Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Habano version. 1st for me

I hit a  links style course this morning. I played pretty well. Took my son to dinner. Now at gym for a bit. Looking to see some cigar pics here if your smoking. I will be having a night cap.
Sounds like fun. I need a course with a minimum of trees. Lol
https://arrowheadwny.com/

I actually have no shortage of courses within a short drive here.
Nice looking place. We also have an abundance of courses in this area. Hardest part this year has been getting a tee time, cause they've been packed.

I hit a  links style course this morning. I played pretty well. Took my son to dinner. Now at gym for a bit. Looking to see some cigar pics here if your smoking. I will be having a night cap.
Sounds like fun. I need a course with a minimum of trees. Lol
https://arrowheadwny.com/

I actually have no shortage of courses within a short drive here.
Nice looking place. We also have an abundance of courses in this area. Hardest part this year has been getting a tee time, cause they've been packed.
First time Dean and I met were golfing.
Hey, ya never know.

Habano version. 1st for me
Really fine smoke here. Nice bit of natural  sweetness coming through.

Habano version. 1st for me
Really fine smoke here. Nice bit of natural  sweetness coming through.
Almost midway

News and offers from SBC:

Blender Series is now live!

Small Batch Cigar is excited to announce an all-new, exclusive collection called the Blender Series. This series will focus on highlighting unique blenders to showcase their creativity with limited-edition expressions of their talents. Bands and other artwork will be subdued, allowing the cigar to speak for itself.

The Blender Series debuts with a delightfully complex expression by the talented Indiana Ortez. It is comprised solely of Nicaraguan tobaccos and is produced at Agrotabacos in Condega, Nicaragua.

Indiana Ortez says, “This blend is the result of a union of collaborative minds working together to best express Nicaraguan tobaccos in the favored Corona Larga vitola. We, as a family, feel very excited to introduce this limited edition with our Small Batch familia. In this medium-bodied blend, I hope you enjoy the balanced, flavorful retro hale and recognize our commitment to fine construction.”

Blender Series Indiana Ortez
Factory: Agroindustrial Nicaragüense de Tabacos S.A. (Agrotabacos)
Wrapper: Nicaraguan Connecticut Desflorada
Binder: Jalapa (dual binders)
Filler: Jalapa, Esteli, Condega
Size: Corona Larga 6 ¼ x 44
MSRP: $10.99

Blender Series Indiana Ortez
Friday Special!
Starting now until midnight we have one special on the categories below!

Casa Fernandez
Guardian Of The Farm
Xhaxhi Bobi

CODE: CGX = 18% off plus 5% reward points on above categories!

Rocky Patel Winter Collection now 35% off!

Rocky Patel Winter Collection

CODE: RPWC = 35% off with 5% reward points on Rocky Patel Winter Collection

Starting the evening with college football and a Room 101 MC1.

San Lotano Dominicano

Open up a coffin.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]