Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2021, 06:24:41 AM »

And don’t forget to watch the WNBA playoffs
Pretty sure that already ended with Chicago taking it all. Are you watching recorded games?
He was walking a tight line there for a while, I think he's just finally gone over the edge.
Quite frankly, I'm confused by the WNBA. I thought I saw the team celebrating like crazy after yesterday's win and they were wearing shirts that said, champions. But when I Google the schedule, it appears there is another game tonight? Is it a best of 5 or 7 series?

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2021, 06:31:32 AM »

And don’t forget to watch the WNBA playoffs
Pretty sure that already ended with Chicago taking it all. Are you watching recorded games?
He was walking a tight line there for a while, I think he's just finally gone over the edge.
Quite frankly, I'm confused by the WNBA. I thought I saw the team celebrating like crazy after yesterday's win and they were wearing shirts that said, champions. But when I Google the schedule, it appears there is another game tonight? Is it a best of 5 or 7 series?
It was a best of 5 series. There would've been one more game if Chicago had lost last night, but they won the series 3-1.

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2021, 06:37:15 AM »

good morning early risers Tony and Dave. just woke up to feed the cats. good enough time to smoke a cigar and drink coffee. missing my 6:30 Zoom meeting.

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2021, 06:39:59 AM »

Joe's Jambalaya:

Diesel Unholy Cocktail (5.0"x56) - 10 / $34.99
CAO Pilon Robusto (5.0"x52) - 10 / $39.99
Ave Maria Argentum Perfecto (5.0"x58) - 10 / $39.99
Rocky Patel Imperial Robusto - 10/29.99
Brick House Fumas Toro - 20/44.99

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2021, 06:40:16 AM »

good morning early risers Tony and Dave. just woke up to feed the cats. good enough time to smoke a cigar and drink coffee. missing my 6:30 Zoom meeting.
You're definitely getting an early start to the day. Morning, Deano.

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2021, 06:48:14 AM »

And don’t forget to watch the WNBA playoffs
Pretty sure that already ended with Chicago taking it all. Are you watching recorded games?
He was walking a tight line there for a while, I think he's just finally gone over the edge.
Quite frankly, I'm confused by the WNBA. I thought I saw the team celebrating like crazy after yesterday's win and they were wearing shirts that said, champions. But when I Google the schedule, it appears there is another game tonight? Is it a best of 5 or 7 series?
It was a best of 5 series. There would've been one more game if Chicago had lost last night, but they won the series 3-1.
That's what I thought too but then this screenshot doesn't make sense either. Usually it would say, "if needed". And it wouldn't say that Chicago"leads" the series 3-1. So you get my confusion?

Note: screenshot was taken yesterday

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2021, 06:49:13 AM »

good morning early risers Tony and Dave. just woke up to feed the cats. good enough time to smoke a cigar and drink coffee. missing my 6:30 Zoom meeting.
Good morning, Dean. Coffee sounds good. I'll have to prepare some for myself.

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2021, 06:52:20 AM »

And don’t forget to watch the WNBA playoffs
Pretty sure that already ended with Chicago taking it all. Are you watching recorded games?
He was walking a tight line there for a while, I think he's just finally gone over the edge.
Quite frankly, I'm confused by the WNBA. I thought I saw the team celebrating like crazy after yesterday's win and they were wearing shirts that said, champions. But when I Google the schedule, it appears there is another game tonight? Is it a best of 5 or 7 series?
It was a best of 5 series. There would've been one more game if Chicago had lost last night, but they won the series 3-1.
That's what I thought too but then this screenshot doesn't make sense either. Usually it would say, "if needed". And it wouldn't say that Chicago"leads" the series 3-1. So you get my confusion?

Note: screenshot was taken yesterday
I see where you're coming from, definitely looks confusing there.

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2021, 06:59:42 AM »

welcome to fall in Florida. going into the mid to high 80's this afternoon. 🙄

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2021, 07:15:20 AM »

welcome to fall in Florida. going into the mid to high 80's this afternoon. 🙄
51 right now, only getting up to 62 today. But tomorrow and Wednesday are supposedly creeping back into the low 70s, might be the last warm days for a while.

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2021, 07:26:21 AM »

welcome to fall in Florida. going into the mid to high 80's this afternoon.
51 right now, only getting up to 62 today. But tomorrow and Wednesday are supposedly creeping back into the low 70s, might be the last warm days for a while.
In fact, yesterday wasn't as cold as I was expecting. Especially considering we've had snowstorms already by this time in October.

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2021, 07:36:16 AM »

Joe's Jambalaya:

Diesel Unholy Cocktail (5.0"x56) - 10 / $34.99
CAO Pilon Robusto (5.0"x52) - 10 / $39.99
Ave Maria Argentum Perfecto (5.0"x58) - 10 / $39.99
Rocky Patel Imperial Robusto - 10/29.99
Brick House Fumas Toro - 20/44.99
Cohiba Macassar 6x54 - 5/34.99

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2021, 07:37:18 AM »

welcome to fall in Florida. going into the mid to high 80's this afternoon.
51 right now, only getting up to 62 today. But tomorrow and Wednesday are supposedly creeping back into the low 70s, might be the last warm days for a while.
In fact, yesterday wasn't as cold as I was expecting. Especially considering we've had snowstorms already by this time in October.
For sure, it could definitely be worse. I'm only complaining a little bit, at least until the snow starts to fall. Then there will be no living with me.

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2021, 07:44:17 AM »

welcome to fall in Florida. going into the mid to high 80's this afternoon.
51 right now, only getting up to 62 today. But tomorrow and Wednesday are supposedly creeping back into the low 70s, might be the last warm days for a while.
In fact, yesterday wasn't as cold as I was expecting. Especially considering we've had snowstorms already by this time in October.
For sure, it could definitely be worse. I'm only complaining a little bit, at least until the snow starts to fall. Then there will be no living with me.
Fair warning had been given.

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2021, 07:45:17 AM »

Joe's Jambalaya:

Diesel Unholy Cocktail (5.0"x56) - 10 / $34.99
CAO Pilon Robusto (5.0"x52) - 10 / $39.99
Ave Maria Argentum Perfecto (5.0"x58) - 10 / $39.99
Rocky Patel Imperial Robusto - 10/29.99
Brick House Fumas Toro - 20/44.99
Cohiba Macassar 6x54 - 5/34.99
I read this as massacre. Same difference, I guess. I wasn't gonna buy them either way.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8