Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2021, 09:54:21 AM »

good morning Banter.
had to look this one up. never heard of it.
El Primer Mundo Liga Miami.
Looks like it's made right there in the great state of Florida. Never heard of that one.
morning Tony. Redfish said it was a one time run.
Figured with that vitola, it had to be from him.
believe it or not the cigar assortment had a bit of every size except churchhill.

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2021, 09:54:50 AM »

Morning Tony and Dean.
good morning Dave.

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2021, 09:58:09 AM »

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2021, 10:05:14 AM »

Morning Tony and Dean.
Good morning, ClemsonDave.

Speaking of which, I got an alert on my phone yesterday about a game against Syracuse. Was that old? I didn't think colleges played on Friday evenings.

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2021, 10:06:33 AM »

Tony's bonus hint...
Suzzy Thigh Master.
There ya have it. You recognized one.  ;D

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2021, 10:08:40 AM »

good morning Banter.
had to look this one up. never heard of it.
El Primer Mundo Liga Miami.
Looks like it's made right there in the great state of Florida. Never heard of that one.
morning Tony. Redfish said it was a one time run.
Good morning, Dean. Looked pretty nice. How was it?
it wasn't bad. nothing like the reviews I read. pepper and a bit nutty until the end, lots of pepper.
from a review:
I clip the cap and find aromas of strong cedar, very strong spice, and notes of leather.
The first puffs are full of pepper. Nutty as well. The earthiness leads the pack at this early juncture. And all of a sudden, flavors begin to pile on top of each other like a rugby match.

Here they are: Caramel, sweetness, creaminess, earthiness, ginger, black cherry, wood, leather, and brown sugar.
etc etc
I'll be damned I feel I got cheated. 😅

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2021, 10:40:20 AM »

Over/Under for today is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I'm at 10! Ding ding ding!

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2021, 10:40:39 AM »

I taste cigar

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2021, 10:43:22 AM »

[...]

I think you nailed it. You cut through all the bullshit and found the nuts and pepper. Those were obviously the highlights. Almost sounds like a nice Don Pepin cigar.

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2021, 10:44:28 AM »

I taste cigar
Good morning, Rick. Although I can respect that, you know damn well all cigars don't taste the same.

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2021, 10:45:21 AM »

Over/Under for today is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I got 9, but I'm gonna bump it to 10 for the one you humbly didn't include. Happy birthday!

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2021, 10:50:20 AM »

Morning Tony and Dean.
Good morning, ClemsonDave.

Speaking of which, I got an alert on my phone yesterday about a game against Syracuse. Was that old? I didn't think colleges played on Friday evenings.
I had to look it up. Confirmed that they played yesterday. The good news is that contrary to what I thought I saw in my phone alert, it appears Dave has earned himself another Laranja. Congrats!

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2021, 10:53:18 AM »

Over/Under for today is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I got 9, but I'm gonna bump it to 10 for the one you humbly didn't include. Happy birthday!
What?!? Is today ClemsonDave's birthday? That was NOT on my radar. Apologies and happy birthday, Dave!

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2021, 10:58:50 AM »

Happy birthday Dave

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2021, 11:03:11 AM »

I taste cigar
Good morning, Rick. Although I can respect that, you know damn well all cigars don't taste the same.
I know that....
Anyone else getting this cold wet and rainy weather?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5