CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: 2/4/2015  (Read 34851 times)

sfish

Re: 2/4/2015
« Reply #210 on: February 04, 2015, 09:59:23 PM »

Got my Warhead IIs and Espinosas today, they threw in a RP Nicaragua for free, I have to call and complain about that tomorrow
Guess they figure you were trolling for the bargains, it would be up your alley.
Hahahahahaha...douche

sfish

« Reply #211 on: February 04, 2015, 10:00:08 PM »

Got my Warhead IIs and Espinosas today, they threw in a RP Nicaragua for free, I have to call and complain about that tomorrow
You're just going to let them sit and look at them for another week?
Yes, then I'm going to chain smoke them

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #212 on: February 04, 2015, 10:02:37 PM »

Sounds like a plan.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #213 on: February 04, 2015, 10:10:07 PM »

Sounds like a plan.
Little late for you old farts to be out isn't it?  Son's plane was hour and a half late so just got home from the airport.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #214 on: February 04, 2015, 10:35:55 PM »

Place looks dead to me.
Its the winter
You are out roaming the streets late.  Past your curfew time.
trying to see if Tony's going to post his thoughts on the HE
It was a very nice cigar.  It started out kinda spicy but mellowed out after the first 3/4 inch.  My one complaint is that it seemed to be loosely packed, which made the ash flake off a lot and the draw a bit too loose.

The flavor was very good though.  Normally I have a difficult time explaining the nuances but I very definitely tasted raspberry thumbprint cookies.  And in typical DE fashion, I got tons of smoke off this cigar.  I would put this on my "to buy" list.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #215 on: February 04, 2015, 11:26:14 PM »

Place looks dead to me.
Its the winter
It was a very nice cigar.  It started out kinda spicy but mellowed out after the first 3/4 inch.  My one complaint is that it seemed to be loosely packed, which made the ash flake off a lot and the draw a bit too loose.

The flavor was very good though.  Normally I have a difficult time explaining the nuances but I very definitely tasted raspberry thumbprint cookies.  And in typical DE fashion, I got tons of smoke off this cigar.  I would put this on my "to buy" list.
Raspberry thumbprint cookies?  Sure it wasn't a Kuba Kuba?  Loose pack doesn't go too well with a car smoke.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #216 on: February 04, 2015, 11:36:34 PM »

Place looks dead to me.
Its the winter

Raspberry thumbprint cookies?  Sure it wasn't a Kuba Kuba?  Loose pack doesn't go too well with a car smoke.
It didn't land on my lap so I'm ok with it.  It was a tasty, creamy raspberry finish.  Not an artificial sweet fruity flavor, like a traditional flavored cigar.  I will definitely smoke another to see how it compares.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #217 on: February 04, 2015, 11:42:33 PM »

Place looks dead to me.
Its the winter

It didn't land on my lap so I'm ok with it.  It was a tasty, creamy raspberry finish.  Not an artificial sweet fruity flavor, like a traditional flavored cigar.  I will definitely smoke another to see how it compares.
I have one from Fishy.  Waiting for a good day when I can pay it proper attention.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #218 on: February 04, 2015, 11:53:07 PM »

Place looks dead to me.
Its the winter

I have one from Fishy.  Waiting for a good day when I can pay it proper attention.
I was on the phone with Charlie earlier today and he had good things to say about it too.  I will definitely look to pick up a 5er.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]