Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2021, 08:55:24 AM »

Good day on the course yesterday morning, followed by the Van Gogh experience in the evening, which was terribly cool. First time the wife and I have had a date night, indoors, around other people, since pre-pandemic times.

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2021, 08:58:22 AM »

There is something really threatening by the number of crows out in the neighborhood this morning. I guess it's just the time of year.
Well, a group of them IS called a murder, so your suspicion is probably warranted.
I knew it was called a murder of crows. But I wonder if it is also a murder of ravens? Either way, that's what I wish for tonight during MNF.
A flock of Ravens is merely an "Unkindness".
I just thought since ravens are a type of crow... But I also found this and although they refer to an unkindness, they also refer to a group of ravens as a conspiracy.

https://www.countrylife.co.uk/nature/collective-nouns-for-birds-68344

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2021, 09:06:56 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Bret.
Happy Monday.

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2021, 09:11:25 AM »

There is something really threatening by the number of crows out in the neighborhood this morning. I guess it's just the time of year.
Well, a group of them IS called a murder, so your suspicion is probably warranted.
I knew it was called a murder of crows. But I wonder if it is also a murder of ravens? Either way, that's what I wish for tonight during MNF.
A flock of Ravens is merely an "Unkindness".
I just thought since ravens are a type of crow... But I also found this and although they refer to an unkindness, they also refer to a group of ravens as a conspiracy.

https://www.countrylife.co.uk/nature/collective-nouns-for-birds-68344
That makes much more sense.

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2021, 09:11:58 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Bret.
Happy Monday.
Morning, Dean. You're not messing around, starting the day with that stick.

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2021, 09:20:04 AM »

Good day on the course yesterday morning, followed by the Van Gogh experience in the evening, which was terribly cool. First time the wife and I have had a date night, indoors, around other people, since pre-pandemic times.
Did the in-laws watch the girls? Did you make them wear masks?

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2021, 09:21:44 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Bret.
Happy Monday.
Good morning, Dean. That is a fine cigar you have going there.

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2021, 09:25:24 AM »

Good day on the course yesterday morning, followed by the Van Gogh experience in the evening, which was terribly cool. First time the wife and I have had a date night, indoors, around other people, since pre-pandemic times.
Did the in-laws watch the girls? Did you make them wear masks?
Kids stayed home by themselves.

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2021, 10:12:40 AM »

Good day on the course yesterday morning, followed by the Van Gogh experience in the evening, which was terribly cool. First time the wife and I have had a date night, indoors, around other people, since pre-pandemic times.
Did the in-laws watch the girls? Did you make them wear masks?
Kids stayed home by themselves.
That seems safer.

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2021, 10:18:15 AM »

Good day on the course yesterday morning, followed by the Van Gogh experience in the evening, which was terribly cool. First time the wife and I have had a date night, indoors, around other people, since pre-pandemic times.
Did the in-laws watch the girls? Did you make them wear masks?
Kids stayed home by themselves.
That seems safer.
In fact, they were supposed to go over the in-laws house last Sunday, but my nephew was playing with the neighbor kids, one of whom tested positive a day or two earlier, so they didn't go, just in case. Hopefully, they get their shit together for Halloween, since we're supposed to go to their house this year.

« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2021, 10:22:54 AM »

JoeCigar:

Alec Bradley Coyol Robusto (5.0"x53) -10 / $84.50
I have a feeling these are gonna sell out!
Thought it was a perfect way to start a Monday... ???

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2021, 10:24:16 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Indigenous Peoples' Day!
Think I'll be going with the San Cristobals today,

« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2021, 10:29:18 AM »

There is something really threatening by the number of crows out in the neighborhood this morning. I guess it's just the time of year.
There may be a reason they call a group of them (or ravens) a murder.... :o
In fact, he might find out later today. Morning, BackInTheTop25Dave.

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2021, 10:35:28 AM »

JoeCigar:

Alec Bradley Coyol Robusto (5.0"x53) -10 / $84.50
I have a feeling these are gonna sell out!
Thought it was a perfect way to start a Monday... ???
Price still hasn't been updated. :D

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2021, 10:35:54 AM »

There is something really threatening by the number of crows out in the neighborhood this morning. I guess it's just the time of year.
There may be a reason they call a group of them (or ravens) a murder.... :o
In fact, he might find out later today. Morning, BackInTheTop25Dave.
Only in the one poll, but appropriate.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6