking because I'm thinking beer, unless we're doing martinis.
Gin and tonic, Mr. Mayor.  It's whatever Friday, as long as it's not one of those fufu beers that fish and joe wacky seem to enjoy. Pussies!
It was 10 ABV and PBR earlier....gonna head back next door/ come across the street and say High.
Hold the door...
Oh shit, I hope it wasn't something I said.  I just checked CI and no one had posted in almost an hour.  Guess I'll take another look.

Ok, I'm back.  What are we drinking?  Is Mark still around?
Only asking because I'm thinking beer, unless we're doing martinis.
Gin and tonic, Mr. Mayor.  It's whatever Friday, as long as it's not one of those fufu beers that fish and joe wacky seem to enjoy. Pussies!
Shit, I almost poured one.  Guess I'll go with the martini instead since your doing gin.  No fuck it, too much work I'm going with my big fat gut on this one; beer it is!
Not just any beer... Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar.  Not a fan of Rogue but this is the best of the bunch.  I believe Shaun is a fan of this particular frou-frou beer.
Far be it from me to judge a pussy's man's choice in beer.  Enjoy.
LMAO.  I still have about half of this 22 oz. bottle left.  Next up, a home brew made by Charlie.

Ok, I'm back.  What are we drinking?  Is Mark still around?
Only asking because I'm thinking beer, unless we're doing martinis.
Gin and tonic, Mr. Mayor.  It's whatever Friday, as long as it's not one of those fufu beers that fish and joe wacky seem to enjoy. Pussies!
Shit, I almost poured one.  Guess I'll go with the martini instead since your doing gin.  No fuck it, too much work I'm going with my big fat gut on this one; beer it is!
Not just any beer... Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar.  Not a fan of Rogue but this is the best of the bunch.  I believe Shaun is a fan of this particular frou-frou beer.
Far be it from me to judge a pussy's man's choice in beer.  Enjoy.
LMAO.  I still have about half of this 22 oz. bottle left.  Next up, a home brew made by Charlie.
Now we're talkin'.  Have you trodden that path, or you about to bust your Charlie home-brew cherry?

Ok, I'm back.  What are we drinking?  Is Mark still around?
Only asking because I'm thinking beer, unless we're doing martinis.
Gin and tonic, Mr. Mayor.  It's whatever Friday, as long as it's not one of those fufu beers that fish and joe wacky seem to enjoy. Pussies!
Shit, I almost poured one.  Guess I'll go with the martini instead since your doing gin.  No fuck it, too much work I'm going with my big fat gut on this one; beer it is!
Not just any beer... Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar.  Not a fan of Rogue but this is the best of the bunch.  I believe Shaun is a fan of this particular frou-frou beer.
Far be it from me to judge a pussy's man's choice in beer.  Enjoy.
LMAO.  I still have about half of this 22 oz. bottle left.  Next up, a home brew made by Charlie.
Now we're talkin'.  Have you trodden that path, or you about to bust your Charlie home-brew cherry?
This will be my 2nd from this batch.  It's high in alcohol and very much like the aforementioned frou-frou ones.  Like it better than the Rogue.

The Mrs is pissed I'm ignoring her.  I'll be back in a bit.

[...]
Home brew has cred' that no store bought can match, regardless how many words are in the name.  Would like to meet this Charlie sometime. He going to CF this year?

The Mrs is pissed I'm ignoring her.  I'll be back in a bit.
Oh lord, what else is new.  Mine's ignoring me, so I'm ignoring her back. F'n women are inscrutable.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

The Mrs is pissed I'm ignoring her.  I'll be back in a bit.
Oh lord, what else is new.  Mine's ignoring me, so I'm ignoring her back. F'n women are inscrutable.
You guys obviously haven't been married long enough if they still give a shit that you pay attention to them.

[...]
Never leave home without him.  ;)

The Mrs is pissed I'm ignoring her.  I'll be back in a bit.
Oh lord, what else is new.  Mine's ignoring me, so I'm ignoring her back. F'n women are inscrutable.
You guys obviously haven't been married long enough if they still give a shit that you pay attention to them.
30 years this fall.  Still haven't figured it out, so color me f'd.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

The Mrs is pissed I'm ignoring her.  I'll be back in a bit.
Oh lord, what else is new.  Mine's ignoring me, so I'm ignoring her back. F'n women are inscrutable.
You guys obviously haven't been married long enough if they still give a shit that you pay attention to them.
30 years this fall.  Still haven't figured it out, so color me f'd.
37 July for me.  Get her an iPad and load the game Hay Day on it.  She'll leave you alone.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...

Ok, I'm back.  What are we drinking?  Is Mark still around?
Only asking because I'm thinking beer, unless we're doing martinis.
Gin and tonic, Mr. Mayor.  It's whatever Friday, as long as it's not one of those fufu beers that fish and joe wacky seem to enjoy. Pussies!
It was 10 ABV and PBR earlier....gonna head back next door/ come across the street and say High.
Hold the door...
Oh shit, I hope it wasn't something I said.  I just checked CI and no one had posted in almost an hour.  Guess I'll take another look.
This stall is taken Sir......

The Mrs is pissed I'm ignoring her.  I'll be back in a bit.
Oh lord, what else is new.  Mine's ignoring me, so I'm ignoring her back. F'n women are inscrutable.
Not a good estrogen weekend sounds like.  I shall refrain adding comments.

The Mrs is pissed I'm ignoring her.  I'll be back in a bit.
Oh lord, what else is new.  Mine's ignoring me, so I'm ignoring her back. F'n women are inscrutable.
Not a good estrogen weekend sounds like.  I shall refrain adding comments.
Thank you.  More like estrogen week. I know for a fact I didn't cause it (TWHS).

Good lord, going to have to post again so my last f'n depressing post doesn't close out the day.  Unicorns and rainbows and butterflies and a baby's laugh and, and, and...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]