Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
10/8/2021
« on: October 08, 2021, 01:53:32 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 02:09:43 AM »

JoeCigar:

Gurkha Centurian Double Perfecto (6.0"x60) - 10 / $39.99

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 02:13:56 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Ave Maria Knights Templar (Toro) (6.0"x48) -10 / $34.99

Door #2 - Oliva 5-Cigar Flight II - 5 / $24.99
includes:
2 x Oliva Serie G Toro (6.0”x50)
2 x Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0”x50)
2 x Oliva Serie O Robusto (5.0”x50)
2 x Oliva Serie O Maduro Robusto (5.0”x54)
2 x Oliva Connecticut Reserve Robusto (5.0”x50)

Door #3 - Alec Bradley The Lineage Gordo (6.0"x60) - 10 / $44.99

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 02:23:30 AM »

Just so we're clear... I'm not the one having math difficulties with regard to Door #2. Just reportin' what I see.

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2021, 05:40:55 AM »

Just so we're clear... I'm not the one having math difficulties with regard to Door #2. Just reportin' what I see.
LALTS. Hope it's not raining there, or that deal may be stuck for a while.

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2021, 05:41:37 AM »

And good morning, Tony. Happy Friday.

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2021, 06:21:10 AM »

And good morning, Tony. Happy Friday.
And to you, sir.

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2021, 06:36:59 AM »

I'm be hazzuhing early today. Although we just saw her, I'm picking up my daughter for the long weekend. (not long for me, by the way) :(

I only have to go halfway because she's driving down with a friend who lives in CT.

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2021, 06:48:21 AM »

I'm be hazzuhing early today. Although we just saw her, I'm picking up my daughter for the long weekend. (not long for me, by the way) :(

I only have to go halfway because she's driving down with a friend who lives in CT.
At least you know it'll feel long with all that driving. But I'm sure it will be nice to have her home for a couple days.

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2021, 06:54:18 AM »

I'm be hazzuhing early today. Although we just saw her, I'm picking up my daughter for the long weekend. (not long for me, by the way) :(

I only have to go halfway because she's driving down with a friend who lives in CT.
At least you know it'll feel long with all that driving. But I'm sure it will be nice to have her home for a couple days.

I actually love to drive so I don't mind at all. And you are correct about it being nice to have her home for a few days. I still need to figure out the menu. She's been missing the home cooking.

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2021, 07:28:44 AM »

I'm be hazzuhing early today. Although we just saw her, I'm picking up my daughter for the long weekend. (not long for me, by the way) :(

I only have to go halfway because she's driving down with a friend who lives in CT.
At least you know it'll feel long with all that driving. But I'm sure it will be nice to have her home for a couple days.

I actually love to drive so I don't mind at all. And you are correct about it being nice to have her home for a few days. I still need to figure out the menu. She's been missing the home cooking.
It's fair to say we will be eating pasta at some point. I'm also thinking surf and turf for one of our meals. No soccer for us this weekend.

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2021, 07:29:56 AM »

We'll have to take advantage and do some apple picking or other autumnal activity this weekend.

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2021, 07:32:10 AM »

I'm be hazzuhing early today. Although we just saw her, I'm picking up my daughter for the long weekend. (not long for me, by the way) :(

I only have to go halfway because she's driving down with a friend who lives in CT.
At least you know it'll feel long with all that driving. But I'm sure it will be nice to have her home for a couple days.

I actually love to drive so I don't mind at all. And you are correct about it being nice to have her home for a few days. I still need to figure out the menu. She's been missing the home cooking.
It's fair to say we will be eating pasta at some point. I'm also thinking surf and turf for one of our meals. No soccer for us this weekend.
Sounds like a good time is coming together. I'd tell you to try to enjoy a cigar at some point, but I know better. ;)

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2021, 07:50:49 AM »

I'm be hazzuhing early today. Although we just saw her, I'm picking up my daughter for the long weekend. (not long for me, by the way) :(

I only have to go halfway because she's driving down with a friend who lives in CT.
At least you know it'll feel long with all that driving. But I'm sure it will be nice to have her home for a couple days.

I actually love to drive so I don't mind at all. And you are correct about it being nice to have her home for a few days. I still need to figure out the menu. She's been missing the home cooking.
It's fair to say we will be eating pasta at some point. I'm also thinking surf and turf for one of our meals. No soccer for us this weekend.
Sounds like a good time is coming together. I'd tell you to try to enjoy a cigar at some point, but I know better. ;)
It could happen.

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2021, 08:07:30 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave.

breakfast is being served.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6