Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2021, 07:42:40 AM »

Joe's Jambalaya:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42) - 10 / $34.99
At least we got off to a decent start. Morning Tony and Rick.
Good morning Tony and Dave

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2021, 07:44:25 AM »

Unseasonably warm here but I ain't complaining. About 65° now and we're supposed to hit close to 80°. About the same through Saturday.
Same here, it's been lovely. Up to 82 today and 79 tomorrow. But the fun ends sometime tomorrow as rain comes through. High for Saturday only 61. I'm guessing that'll be your way by Sunday.
Same here rain tomorrow. Then it's cooler there after.

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2021, 07:55:42 AM »

Joe's Jambalaya:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42) - 10 / $34.99
Brick House Maduro Robusto (5.0"x54) - 10 / $39.99

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2021, 08:06:19 AM »

Joe's Jambalaya:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42) - 10 / $34.99
Brick House Maduro Robusto (5.0"x54) - 10 / $39.99
Drew Estate Non-Traditional 5-Cigar Sampler / $24.99
includes:
1 - Kentucky Fire Cured Sweet Just a Friend (6" x 52)
1 - Deadwood Sweet Jane (5" x 46)
1 - Larutan Dirt Torpedo (5" x 54)
1 - Kentucky Fire Cured Swamp Thing Toro (6" x 52)
1 - Larutan Irish Hops (6" x 52)

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2021, 08:21:10 AM »

Unseasonably warm here but I ain't complaining. About 65° now and we're supposed to hit close to 80°. About the same through Saturday.
Same here, it's been lovely. Up to 82 today and 79 tomorrow. But the fun ends sometime tomorrow as rain comes through. High for Saturday only 61. I'm guessing that'll be your way by Sunday.
That is exactly right. Rain on Saturday will cool things off for Sunday but still in the 60s. Not too bad.
Not bad at all. I could do without the rain, but I don't mind not having to have the AC or the furnace running.

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2021, 08:22:51 AM »

Unseasonably warm here but I ain't complaining. About 65° now and we're supposed to hit close to 80°. About the same through Saturday.
Same here, it's been lovely. Up to 82 today and 79 tomorrow. But the fun ends sometime tomorrow as rain comes through. High for Saturday only 61. I'm guessing that'll be your way by Sunday.
That is exactly right. Rain on Saturday will cool things off for Sunday but still in the 60s. Not too bad.
Not bad at all. I could do without the rain, but I don't mind not having to have the AC or the furnace running.
Amen to that. I have been a bit surprised with the A/C kicking on a few times over the course of the last week. I think it's because of the attic.

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2021, 08:35:40 AM »

Unseasonably warm here but I ain't complaining. About 65° now and we're supposed to hit close to 80°. About the same through Saturday.
Same here, it's been lovely. Up to 82 today and 79 tomorrow. But the fun ends sometime tomorrow as rain comes through. High for Saturday only 61. I'm guessing that'll be your way by Sunday.
That is exactly right. Rain on Saturday will cool things off for Sunday but still in the 60s. Not too bad.
Not bad at all. I could do without the rain, but I don't mind not having to have the AC or the furnace running.
Amen to that. I have been a bit surprised with the A/C kicking on a few times over the course of the last week. I think it's because of the attic.
The only time ours has turned on is when the wife kicks it down while getting ready for work. Otherwise, I have it off in the afternoon/evening. I don't mind the warmth if it gets above the normal AC temp.

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2021, 09:24:15 AM »

Joe's Jambalaya:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42) - 10 / $34.99
Brick House Maduro Robusto (5.0"x54) - 10 / $39.99
Drew Estate Non-Traditional 5-Cigar Sampler / $24.99
includes:
1 - Kentucky Fire Cured Sweet Just a Friend (6" x 52)
1 - Deadwood Sweet Jane (5" x 46)
1 - Larutan Dirt Torpedo (5" x 54)
1 - Kentucky Fire Cured Swamp Thing Toro (6" x 52)
1 - Larutan Irish Hops (6" x 52)
Mark Twain No. 1 (7.0"x49) - 10 / $29.99

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2021, 09:27:36 AM »

good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.
Happy Friday Eve.

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2021, 09:33:00 AM »

Joe's Jambalaya:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42) - 10 / $34.99
At least we got off to a decent start. Morning Tony and Rick.
Well in all fairness, I'm sure this wasn't the first deal Joe has offered. Just the first one I posted. Plus, who knows if they will send the regular or the maduro?
That's why I said WE got off to a good start. ;)

Funny thing about those PAs, the first time they sent them, they actually DID send the maduros. I didn't realize it at the time because the packing slip had the wrong stick on it. And since there's no way to tell from the band which one you got, I assumed I got the wrong ones. Then the second time, they did actually send the wrong ones, because that time, I thought to compare them against the regulars I already had, cause I thought no way could they have sent the wrong ones twice. And since these WERE wrong, they matched exactly to the ones I already had in the humi. Since the packing slip was the same, I didn't think to compare the first ones I got against the ones I'd already owned. Still not sure why the packing slip doesn't have maduro listed on it.
It would behoove them to make the packing list accurate and ship the related item. I think that's how Dean finally got fed up and stopped shopping there. Customer service is really not that difficult. You just have to show that you care a little.
numerous Customer Service issues, shipping problems, wrong items, and disrespectful phone conversations to mention a few. once Steve R left everything seemed to get worse. I just gave up on CI.
amazingly that I've never had a problem with Sis or Page or any other company I buy from.
it could have been a transitioning issue, new staff, computer upgrades, etc. they just didn't seem to care.

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2021, 09:36:36 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2021, 09:42:14 AM »

Good morning Dean and Raz

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2021, 09:48:10 AM »

Good morning Dean and Raz
Morning, Rick.

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2021, 09:51:03 AM »

[...]

Probably some combination of all those.

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2021, 09:55:31 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
good morning Bret.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6