Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]

glassken

« Reply #420 on: June 13, 2014, 10:44:55 PM »

Evening Guys, Ken go easy on us Spurs Fans!
I watch NO sports! Used to play some, but lost interest. Boxing and, then UFC, and that has got into the realm of WWE, so no go for me. Guess I'm just not a "Team Player"! Take my Man card, I dare ya!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #421 on: June 13, 2014, 10:46:26 PM »

Evening Guys, Ken go easy on us Spurs Fans!
I watch NO sports! Used to play some, but lost interest. Boxing and, then UFC, and that has got into the realm of WWE, so no go for me. Guess I'm just not a "Team Player"! Take my Man card, I dare ya!
Nah Ken, luv ya just the way you are.

« Reply #422 on: June 13, 2014, 10:48:32 PM »

Evening Guys, Ken go easy on us Spurs Fans!
I watch NO sports! Used to play some, but lost interest. Boxing and, then UFC, and that has got into the realm of WWE, so no go for me. Guess I'm just not a "Team Player"! Take my Man card, I dare ya!
Ken, you work on an off-shore oil rig, for cryin' out loud.  Pretty sure your man card can withstand a dearth of sports fandom.

« Reply #423 on: June 13, 2014, 10:52:17 PM »

Now if you were to tell us you wear a tutu to work and bake cupcakes each day for the boys on the rig, then we need to talk.

« Reply #424 on: June 13, 2014, 11:03:33 PM »

KC, Ken, & Mr. Reed, that's it for me.  Catch up with y'all later.  Adios, mofos.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #425 on: June 13, 2014, 11:05:58 PM »

KC, Ken, & Mr. Reed, that's it for me.  Catch up with y'all later.  Adios, mofos.
G'nite Mark, I'll be at work soon, be in contact with you.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #426 on: June 13, 2014, 11:08:57 PM »

Now if you were to tell us you wear a tutu to work and bake cupcakes each day for the boys on the rig, then we need to talk.
HaHa, my Dad was the biggest Football fan, and when I was young, I would ask my mom why dad just kicked over the TV, and she would say: "Stupid Football". My Dad was a very intelligent man, an Engineer that had knowledge of most things in this world. He could tell you what any football players High School coach was. This was way before internet, so he was paying attention. He loved the game, and basketball, and hockey. Nothing else. He was never violent to my mom, or his kids, but that TV caught hell! He knew how to fix them, so that might be the reason! Maybe that's why I was never interested. Weird how the human brain works.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #427 on: June 13, 2014, 11:09:26 PM »

It'll be a hard fought game for sure but I think we can do it.-----jr-----Evening Johnny!
Evening KC, how's the soccer game going?
Games done until tomorrow.  Honduras plays Sunday.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #428 on: June 13, 2014, 11:18:18 PM »

It'll be a hard fought game for sure but I think we can do it.-----jr-----Evening Johnny!
Evening KC, how's the soccer game going?
Games done until tomorrow.  Honduras plays Sunday.
World Cup is great! I love watching it in Spanish. Gooooooolllllaaaaassssoooo! The Dutch looked good today.

« Reply #429 on: June 13, 2014, 11:22:45 PM »

Mike, you off your feed again?
Off getting my feed more like it.  Memphis style beef ribs, beans, cole slaw and cornbeard with some Angry Orchard Apple Cider so just GFY!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #430 on: June 13, 2014, 11:24:32 PM »

Mike, you off your feed again?
Off getting my feed more like it.  Memphis style beef ribs, beans, cole slaw and cornbeard with some Angry Orchard Apple Cider. so just GFY!
old man eating ribs at this time of night....PlopPlop fizz fizz to you.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #431 on: June 13, 2014, 11:27:16 PM »

It'll be a hard fought game for sure but I think we can do it.-----jr-----Evening Johnny!
Evening KC, how's the soccer game going?
Games done until tomorrow.  Honduras plays Sunday.
World Cup is great! I love watching it in Spanish. Gooooooolllllaaaaassssoooo! The Dutch looked good today.
I just received my Spanish language course. Rosetta Stone. I did not like that Company stealing that name, but Oh, well
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #432 on: June 13, 2014, 11:31:50 PM »

It'll be a hard fought game for sure but I think we can do it.-----jr-----Evening Johnny!
Evening KC, how's the soccer game going?
Games done until tomorrow.  Honduras plays Sunday.
World Cup is great! I love watching it in Spanish. Gooooooolllllaaaaassssoooo! The Dutch looked good today.
I just received my Spanish language course. Rosetta Stone. I did not like that Company stealing that name, but Oh, well
i always thought it was some lady named Rosetta's company.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #433 on: June 13, 2014, 11:56:07 PM »

It'll be a hard fought game for sure but I think we can do it.-----jr-----Evening Johnny!
Evening KC, how's the soccer game going?
Games done until tomorrow.  Honduras plays Sunday.
World Cup is great! I love watching it in Spanish. Gooooooolllllaaaaassssoooo! The Dutch looked good today.
I just received my Spanish language course. Rosetta Stone. I did not like that Company stealing that name, but Oh, well
i always thought it was some lady named Rosetta's company.
Oy, you learned it the right way. I can't even find someone to speak English correctly here. Oh, and the State of Louisiana wants to take my driver's license! Crazy. Oh, and they said even if they made a mistake, I still have to pay $60.00. I'm moving if they do charge that, just on general principle. They can sell my rent house, and give it to someone who has NOT paid them a Million dollars worth of taxes!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]