Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Good morning Tony. Yesterday was a good day.
I'm happy to hear it. I'm sure 20 years flew by in an instant. You must remember to enjoy each day because life is short.
A fine philosophy to have, for sure.
I'm trying to really live that way because the other curmudgeon me was not succeeding.

Morning, all. How is this week not over yet?
Are you working today?

Good morning Tony. Yesterday was a good day.
I'm happy to hear it. I'm sure 20 years flew by in an instant. You must remember to enjoy each day because life is short.
Life is sure precious.

JoeCigar's Jambalaya:

Macanudo Inspirado Orange Robusto Extra - 10 / $37.50
CAO Black Mosaic (6.0"x42) - 10 / $29.99
AVO Single Flame Torch Lighter - Cream  / $19.99
Padilla Cazadores Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $22.50
CI Legends by Drew Estate Black (6.7"x44) - 5/ $19.99
Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $42.50
Brick House Maduro Robusto (5.0"x54) - 10 / $39.99
Drew Estate Non-Traditional - 5 Cigar Sampler / $24.99
includes:
1 - Kentucky Fire Cured Sweet Just a Friend (6" x 52)
1 - Deadwood Sweet Jane (5" x 46)
1 - Larutan Dirt Torpedo (5" x 54)
1 - Kentucky Fire Cured Swamp Thing Toro (6" x 52)
1 - Larutan Irish Hops (6" x 52)
Diesel Rage Toro (6.0"x54) - 5 / $24.99

Good morning Tony. Yesterday was a good day.
I'm happy to hear it. I'm sure 20 years flew by in an instant. You must remember to enjoy each day because life is short.
A fine philosophy to have, for sure.
I'm trying to really live that way because the other curmudgeon me was not succeeding.
I have become closer with God this year. It really puts a different perspective on life.

Good morning Tony. Yesterday was a good day.
I'm happy to hear it. I'm sure 20 years flew by in an instant. You must remember to enjoy each day because life is short.
A fine philosophy to have, for sure.
I'm trying to really live that way because the other curmudgeon me was not succeeding.
I have become closer with God this year. It really puts a different perspective on life.
That's awesome.

Morning, all. How is this week not over yet?
Good morning, @LuvTooGolf . I want to think the worst of it is behind us but I can't say that with confidence.
And saying something like that is just asking the karma gods for a kick in the crotch.

Morning, all. How is this week not over yet?
Are you working today?
I am, though I started an hour late so I could sleep in a bit. I've already spoken with the school 3 times today, and there's still some doubt about when the youngest can go back, since she's not vaccinated. I've already gotten 2 answers, now waiting on the third. Lol

Morning, all. How is this week not over yet?
Are you working today?
I am, though I started an hour late so I could sleep in a bit. I've already spoken with the school 3 times today, and there's still some doubt about when the youngest can go back, since she's not vaccinated. I've already gotten 2 answers, now waiting on the third. Lol
They are wearing masks in school? And if I recall, she tested negative and is not showing any symptoms?

In the meantime, is she just out or can she participate virtually?

JoeCigar's Jambalaya:

Macanudo Inspirado Orange Robusto Extra - 10 / $37.50
CAO Black Mosaic (6.0"x42) - 10 / $29.99
AVO Single Flame Torch Lighter - Cream  / $19.99
Padilla Cazadores Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $22.50
CI Legends by Drew Estate Black (6.7"x44) - 5/ $19.99
Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $42.50
Brick House Maduro Robusto (5.0"x54) - 10 / $39.99
Drew Estate Non-Traditional - 5 Cigar Sampler / $24.99
includes:
1 - Kentucky Fire Cured Sweet Just a Friend (6" x 52)
1 - Deadwood Sweet Jane (5" x 46)
1 - Larutan Dirt Torpedo (5" x 54)
1 - Kentucky Fire Cured Swamp Thing Toro (6" x 52)
1 - Larutan Irish Hops (6" x 52)
Diesel Rage Toro (6.0"x54) - 5 / $24.99
Mark Twain No. 1 (7.0"x49) - 10 / $29.99

Morning, all. How is this week not over yet?
Are you working today?
I am, though I started an hour late so I could sleep in a bit. I've already spoken with the school 3 times today, and there's still some doubt about when the youngest can go back, since she's not vaccinated. I've already gotten 2 answers, now waiting on the third. Lol
They are wearing masks in school? And if I recall, she tested negative and is not showing any symptoms?

In the meantime, is she just out or can she participate virtually?
Everyone is in masks at school. The oldest is the only one we tested, since she was the only one showing symptoms. She can go back on the 23rd (10 days after the test). The middle one who has no symptoms and is vaxxed can still be there, so she'll be back tomorrow. It's the timing of the unvaxxed one they don't seem to have a grasp on quite yet.

Morning, all. How is this week not over yet?
Are you working today?
I am, though I started an hour late so I could sleep in a bit. I've already spoken with the school 3 times today, and there's still some doubt about when the youngest can go back, since she's not vaccinated. I've already gotten 2 answers, now waiting on the third. Lol
They are wearing masks in school? And if I recall, she tested negative and is not showing any symptoms?

In the meantime, is she just out or can she participate virtually?
Everyone is in masks at school. The oldest is the only one we tested, since she was the only one showing symptoms. She can go back on the 23rd (10 days after the test). The middle one who has no symptoms and is vaxxed can still be there, so she'll be back tomorrow. It's the timing of the unvaxxed one they don't seem to have a grasp on quite yet.
In the meantime, they can't participate virtually, since they're not set up to do lessons that way this year, but they can still be assigned work in Google Classroom and complete it that way.

FIL has also now tested positive. We suspected as much since he'd lost his sense of taste and smell, even though he first test said negative. But it's hitting him pretty hard. In his words, "feels like I laid in the street while a gang kicked the crap out of me."

FIL has also now tested positive. We suspected as much since he'd lost his sense of taste and smell, even though he first test said negative. But it's hitting him pretty hard. In his words, "feels like I laid in the street while a gang kicked the crap out of me."
Those flu-like symptoms suck but it's better than being in a hospital and on a ventilator. Godspeed!

I'm gonna be MIA for a bit. A bunch of meetings and prep to do. Enjoy the jam, brothers.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7