Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

  • Administrator
9/14/2021
« on: September 14, 2021, 12:00:03 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

JoeCigar:

Arganese Connecticut Churchill (7.0"x50) - 20 / $39.99

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Rocky Patel Royale Toro (6.5"x54) - 10 / $49.99

Door #2 - Hoyo La Amistad Robusto (5.0"x54) - 10 / $44.99

Door #3 - ACID by Drew Estate Kuba Candela (Robusto) (5.0"x54) - 5 / $24.99

JoeCigar:

Arganese Connecticut Churchill (7.0"x50) - 20 / $39.99
Well, clearly it's Tuesday.

JoeCigar:

Arganese Connecticut Churchill (7.0"x50) - 20 / $39.99
Well, clearly it's Tuesday.
I was just about to say, this is how you say it's Tuesday without saying it's Tuesday.

Morning, Tony.

Good morning, Dave.

Did the scope bring you all some answers?

Did the scope bring you all some answers?
Nope, everything there was normal. They don't think it's a recurrence of her pancreatitis, so we're still left wondering. Next stop, gall bladder.

Did the scope bring you all some answers?
Nope, everything there was normal. They don't think it's a recurrence of her pancreatitis, so we're still left wondering. Next stop, gall bladder.
Is she feeling any better?

Did the scope bring you all some answers?
Nope, everything there was normal. They don't think it's a recurrence of her pancreatitis, so we're still left wondering. Next stop, gall bladder.
Is she feeling any better?
Nope. In fact, I only visited her for about 15 minutes yesterday, because her anti-nausea medication was about to wear off, and the show was likely to start up again then.

Did the scope bring you all some answers?
Nope, everything there was normal. They don't think it's a recurrence of her pancreatitis, so we're still left wondering. Next stop, gall bladder.
Is she feeling any better?
Nope. In fact, I only visited her for about 15 minutes yesterday, because her anti-nausea medication was about to wear off, and the show was likely to start up again then.
That really sucks. At least they could keep her easily hydrated with IVs. That's about as half full as I could make the glass. Sending more positive vibes your way.

Did the scope bring you all some answers?
Nope, everything there was normal. They don't think it's a recurrence of her pancreatitis, so we're still left wondering. Next stop, gall bladder.
Is she feeling any better?
Nope. In fact, I only visited her for about 15 minutes yesterday, because her anti-nausea medication was about to wear off, and the show was likely to start up again then.
That really sucks. At least they could keep her easily hydrated with IVs. That's about as half full as I could make the glass. Sending more positive vibes your way.
It was a valiant attempt at glass-filling, I'll give you that. Thanks.

I do know they've looked at her gall bladder now, but she hasn't been briefed on what (if anything) they found.

Did the scope bring you all some answers?
Nope, everything there was normal. They don't think it's a recurrence of her pancreatitis, so we're still left wondering. Next stop, gall bladder.
Is she feeling any better?
Nope. In fact, I only visited her for about 15 minutes yesterday, because her anti-nausea medication was about to wear off, and the show was likely to start up again then.
That really sucks. At least they could keep her easily hydrated with IVs. That's about as half full as I could make the glass. Sending more positive vibes your way.
It was a valiant attempt at glass-filling, I'll give you that. Thanks.

I do know they've looked at her gall bladder now, but she hasn't been briefed on what (if anything) they found.
Is she already on a restrictive diet? The gall bladder might likely add to that.

Did the scope bring you all some answers?
Nope, everything there was normal. They don't think it's a recurrence of her pancreatitis, so we're still left wondering. Next stop, gall bladder.
Is she feeling any better?
Nope. In fact, I only visited her for about 15 minutes yesterday, because her anti-nausea medication was about to wear off, and the show was likely to start up again then.
That really sucks. At least they could keep her easily hydrated with IVs. That's about as half full as I could make the glass. Sending more positive vibes your way.
It was a valiant attempt at glass-filling, I'll give you that. Thanks.

I do know they've looked at her gall bladder now, but she hasn't been briefed on what (if anything) they found.
Is she already on a restrictive diet? The gall bladder might likely add to that.
She's not on a restrictive diet, but she doesn't eat bad. But you're right, actual restrictions might be in her future.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Day off 😀