Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]

Ok, I'm going to fix that martini.  Be back shortly.  (No offense, Joe)
Me too, ya mofo. With a jalapeno martini.
Wine, G&T, now a martini, you wild man!
Indeed.  And now the warden is bugging the schitt out of me over some network issues, which she caused trying to hook-up a new printer.  FML.
No longer have that problem, but I guess that reason enough for an extra beverage.

Don't care for olives, so martini's have never been my choice of drink, although lemon twist is acceptable.  Do occasionally go for one with onion, but technically that's a Gibson.
Love olives but love onions too.  (You can't be surprised by that).  Never tried a Gibson.

Don't care for olives, so martini's have never been my choice of drink, although lemon twist is acceptable.  Do occasionally go for one with onion, but technically that's a Gibson.
Love olives but love onions too.  (You can't be surprised by that).  Never tried a Gibson.
Other than a G&T, my usual go to with gin is a Gimlet.  Refreshing in summer if that ever gets here.

Don't care for olives, so martini's have never been my choice of drink, although lemon twist is acceptable.  Do occasionally go for one with onion, but technically that's a Gibson.
Love olives but love onions too.  (You can't be surprised by that).  Never tried a Gibson.
Other than a G&T, my usual go to with gin is a Gimlet.  Refreshing in summer if that ever gets here.
Never had that either but it recently came up in a discussion with some colleagues.  Look forward to trying it in the warmer weather.

Happy to help with the "to do" list!

Happy to help with the "to do" list!
You do tend to create those with regard to booze and cigars, and for that, we salute you!

Happy to help with the "to do" list!
LMFAO!  The banters have always been good for that.

Don't care for olives, so martini's have never been my choice of drink, although lemon twist is acceptable.  Do occasionally go for one with onion, but technically that's a Gibson.
Love olives but love onions too.  (You can't be surprised by that).  Never tried a Gibson.
Gibsons are best with a couple drops of bitters.  Accentuates the onions.  Evening, boys.

Don't care for olives, so martini's have never been my choice of drink, although lemon twist is acceptable.  Do occasionally go for one with onion, but technically that's a Gibson.
Love olives but love onions too.  (You can't be surprised by that).  Never tried a Gibson.
Gibsons are best with a couple drops of bitters.  Accentuates the onions.  Evening, boys.
Hey there raz.  Will have to try that.  And as likely the last post of the day, GFY!

Don't care for olives, so martini's have never been my choice of drink, although lemon twist is acceptable.  Do occasionally go for one with onion, but technically that's a Gibson.
Love olives but love onions too.  (You can't be surprised by that).  Never tried a Gibson.
Gibsons are best with a couple drops of bitters.  Accentuates the onions.  Evening, boys.
Hey Raz!

Don't care for olives, so martini's have never been my choice of drink, although lemon twist is acceptable.  Do occasionally go for one with onion, but technically that's a Gibson.
Love olives but love onions too.  (You can't be surprised by that).  Never tried a Gibson.
Gibsons are best with a couple drops of bitters.  Accentuates the onions.  Evening, boys.
Hey Raz!
Last post.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]