Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2021, 06:32:51 AM »

In a bit of good news today, we're finally getting "History of the World, Part II" from Mel Brooks. Coming to Hulu.

https://tvline.com/2021/10/18/history-of-the-world-part-ii-hulu-variety-series-order-mel-brooks/
I thought Part 2 was the name of the first one?
Nope, that was Part I.

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2021, 06:32:55 AM »

Morning, twofers. 45 out right now, supposedly getting up to 71 this afternoon.
61° here going into the high 80's this afternoon.

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2021, 06:33:42 AM »

Morning, twofers. 45 out right now, supposedly getting up to 71 this afternoon.
Good morning, LTG. 43° here at the moment. Brrrr.
Morning, Tony. Luckily, I had the exercise bike this morning to help take the chill out of the air for me.
That's a thought. I'm tempted to test the furnace. Trembling at the moment.
Nice to get that first one done. Make sure it fires up, and get that "is the house burning down?" smell out of the way.
CNS. Yeah but at the same time I'd like to wait another week or so before doing that.
Fair enough. I always like to wait as long as possible, even moreso now that I got the new furnace last year, so I'm not worried about it not kicking on the first time.

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2021, 06:34:02 AM »

Morning, twofers. 45 out right now, supposedly getting up to 71 this afternoon.
61° here going into the high 80's this afternoon.
Sounds perfect. Morning, Dean.

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2021, 06:34:07 AM »

Man, I did not sleep well. No more naps. I tossed and turned all night. Busy day ahead...lots of coffee I guess.
coffee good. no sleep bad.

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2021, 06:36:39 AM »

Man, I did not sleep well. No more naps. I tossed and turned all night. Busy day ahead...lots of coffee I guess.
Morning, SleeplessInBuffalo. I'm the same way with naps, take them too late and I have a hell of a time falling asleep. Hell, I even sometimes have trouble on Sunday nights if I've slept in that morning.
Yeah I don't know why things change as you get older. That's ..it...older.

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2021, 06:37:19 AM »

In a bit of good news today, we're finally getting "History of the World, Part II" from Mel Brooks. Coming to Hulu.

https://tvline.com/2021/10/18/history-of-the-world-part-ii-hulu-variety-series-order-mel-brooks/
dang. I don't have Hulu. guess I'll have to wait for the book to come out. 😅

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2021, 06:38:24 AM »

Man, I did not sleep well. No more naps. I tossed and turned all night. Busy day ahead...lots of coffee I guess.
Sorry to hear it, brother. Tough game yesterday too. Oh well, on with Tuesday!
I'm ok with the game. I hope they learn from the loss and fix some things. At least that is what I tell myself

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2021, 06:43:07 AM »

Morning, twofers. 45 out right now, supposedly getting up to 71 this afternoon.
Good morning, LTG. 43° here at the moment. Brrrr.
Morning, Tony. Luckily, I had the exercise bike this morning to help take the chill out of the air for me.
That's a thought. I'm tempted to test the furnace. Trembling at the moment.
Nice to get that first one done. Make sure it fires up, and get that "is the house burning down?" smell out of the way.
CNS. Yeah but at the same time I'd like to wait another week or so before doing that.
Fair enough. I always like to wait as long as possible, even moreso now that I got the new furnace last year, so I'm not worried about it not kicking on the first time.
I usually don't need the heat until late November for a few days, December/January for a week or two, but it only runs for a few hours at a time. windows open usually.

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2021, 06:44:22 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Rick.

a fine start to the morning.
Good morning Dean. Double chateau?

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2021, 06:45:51 AM »

Man, I did not sleep well. No more naps. I tossed and turned all night. Busy day ahead...lots of coffee I guess.
Sorry to hear it, brother. Tough game yesterday too. Oh well, on with Tuesday!
I'm ok with the game. I hope they learn from the loss and fix some things. At least that is what I tell myself
I caught the highlights this morning. tough lose. sorry bud.

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2021, 06:47:32 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Rick.

a fine start to the morning.
Good morning Dean. Double chateau?
not sure. it was dark when I grabbed it out of the humi and didn't know what I had until I started taking pictures. 🙄

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2021, 06:48:07 AM »

Morning, twofers. 45 out right now, supposedly getting up to 71 this afternoon.
Good morning, LTG. 43° here at the moment. Brrrr.
Morning, Tony. Luckily, I had the exercise bike this morning to help take the chill out of the air for me.
That's a thought. I'm tempted to test the furnace. Trembling at the moment.
Nice to get that first one done. Make sure it fires up, and get that "is the house burning down?" smell out of the way.
I ran mine. I put my furnace in 3 weeks ago.  New t stat too. Not sure where we are going to feel most comfortable as far as temps etc.

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2021, 07:10:41 AM »

In a bit of good news today, we're finally getting "History of the World, Part II" from Mel Brooks. Coming to Hulu.

https://tvline.com/2021/10/18/history-of-the-world-part-ii-hulu-variety-series-order-mel-brooks/
I thought Part 2 was the name of the first one?
Nope, that was Part I.
I must have been thinking of something else where in order to be funny they purposely mistitled the movie.

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2021, 07:11:30 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Rick.

a fine start to the morning.
Good morning, Dean.
Logged