Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2022, 02:49:58 PM »

Also at Atlantic, some St. Patricks cigars....
https://atlanticcigar.com/search-results-page?q=Alec+Bradley+Filthy+Hooligan

I prefer to go with the Illusione 88 or Espinosa Wasabi for my candela silliness.
Rocky used to make an Indian Tabac candela I really liked. I remember buying a box of Toros for less than $50 about 15 years ago.

In my day...
Think that's still out there as well as an Edge candela.

« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2022, 04:18:20 PM »

Also at Atlantic, some St. Patricks cigars....
https://atlanticcigar.com/search-results-page?q=Alec+Bradley+Filthy+Hooligan

I prefer to go with the Illusione 88 or Espinosa Wasabi for my candela silliness.
Rocky used to make an Indian Tabac candela I really liked. I remember buying a box of Toros for less than $50 about 15 years ago.

In my day...
Think that's still out there as well as an Edge candela.
Possibly. In any case, I liked your Ash Wednesday post and am planning the same with an Espinosa Crema.

« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2022, 04:31:39 PM »

GoTF doesn't dissapoint.

« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2022, 04:32:40 PM »

 :D
Also at Atlantic, some St. Patricks cigars....
https://atlanticcigar.com/search-results-page?q=Alec+Bradley+Filthy+Hooligan

I prefer to go with the Illusione 88 or Espinosa Wasabi for my candela silliness.
Rocky used to make an Indian Tabac candela I really liked. I remember buying a box of Toros for less than $50 about 15 years ago.

In my day...
Think that's still out there as well as an Edge candela.
Possibly. In any case, I liked your Ash Wednesday post and am planning the same with an Espinosa Crema.
:D

« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2022, 05:32:07 PM »

:D
Also at Atlantic, some St. Patricks cigars....
https://atlanticcigar.com/search-results-page?q=Alec+Bradley+Filthy+Hooligan

I prefer to go with the Illusione 88 or Espinosa Wasabi for my candela silliness.
Rocky used to make an Indian Tabac candela I really liked. I remember buying a box of Toros for less than $50 about 15 years ago.

In my day...
Think that's still out there as well as an Edge candela.
Possibly. In any case, I liked your Ash Wednesday post and am planning the same with an Espinosa Crema.
:D
I left later than I had wanted but I rewarded myself with dessert.

« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2022, 05:57:35 PM »

:D
Also at Atlantic, some St. Patricks cigars....
https://atlanticcigar.com/search-results-page?q=Alec+Bradley+Filthy+Hooligan

I prefer to go with the Illusione 88 or Espinosa Wasabi for my candela silliness.
Rocky used to make an Indian Tabac candela I really liked. I remember buying a box of Toros for less than $50 about 15 years ago.

In my day...
Think that's still out there as well as an Edge candela.
Possibly. In any case, I liked your Ash Wednesday post and am planning the same with an Espinosa Crema.
:D
I left later than I had wanted but I rewarded myself with dessert.

It's not holding on to the ash as well as I remembered but it also doesn't require touchups and the flavor is delicious.

« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2022, 07:05:09 PM »

Good.... yes it's good!  Just finished some salmon

« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2022, 07:24:55 PM »

Good.... yes it's good!  Just finished some salmon
That's making me hungry.

« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2022, 07:25:23 PM »

Just walked through the door. Not too bad for one day.

« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2022, 09:11:15 PM »

Getting my Ash Wednesday on...

« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2022, 09:19:48 PM »

Getting my Ash Wednesday on...

That's the spirit!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]