Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17

  • Administrator
6/14/2014
« on: June 14, 2014, 12:01:30 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 12:02:52 AM »

No jam...so banter here for good cigar deals.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 12:05:16 AM »

Ken, just pay the $60, it ain't worth the heartache.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 12:05:17 AM »

No jam...so banter here for good cigar deals.
Oy, you learned it the right way. I can't even find someone to speak English correctly here. Oh, and the State of Louisiana wants to take my driver's license! Crazy. Oh, and they said even if they made a mistake, I still have to pay $60.00. I'm moving if they do charge that, just on general principle. They can sell my rent house, and give it to someone who has NOT paid them a Million dollars worth of taxes!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 12:11:02 AM »

No jam...so banter here for good cigar deals.
Oy, you learned it the right way. I can't even find someone to speak English correctly here. Oh, and the State of Louisiana wants to take my driver's license! Crazy. Oh, and they said even if they made a mistake, I still have to pay $60.00. I'm moving if they do charge that, just on general principle. They can sell my rent house, and give it to someone who has NOT paid them a Million dollars worth of taxes!
I am tired of this state. Says I owe $13,000 back taxes. Called about it, and has to do with my Dad's estate. Sister got that, and he was barely solvent, with Mom's and his medical bill's. Better be a mistake, cause they say I can't drive!!! Fucking stupid state. He was working for the State when he died! Stupid bitch I talked to said she sent a letter, This state is fucked up!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2014, 12:15:38 AM »

No jam...so banter here for good cigar deals.
Oy, you learned it the right way. I can't even find someone to speak English correctly here. Oh, and the State of Louisiana wants to take my driver's license! Crazy. Oh, and they said even if they made a mistake, I still have to pay $60.00. I'm moving if they do charge that, just on general principle. They can sell my rent house, and give it to someone who has NOT paid them a Million dollars worth of taxes!
I am tired of this state. Says I owe $13,000 back taxes. Called about it, and has to do with my Dad's estate. Sister got that, and he was barely solvent, with Mom's and his medical bill's. Better be a mistake, cause they say I can't drive!!! Fucking stupid state. He was working for the State when he died! Stupid bitch I talked to said she sent a letter, This state is fucked up!
like every broke state, they are looking for money under every stone. That's why that cigar tax will pass for sure.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 12:19:04 AM »

I best get some rest, got 24 hours more at work this weekend. Have a cigar and relax boys. And happy Father's Day weekend to ya all.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2014, 12:27:25 AM »

[...]
Louisiana is not broke, and will never be broke as long as the Oil flows. We should have no tax, like Texas. 5 million people, and billions of bbls a day? We have more Oil & Gas than any State, per capita. We should have a free house, and car when we are born! But, we are stupid and the politicians they say are elected by us, but they are all the same. Not a dimes difference! The bottom line is that the people of this State are STUPID, and don't care! Laissez les bons temps rouler! This State is ruined, and my Industry did it. We need some of the Trillions that was made here!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2014, 02:04:02 AM »

Good morning guys.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2014, 02:19:14 AM »

Good morning guys.
Hey, Chip. Sorry about the rant on sports, and our State. I understand the appeal of sports, but not why our politicians have continually fucked us. I guess, because they can.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2014, 02:33:46 AM »

Good morning guys.
Hey, Chip. Sorry about the rant on sports, and our State. I understand the appeal of sports, but not why our politicians have continually fucked us. I guess, because they can.
Good morning Ken, gotta love the way out state hits you at the drivers license place. I got hit with a extra 360.00 fee because they claimed the license plate on a car we sold did not have it's plate turned in within 10 days of canceling the insurance on it.  Cash only of course at the DMV, they told me I could dispute it if I could provide all the proper documentation from 3 years ago.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2014, 02:55:48 AM »

Starting the Fathers Day weekend with a Montecristo No.2 from 5-13.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2014, 03:00:23 AM »

Starting the Fathers Day weekend with a Montecristo No.2 from 5-13.
Chip, I should also quantify, when I say 'Sport', I am inferring 'competition', which is what kept humans alive, and thrive. This I know is important, or I would not be here! But, I sense another reason--that I do not want people to misunderstand. As useful as competition is in all things, be it war, business, getting women, it needs to be understood, that it is Testosterone that pushes all of these endeavors. I have nothing against this, I have plenty—and we as humans would have died in a heap without it, no doubt. And as far back as we can go as humans—cave man days. There probably needed to be an activity--a mechanism, that could control mainly the testosterone of a 'war-like', chick bangin', 'I'll 'kick your ass' culture, during peacetime. Hence, Sports! I have nothing against, like I said--I have my hobbies, some not healthy, but glad we don't have too many riots Stateside!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2014, 03:18:57 AM »

Today is Saturday, June 14, the 165th day of 2014. There are 200 days left in the year. This is Flag Day.
Logged

JAC

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2014, 03:19:28 AM »

Good morning guys.
Hey, Chip. Sorry about the rant on sports, and our State. I understand the appeal of sports, but not why our politicians have continually fucked us. I guess, because they can.
Good morning Ken, gotta love the way out state hits you at the drivers license place. I got hit with a extra 360.00 fee because they claimed the license plate on a car we sold did not have it's plate turned in within 10 days of canceling the insurance on it.  Cash only of course at the DMV, they told me I could dispute it if I could provide all the proper documentation from 3 years ago.

Morning, Southern Sirs.  I only butt in because y'all pleasantly reminded me of an episode several years back.  I was helping my grandmother renew her car at the local service station.  An Inspection was required.  Since we don't much hear tell of none such here up in Yankee country, I was a bit perplexed.  But a fee is a fee, a tax is a tax, a bribe is a bribe, and the world spins 'round and 'round.  Fella looked it over, and I stupidly asked if it passed.  And he responded, of course, as if the rooster had transformed into a spelling bee champ with the key at the ready.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17