| MSRP: $11.98 per cigar

In Stock
4.73 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$5.50
per cigar
$27.50 total price
SAVE 54%

Fun times.  Now I'm waiting to hear if I'm going to be reactivated to the IMT.  Sigh.
International Maduro Testers?
Incident Management Team.  And now it's looking more like a question of when, than if.  Oh, well.  More overtime.

Today's Over/Under is 12
Raz Over/Under is 16
Long list today. I thought I was gonna know even more. 14 here.

think I'll take a little nap on the couch. later guys.
That sounds like a lovely idea.

Fun times.  Now I'm waiting to hear if I'm going to be reactivated to the IMT.  Sigh.
International Maduro Testers?
Incident Management Team.  And now it's looking more like a question of when, than if.  Oh, well.  More overtime.
figured it was something like that. in NY we just called it Emergency Management.

our thoughts were more funny. 😅

My furnace, A/C, Lineset, etc.  are in. Only 5 month wait because I wanted particular equipment. Thank you Covid. I'm dropping that payment after work. I'm still cutting off about 5 grand doing it myself
Always a bonus to save money by being able to do something yourself.
I think I need a week off to do all I want to. At least for this project.
Sounds like your job might have a hard time giving you that much time off in a row, but I say go for it.
I cancelled my vacation in August so they better approve my next request. I'm waiting for a phone call. Equipment may be coming today. I'm having delivered.

My furnace, A/C, Lineset, etc.  are in. Only 5 month wait because I wanted particular equipment. Thank you Covid. I'm dropping that payment after work. I'm still cutting off about 5 grand doing it myself
Always a bonus to save money by being able to do something yourself.
I think I need a week off to do all I want to. At least for this project.
Sounds like your job might have a hard time giving you that much time off in a row, but I say go for it.
I cancelled my vacation in August so they better approve my next request. I'm waiting for a phone call. Equipment may be coming today. I'm having delivered.
good luck Rick. I hope everything works out for you.

My furnace, A/C, Lineset, etc.  are in. Only 5 month wait because I wanted particular equipment. Thank you Covid. I'm dropping that payment after work. I'm still cutting off about 5 grand doing it myself
Always a bonus to save money by being able to do something yourself.
I think I need a week off to do all I want to. At least for this project.
Sounds like your job might have a hard time giving you that much time off in a row, but I say go for it.
I cancelled my vacation in August so they better approve my next request. I'm waiting for a phone call. Equipment may be coming today. I'm having delivered.
good luck Rick. I hope everything works out for you.
Thank you Dean.

Almost time for some football.

Cool Dave. I'm chilling out too.

So when I renewed my gym membership back in the spring.  I got a +1 on it.  My son and I have sure got our money's worth.

MoWPAM

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]