Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Happy hump day, gentlemen.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Hey, look who's back on town.
Very much wish I had been here yesterday. Was driving to work, got a mile and a half from home and the car died. Had to walk back home (-9 wind chill), then found out it'll be about $1300 to fix it. Car is hardly worth that, but I can't afford a car payment each month, so here we are. So yeah, yesterday was not a good day in the LTG household.
Sorry to hear it bud.  Fuckin' Tuesdays, amiright?

Happy hump day, gentlemen.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Hey, look who's back on town.
...back on town?

Sorry Grammar Police Officer Fuckhead.  I'm forever correcting my phone but that one got past me.  "In town".

Happy hump day, gentlemen.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Hey, look who's back on town.
Very much wish I had been here yesterday. Was driving to work, got a mile and a half from home and the car died. Had to walk back home (-9 wind chill), then found out it'll be about $1300 to fix it. Car is hardly worth that, but I can't afford a car payment each month, so here we are. So yeah, yesterday was not a good day in the LTG household.
Sorry to hear it bud.  Fuckin' Tuesdays, amiright?
Haha, no shit.

Happy hump day, gentlemen.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Hey, look who's back on town.
...back on town?

Sorry Grammar Police Officer Fuckhead.  I'm forever correcting my phone but that one got past me.  "In town".
Hey, Dave got a promotion while I was gone!

Happy hump day, gentlemen.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Hey, look who's back on town.
...back on town?

Sorry Grammar Police Officer Fuckhead.  I'm forever correcting my phone but that one got past me.  "In town".
Hey, Dave got a promotion while I was gone!
That's cool.  They're gonna use lube now?

Well boys, I'm hitting the road.  Driving to the Jersey office today and will be mostly working and lurking.

Happy hump day, gentlemen.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Hey, look who's back on town.
...back on town?

Sorry Grammar Police Officer Fuckhead.  I'm forever correcting my phone but that one got past me.  "In town".
I would have let it go, but YOU were the one who insisted on examples....I let others go and what did you say??  Prove it!.....so.....

Happy hump day, gentlemen.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Hey, look who's back on town.
...back on town?

Sorry Grammar Police Officer Fuckhead.  I'm forever correcting my phone but that one got past me.  "In town".
Hey, Dave got a promotion while I was gone!
Usually I have to wait for the garbage men to get them.

Well boys, I'm hitting the road.  Driving to the Jersey office today and will be mostly working and lurking.
Stop by, I'm back to work today working from home for the next 1-1/2 weeks

Good morning boys! First "normal" day in awhile, wife left for work, kids at school and no wakes, funerals or snow days for the moment. First day working from home and got this good news about my Famous bid order:

We'll be in your area and will deliver your UPS SurePost package instead of the post office.

Happy hump day, gentlemen.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Hey, look who's back on town.
Very much wish I had been here yesterday. Was driving to work, got a mile and a half from home and the car died. Had to walk back home (-9 wind chill), then found out it'll be about $1300 to fix it. Car is hardly worth that, but I can't afford a car payment each month, so here we are. So yeah, yesterday was not a good day in the LTG household.
Sorry to hear it Dave, I swear you can't put a car in the shop for under $1,000

Happy hump day, gentlemen.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Hey, look who's back on town.
Very much wish I had been here yesterday. Was driving to work, got a mile and a half from home and the car died. Had to walk back home (-9 wind chill), then found out it'll be about $1300 to fix it. Car is hardly worth that, but I can't afford a car payment each month, so here we are. So yeah, yesterday was not a good day in the LTG household.
Sorry to hear it Dave, I swear you can't put a car in the shop for under $1,000
No doubt. Always something, you know? Bastiges.

Year end event today at work. Hoping they feed us, cause they didn't put our raises through in time for the pay this week, so we have to wait another 2 weeks. Double bastiges.

Happy hump day, gentlemen.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Hey, look who's back on town.
Very much wish I had been here yesterday. Was driving to work, got a mile and a half from home and the car died. Had to walk back home (-9 wind chill), then found out it'll be about $1300 to fix it. Car is hardly worth that, but I can't afford a car payment each month, so here we are. So yeah, yesterday was not a good day in the LTG household.
That really sux from the walk to the repair!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15