Pages: 1 [2] 3

Morning Tony, Rick and Dean.
morning Dave.

Good morning Dean, Dave, and Tony. I'm going to cut the lawn. We are going to a steakhouse for Lunch/Dinner.

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Robert Blake is 88.
Gospel singer Bobby Jones is 83.
Singer Frankie Avalon is 81.
Actor Beth Grant is 72.
Rock musician Kerry Livgren is 72.
 Actor Anna Deavere Smith is 71.
Former U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson, is 70.
Basketball Hall of Fame coach Rick Pitino is 69.
Sen. Tommy Tuberville, R-Ala., is 67.
College Football Hall of Famer and retired NFL player Billy Sims is 66.
Movie director Mark Romanek is 62.
Baseball Hall of Famer Ryne Sandberg is 62.
Alt-country-rock musician Mark Olson is 60.
Singer Joanne Catherall (Human League) is 59.
Actor Holly Robinson Peete is 57.
R&B singer Ricky Bell (Bell Biv Devoe and New Edition) is 54.
Actor Aisha Tyler is 51.
Former racing cyclist Lance Armstrong is 50.
Opera singer Anna Netrebko is 50.
Actor Jada Pinkett Smith is 50.
Actor James Marsden is 48.
Actor Emily Rutherfurd is 47.
Actor Travis Schuldt is 47.
Rapper Xzibit is 47.
Comedian-actor Jason Sudeikis is 46.
Actor Sophina Brown is 45.
Actor Barrett Foa is 44.
Talk show host Sara Haines (TV: “GMA3: Strahan, Sara & Keke”) is 44.
Actor/comedian Billy Eichner is 43.
Actor Alison Lohman is 42.
Designer Brandon Maxwell is 37.
Congressman and former NFL player Anthony Gonzalez, R-Ohio, is 37.
Actors Brandon and Taylor Porter are 28.
Actor Patrick Schwarzenegger is 28.
Country singer Tae Dye (Maddie and Tae) is 26.
Actor C.J. Sanders is 25.

Over/Under for today is 12.
Raz Over/Under is 18

JoeCigar:

Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $70.00
surprisingly my local ABC store sell the O maduro cheaper.
I think most cigar lounges sell the O for cheaper than what CI is currently showing.
Not here in NYS
nothing is cheaper in NYS except wages.
morning Rick.
You should see... Here in WNY Every place of business, mostly restaurants have a sign out front for hire. Some places have restricted hours. No one wants to work? They are already paying out only a few bucks less than some skilled labor. I don't know what's going on??

Morning Tony, Rick and Dean.
Good morning, Rick and Dave.

JoeCigar:

Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $70.00
surprisingly my local ABC store sell the O maduro cheaper.
I think most cigar lounges sell the O for cheaper than what CI is currently showing.
Not here in NYS
nothing is cheaper in NYS except wages.
morning Rick.
You should see... Here in WNY Every place of business, mostly restaurants have a sign out front for hire. Some places have restricted hours. No one wants to work? They are already paying out only a few bucks less than some skilled labor. I don't know what's going on??
many businesses here closing due to being understaffed. almost everybody hiring at $15+ an hour but nobody want to work. I have no idea how they live. Florida is not a welfare state.

JoeCigar:

Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $70.00
surprisingly my local ABC store sell the O maduro cheaper.
I think most cigar lounges sell the O for cheaper than what CI is currently showing.
Not here in NYS
nothing is cheaper in NYS except wages.
morning Rick.
You should see... Here in WNY Every place of business, mostly restaurants have a sign out front for hire. Some places have restricted hours. No one wants to work? They are already paying out only a few bucks less than some skilled labor. I don't know what's going on??
many businesses here closing due to being understaffed. almost everybody hiring at $15+ an hour but nobody want to work. I have no idea how they live. Florida is not a welfare state.
Yeah I don't know what is going on. I have not had a raise in 7 years and these people are coming up on skilled trades. It's not fair.

Over/Under for today is 12.
Raz Over/Under is 18
I've got 11. I suspected Schwarzenegger was Arnold's son but I can't pick him out of a lineup, nor did I know he was an actor.

[...]

I hear you on the raise thing. They're extremely hard to come by. Not sure what the heck is going on. My daughter had a part-time job this summer paying $15/hour. She did real well considering she doesn't have any expenses and had nowhere to go.

[...]

So true. I remember working for peanuts but I was learning a trade. My Grandpa used to say when you learn something they can never take it away. Now it's no longer about quality it's how much is this gonna cost.

[...]

For sure. Your grandpa was a wise man.

[...]

Come in handy paying those bar tabs in Providence.

[...]

Different daughter. But that one stashed away some cash too when she was working part-time for a local pharmacy.

Anyhoo, we've got an important soccer game starting here so I'll be checking back a little later.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3