Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
10/11/2021
« on: October 11, 2021, 12:00:34 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 05:19:59 AM »

JoeCigar:

Alec Bradley Coyol Robusto (5.0"x53) -10 / $84.50

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 05:24:02 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - MONTE by Montecristo Jacopo No. 2 (Torpedo) (6.1"x54) - 10 / $59.99

Door #2 - Mark Twain Memoir No. 2 (Gordo) (6.0"x60) - 10 / $24.99

Door #3 - Nub 464 Torpedo Cameroon (4.0"x64) - 10 / $39.99

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 05:26:08 AM »

JoeCigar:

Alec Bradley Coyol Robusto (5.0"x53) -10 / $84.50
I have a feeling these are gonna sell out!

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 05:30:18 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Indigenous Peoples' Day!

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2021, 06:24:14 AM »

JoeCigar:

Alec Bradley Coyol Robusto (5.0"x53) -10 / $84.50
I have a feeling these are gonna sell out!
Quite the bargain!

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2021, 06:34:20 AM »

JoeCigar:

Alec Bradley Coyol Robusto (5.0"x53) -10 / $84.50
I have a feeling these are gonna sell out!
Quite the bargain!
I bought two.

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2021, 06:36:47 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Indigenous Peoples' Day!
I'm thinking this could be a CI holiday and no one will be around to adjust that price.

Everyone here is off from school/work except me today.

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2021, 06:39:57 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Indigenous Peoples' Day!
I'm thinking this could be a CI holiday and no one will be around to adjust that price.

Everyone here is off from school/work except me today.
I don't think a lot of people have off work today, except federal employees and banks and such. I'm a little surprised you don't have the day off, actually.

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2021, 06:51:11 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Indigenous Peoples' Day!
I'm thinking this could be a CI holiday and no one will be around to adjust that price.

Everyone here is off from school/work except me today.
I don't think a lot of people have off work today, except federal employees and banks and such. I'm a little surprised you don't have the day off, actually.
In general, the UN doesn't get that many holidays.

Edit: It changes a bit from country to country but the NY offices get -
    Friday 1 January New Year’s Day
    Friday 2 April Good Friday
    Thursday 13 May Eid al-Fitr
    Monday 31 May Memorial Day
    Monday 5 July Independence Day
    Tuesday 20 July Eid al-Adha
    Monday 6 September Labour Day
    Thursday 25 November Thanksgiving Day
    Friday 24 December Christmas Day (in lieu of 25 December)

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2021, 07:06:07 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Indigenous Peoples' Day!
I'm thinking this could be a CI holiday and no one will be around to adjust that price.

Everyone here is off from school/work except me today.
I don't think a lot of people have off work today, except federal employees and banks and such. I'm a little surprised you don't have the day off, actually.
In general, the UN doesn't get that many holidays.

Edit: It changes a bit from country to country but the NY offices get -
    Friday 1 January New Year’s Day
    Friday 2 April Good Friday
    Thursday 13 May Eid al-Fitr
    Monday 31 May Memorial Day
    Monday 5 July Independence Day
    Tuesday 20 July Eid al-Adha
    Monday 6 September Labour Day
    Thursday 25 November Thanksgiving Day
    Friday 24 December Christmas Day (in lieu of 25 December)
I definitely would've expected you to get more. But no one is off here either, so it's just a regular day. In fact, I didn't remember today was a holiday until this past Saturday.

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2021, 07:07:28 AM »

[...]

Your daughters are all in school today?

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2021, 07:08:44 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2021, 07:10:47 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Indigenous Peoples' Day!
I'm thinking this could be a CI holiday and no one will be around to adjust that price.

Everyone here is off from school/work except me today.
I don't think a lot of people have off work today, except federal employees and banks and such. I'm a little surprised you don't have the day off, actually.
We don't get Columbus Day at State of WA.

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2021, 07:13:11 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Indigenous Peoples' Day!
I'm thinking this could be a CI holiday and no one will be around to adjust that price.

Everyone here is off from school/work except me today.
I don't think a lot of people have off work today, except federal employees and banks and such. I'm a little surprised you don't have the day off, actually.
We don't get Columbus Day at State of WA.
Or sleep, apparently. Morning, BrightAndEarlyRaz.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6