Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2021, 07:59:21 AM »

good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good start to the day. Morning, Dean.

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2021, 08:28:03 AM »

good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon. 😖
other than that - it's out of my hands.

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2021, 08:39:55 AM »

good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon.
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Most things are out of our hands. Your strong. You got this.

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2021, 08:42:12 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon No. 2 (Double Perfecto) (5.0"x54) -10 / $49.99

Door #2 - Lars Tetens Steam Punk Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99

Door #3 - Partagas Black Label Bravo (Rothschild) (4.5"x54) - 10 / $49.99
Not quite the usual fluff piece we see, for the Lars Tetens:

"When it comes to Lars Tetens Steam Punk, however, we must admit we were not exactly flabbergasted by its unique flavor and solid construction. "
It says flavored too? Anyone want to give them a try and let us know?
I was originally checking them out because I'd never heard of them and wanted to see what they said. Based on their description, that's gonna be a no from me.
Alec Bradley bought the rights. Don't know anything other than all details are not disclosed of their cigars. Dave had one and didn't like it if I remember.

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2021, 08:43:42 AM »

Golf tomorrow. I need to find out why I cannot hit my hybrids well. Hopefully trip to range later today.

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2021, 08:58:30 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon No. 2 (Double Perfecto) (5.0"x54) -10 / $49.99

Door #2 - Lars Tetens Steam Punk Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99

Door #3 - Partagas Black Label Bravo (Rothschild) (4.5"x54) - 10 / $49.99
Not quite the usual fluff piece we see, for the Lars Tetens:

"When it comes to Lars Tetens Steam Punk, however, we must admit we were not exactly flabbergasted by its unique flavor and solid construction. "
It says flavored too? Anyone want to give them a try and let us know?
I was originally checking them out because I'd never heard of them and wanted to see what they said. Based on their description, that's gonna be a no from me.
Alec Bradley bought the rights. Don't know anything other than all details are not disclosed of their cigars. Dave had one and didn't like it if I remember.
Not surprising if the copywriters didn't even like it, and they can bullshit the worst shit out there.

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2021, 08:59:23 AM »

Golf tomorrow. I need to find out why I cannot hit my hybrids well. Hopefully trip to range later today.
Remember, they're designed to be struck like irons, not woods. That's the biggest fault, people trying to sweep the ball with them like a fairway wood, instead of hitting down like an iron.

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2021, 09:20:03 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2021, 09:24:52 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page2Raz.

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2021, 10:17:56 AM »

Pfizer asked the Food and Drug Administration on Thursday to approve its COVID-19 vaccine on an emergency basis for the 28 million American children ages 5-11.

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2021, 10:28:15 AM »

Golf tomorrow. I need to find out why I cannot hit my hybrids well. Hopefully trip to range later today.
Remember, they're designed to be struck like irons, not woods. That's the biggest fault, people trying to sweep the ball with them like a fairway wood, instead of hitting down like an iron.
That's interesting. Because I am much better at using my irons. If I should ever get back into golfing, I will have to give hybrids a try.

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2021, 10:28:48 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, RazzleDazzle.

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2021, 10:33:59 AM »

Golf tomorrow. I need to find out why I cannot hit my hybrids well. Hopefully trip to range later today.
Remember, they're designed to be struck like irons, not woods. That's the biggest fault, people trying to sweep the ball with them like a fairway wood, instead of hitting down like an iron.
That's interesting. Because I am much better at using my irons. If I should ever get back into golfing, I will have to give hybrids a try.
They're really nice, because they're easier to hit consistently than long irons. And they generally have a lot more forgiveness to them.

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2021, 10:39:01 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon No. 2 (Double Perfecto) (5.0"x54) -10 / $49.99

Door #2 - Lars Tetens Steam Punk Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99

Door #3 - Partagas Black Label Bravo (Rothschild) (4.5"x54) - 10 / $49.99
Not quite the usual fluff piece we see, for the Lars Tetens:

"When it comes to Lars Tetens Steam Punk, however, we must admit we were not exactly flabbergasted by its unique flavor and solid construction. "
It says flavored too? Anyone want to give them a try and let us know?
Um......no.

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2021, 10:42:07 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon No. 2 (Double Perfecto) (5.0"x54) -10 / $49.99

Door #2 - Lars Tetens Steam Punk Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99

Door #3 - Partagas Black Label Bravo (Rothschild) (4.5"x54) - 10 / $49.99
Not quite the usual fluff piece we see, for the Lars Tetens:

"When it comes to Lars Tetens Steam Punk, however, we must admit we were not exactly flabbergasted by its unique flavor and solid construction. "
It says flavored too? Anyone want to give them a try and let us know?
I was originally checking them out because I'd never heard of them and wanted to see what they said. Based on their description, that's gonna be a no from me.
Alec Bradley bought the rights. Don't know anything other than all details are not disclosed of their cigars. Dave had one and didn't like it if I remember.
I tried two different ones a while back, don't even remember their names....one was bad the other OK.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7