CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]

Author Topic: 2/25/2015  (Read 76938 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 2/25/2015
« Reply #435 on: February 25, 2015, 11:36:18 PM »

Ok, I'm going to fix that martini.  Be back shortly.  (No offense, Joe)
Me too, ya mofo. With a jalapeno martini.
Wine, G&T, now a martini, you wild man!
Indeed.  And now the warden is bugging the schitt out of me over some network issues, which she caused trying to hook-up a new printer.  FML.
No longer have that problem, but I guess that reason enough for an extra beverage.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #436 on: February 25, 2015, 11:41:26 PM »

Don't care for olives, so martini's have never been my choice of drink, although lemon twist is acceptable.  Do occasionally go for one with onion, but technically that's a Gibson.
Love olives but love onions too.  (You can't be surprised by that).  Never tried a Gibson.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #437 on: February 25, 2015, 11:45:51 PM »

Don't care for olives, so martini's have never been my choice of drink, although lemon twist is acceptable.  Do occasionally go for one with onion, but technically that's a Gibson.
Love olives but love onions too.  (You can't be surprised by that).  Never tried a Gibson.
Other than a G&T, my usual go to with gin is a Gimlet.  Refreshing in summer if that ever gets here.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #438 on: February 25, 2015, 11:47:23 PM »

Other than a G&T, my usual go to with gin is a Gimlet.  Refreshing in summer if that ever gets here.
Never had that either but it recently came up in a discussion with some colleagues.  Look forward to trying it in the warmer weather.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #439 on: February 25, 2015, 11:51:26 PM »

Happy to help with the "to do" list!

Threebean

« Reply #440 on: February 25, 2015, 11:53:28 PM »

You do tend to create those with regard to booze and cigars, and for that, we salute you!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #441 on: February 25, 2015, 11:53:41 PM »

LMFAO!  The banters have always been good for that.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #442 on: February 25, 2015, 11:57:41 PM »

Gibsons are best with a couple drops of bitters.  Accentuates the onions.  Evening, boys.

Threebean

« Reply #443 on: February 25, 2015, 11:58:53 PM »

Gibsons are best with a couple drops of bitters.  Accentuates the onions.  Evening, boys.
Hey there raz.  Will have to try that.  And as likely the last post of the day, GFY!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #444 on: February 25, 2015, 11:59:01 PM »

Hey Raz!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #445 on: February 25, 2015, 11:59:44 PM »

Hey Raz!
Last post.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]