Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]

On we go to 31

Later douchebags!
We embrace that sort of talk around here!
Special member Beibfish!
Evening Mikey!
Waazup Scott?
Getting excited about CFest actually
GFY
Ha! It's not like you're not going, you have BOTL to entertain and host!
True.  Had to stop off at the beverage store myself today, picked up some more Chokolat, Sam Cinder Bock and Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stout.
That Brooklyn chocolate is pretty darned good from memory, haven't had it since I found the ST. Had some Horny Goat Choc PB last night, stellar
You mentioned the doc said you could smoke again.  Have you?
No I haven't, told myself not to until I saw the surgeon yesterday and he said my incision had healed well so it was basically self imposed. Weather is now freezing so it'll probably be next week before I burn one.
Should take you out somewhere on Monday to break that fast.
Fat chance, working from home with the kid. They're off for President's Day so smoking seems unlikely. Later in the week when it warms up is possible for a shorty
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]