Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Rooting for the Brownies here. I hope the fumble doesn't come back to haunt em
Alright, Mayfield....hopefully this drive can do it.
Damn.... Mayfield tried to throw it away.
They are holding their own. Making Mahomes look like a chump.
I take that back. Sheesh.
That 75-yard TD was the beginning of the end. Any Browns fan saw the loss coming after that one.

Been a less than entertaining day here, Browns game notwithstanding. Wife was throwing up pretty much straight through from 9 am until 2 pm, when she decided she needed to go to the hospital because she couldn't keep any of her meds or even water down. She's been there ever since. It's not covid, but they don't yet know what it is, mostly because hospitals are slow as shit getting anything done. Still waiting on something to relieve the pain in her midsection. If I was a betting man, I'd say it was a recurrence of her pancreatitis.
Oh damn. I'm so sorry, Dave. I hope your she makes a quick recovery.
Thanks, bud.

New World

C'mon, Rick really needs a Yankees win!
Logged