Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Hiya, Dean. Those are some nice smokes Redfish shared. I love the photos because they truly take me back.

Hiya, Dean. Those are some nice smokes Redfish shared. I love the photos because they truly take me back.
he was extremely generous. I've never been gifted with so many guality cigars. nothing like CF 2013 when I left with a cooler full of everyones discards. 😂
and where or when would I run into 6+ year aged smokes? 🙄

Hiya, Dean. Those are some nice smokes Redfish shared. I love the photos because they truly take me back.
he was extremely generous. I've never been gifted with so many guality cigars. nothing like CF 2013 when I left with a cooler full of everyones discards. 😂
and where or when would I run into 6+ year aged smokes? 🙄
Agreed. Dave has always been very generous. Generally speaking, the Daves always tend to be generous.

Speaking of bands (because it's just you and me and we need some PWing), I generally classify them in in one of six categories,
gaudy - Gurkha, MoW/Ave Maria, La Sirena,
elegant - EP Carrillo, My Father, Perdomo
ladies - La Palina, LGC
classic -Padron, Montecristo, Mi Querida, H. Upmann, Punch, Illusione, Four Kicks
cartoon - seems to be a new trend....Caldwell Lost and Founds, Room 101 store brand.
Cheap - Camacho, Obsidian
nekkid - with the exception of Lirio Rojo and some CoTMs, don't bother as I want to know what I'm smoking.  Only smoked RoMaCraft in B&Ms until they started banding.

Hiya, Dean. Those are some nice smokes Redfish shared. I love the photos because they truly take me back.
he was extremely generous. I've never been gifted with so many guality cigars. nothing like CF 2013 when I left with a cooler full of everyones discards. 😂
and where or when would I run into 6+ year aged smokes? 🙄
They weren't discards, they were just cigars that were not in our particular preferred profile.

good morning Tony and Dave. my line up for the day. starting with the Tat just in spite of Pete.
Looks like it's going to be a good day!

Hiya, Dean. Those are some nice smokes Redfish shared. I love the photos because they truly take me back.
he was extremely generous. I've never been gifted with so many guality cigars. nothing like CF 2013 when I left with a cooler full of everyones discards. 😂
and where or when would I run into 6+ year aged smokes? 🙄
They weren't discards, they were just cigars that were not in our particular preferred profile.
I was almost offended by this statement too but I decided it was funny. Heck, I even included a small humidor in my donation.  ;)

Hiya, Dean. Those are some nice smokes Redfish shared. I love the photos because they truly take me back.
he was extremely generous. I've never been gifted with so many guality cigars. nothing like CF 2013 when I left with a cooler full of everyones discards. 😂
and where or when would I run into 6+ year aged smokes? 🙄
They weren't discards, they were just cigars that were not in our particular preferred profile.
I remember alot of Devils Weeds, Gurkhas, and VS. 😂
seriously. you guys were great. it was a wonderful weekend. cigars, girls, grilling, and Barry. boy do I miss him. 😥

Hiya, Dean. Those are some nice smokes Redfish shared. I love the photos because they truly take me back.
he was extremely generous. I've never been gifted with so many guality cigars. nothing like CF 2013 when I left with a cooler full of everyones discards. 😂
and where or when would I run into 6+ year aged smokes? 🙄
They weren't discards, they were just cigars that were not in our particular preferred profile.
I was almost offended by this statement too but I decided it was funny. Heck, I even included a small humidor in my donation.  ;)
it WAS meant to be funny/sarcastic humor. and the humi is still in use. been redone by the pycho redhead but the memories still live.

Hiya, Dean. Those are some nice smokes Redfish shared. I love the photos because they truly take me back.
he was extremely generous. I've never been gifted with so many guality cigars. nothing like CF 2013 when I left with a cooler full of everyones discards. 😂
and where or when would I run into 6+ year aged smokes? 🙄
They weren't discards, they were just cigars that were not in our particular preferred profile.
I was almost offended by this statement too but I decided it was funny. Heck, I even included a small humidor in my donation.  ;)
it WAS meant to be funny/sarcastic humor. and the humi is still in use. been redone by the pycho redhead but the memories still live.
I was chuckling the whole time. It would take a heck of a lot more to offend me. Scott tried really hard.

Hiya, Dean. Those are some nice smokes Redfish shared. I love the photos because they truly take me back.
he was extremely generous. I've never been gifted with so many guality cigars. nothing like CF 2013 when I left with a cooler full of everyones discards. 😂
and where or when would I run into 6+ year aged smokes? 🙄
They weren't discards, they were just cigars that were not in our particular preferred profile.
I was almost offended by this statement too but I decided it was funny. Heck, I even included a small humidor in my donation.  ;)
it WAS meant to be funny/sarcastic humor. and the humi is still in use. been redone by the pycho redhead but the memories still live.
I was chuckling the whole time. It would take a heck of a lot more to offend me. Scott tried really hard.

Meeting time again. Looking forward to checking out the news when I return and playing another round of over/under.

Hiya, Dean. Those are some nice smokes Redfish shared. I love the photos because they truly take me back.
he was extremely generous. I've never been gifted with so many guality cigars. nothing like CF 2013 when I left with a cooler full of everyones discards. 😂
and where or when would I run into 6+ year aged smokes? 🙄
They weren't discards, they were just cigars that were not in our particular preferred profile.
I was almost offended by this statement too but I decided it was funny. Heck, I even included a small humidor in my donation.  ;)
it WAS meant to be funny/sarcastic humor. and the humi is still in use. been redone by the pycho redhead but the memories still live.
Psycho redhead....isn't that a redundancy?

Today is Friday, Sept. 10, the 253rd day of 2021.
There are 112 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Sept. 10, 1963, 20 Black students entered Alabama public schools following a standoff between federal authorities and Gov. George C. Wallace.

On this date:

In 1608, John Smith was elected president of the Jamestown colony council in Virginia.
In 1813, an American naval force commanded by Oliver H. Perry defeated the British in the Battle of Lake Erie during the War of 1812. (Afterward, Perry sent the message, “We have met the enemy and they are ours.”)
In 1919, New York City welcomed home Gen. John J. Pershing and 25,000 soldiers who’d served in the U.S. First Division during World War I.

In 1935, Sen. Huey P. Long died in Baton Rouge two days after being shot in the Louisiana state Capitol, allegedly by Dr. Carl Weiss.
In 1960, Hurricane Donna, a dangerous Category 4 storm eventually blamed for 364 deaths, struck the Florida Keys.
In 1962, the U.S. Supreme Court ordered the University of Mississippi to admit James Meredith, a Black student.

In 1984, a revival of the TV game show “Jeopardy!” hosted by Alex Trebek premiered in syndication.
In 1987, Pope John Paul II arrived in Miami, where he was welcomed by President Ronald Reagan and first lady Nancy Reagan as he began a 10-day tour of the United States.
In 1991, the Senate Judiciary Committee opened hearings on the nomination of Clarence Thomas to the U.S. Supreme Court.

In 1998, President Clinton met with members of his Cabinet to apologize, ask forgiveness and promise to improve as a person in the wake of the Monica Lewinsky scandal.
In 2005, Cadaver dogs and boatloads of forensic workers fanned out across New Orleans to collect the corpses left behind by Hurricane Katrina; cleanup crews towed away abandoned cars and even began readying a hotel for reopening.
In 2015, New York State approved gradually raising the minimum wage for fast-food workers to $15 an hour [–] the first time any state had set the minimum that high.

Ten years ago: On the eve of the 10th anniversary of 9/11, former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton paid tribute to the 40 passengers and crew who fought back against their hijackers aboard Flight 93 during a ceremony dedicating the first phase of a memorial in Shanksville, Pennsylvania. A pair of NASA probes [–] named Grail-A and Grail-B [–] rocketed toward the moon on the first mission dedicated to measuring lunar gravity and determining what was inside Earth’s orbiting companion. Oscar- and Emmy-winning actor Cliff Robertson died in Stony Brook, New York, a day after turning 88.

Five years ago: John Hinckley Jr., the man who tried to assassinate President Ronald Reagan in 1981, was released from a Washington mental hospital for good. Angelique Kerber won her first U.S. Open title and the second Grand Slam trophy of her breakthrough season, beating Karolina Pliskova 6-3, 4-6, 6-4.

One year ago: Authorities in Oregon said more than 500,000 people statewide had been forced to leave their homes because of wildfires; the number represented more than 10% of the state’s population. Houston’s police chief said four officers had been terminated after an internal investigation determined they did not use reasonable force when they fired their weapons 21 times at a man who had been experiencing a mental health crisis, killing him in April after he was already injured and on the ground. Twitter said it would start labeling or removing misleading claims that were aimed at undermining public confidence in elections. Diana Rigg, a British actor whose career included roles in the 1960s spy series “The Avengers” and the fantasy juggernaut “Game of Thrones,” died at the age of 82.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6