Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Lunches made, children and Mrs are out of the house, coffee is poured and it's time to get on with the workday!
What you talking about? Time to call in sick and have fun.
Howdy, Rick. You have to remember I don't get paid if I don't work. That's fine because I can be very productive on a day like today.
One of the few benefits I have is my time off. Which is good because lately I've been spending more time at work than at home
Sounds like you should be using one of those sick days. (Cough, cough, cough)

I didn't mean to commandeer your posts @LuvTooGolf but I wanted to try something. In the past, I recall quoting the previous jam items and keeping them all together so that you didn't need to scroll back to see what was offered throughout the day.

It can become a bit ugly and unwieldy but I also wanted to try merging posts. I think it looks pretty good.
No problem, sounds like a good idea.

Lunches made, children and Mrs are out of the house, coffee is poured and it's time to get on with the workday!
What you talking about? Time to call in sick and have fun.
Howdy, Rick. You have to remember I don't get paid if I don't work. That's fine because I can be very productive on a day like today.
One of the few benefits I have is my time off. Which is good because lately I've been spending more time at work than at home
Do you have a forced vacation policy like Raz? We have something similar, where we can only bank so many hours, then we stop accruing them. But it's well over 300 hours, so I'm not quite there yet. 210 in the bank right now, with 8 coming off that when I'm out on the links tomorrow.

JoeCigar:

Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully (5.0"x50) - 10 / $42.50
Montecristo White Vintage Double Corona (6.2"x50) - 5 / $29.99
Drew Estate Undercrown Shade Gran Toro (6.0"x52) - 5 / $25.50
Nub 10-Cigar Sampler / $37.50
includes:
3 - Nub Cameroon 460 (4" x 60)
3 - Nub Connecticut 460 (4" x 60)
2 - Nub Habano 460 (4" x 60)
2 - Nub Maduro 460 (4" x 60)
Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Robusto - 5/27.50
Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro - 10/39.99
Padilla Cazadores Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $24.99
Cohiba Black Robusto (5.5"x50) - 10 / $54.99

Lunches made, children and Mrs are out of the house, coffee is poured and it's time to get on with the workday!
What you talking about? Time to call in sick and have fun.
Howdy, Rick. You have to remember I don't get paid if I don't work. That's fine because I can be very productive on a day like today.
One of the few benefits I have is my time off. Which is good because lately I've been spending more time at work than at home
Do you have a forced vacation policy like Raz? We have something similar, where we can only bank so many hours, then we stop accruing them. But it's well over 300 hours, so I'm not quite there yet. 210 in the bank right now, with 8 coming off that when I'm out on the links tomorrow.
That sounds lovely. Are you going out with your pops or alone this time?

Lunches made, children and Mrs are out of the house, coffee is poured and it's time to get on with the workday!
What you talking about? Time to call in sick and have fun.
Howdy, Rick. You have to remember I don't get paid if I don't work. That's fine because I can be very productive on a day like today.
One of the few benefits I have is my time off. Which is good because lately I've been spending more time at work than at home
Do you have a forced vacation policy like Raz? We have something similar, where we can only bank so many hours, then we stop accruing them. But it's well over 300 hours, so I'm not quite there yet. 210 in the bank right now, with 8 coming off that when I'm out on the links tomorrow.
That sounds lovely. Are you going out with your pops or alone this time?
Going out with pops.

No I don't have a forced policy. I will however lose my time if my contract is not renewed. I always keep just enough in case I get sick and that's about it.

No I don't have a forced policy. I will however lose my time if my contract is not renewed. I always keep just enough in case I get sick and that's about it.
I never kept much in the bank. Then the pandemic made me lose out on a bunch of trips, so it's just been building.

Lunches made, children and Mrs are out of the house, coffee is poured and it's time to get on with the workday!
What you talking about? Time to call in sick and have fun.
Howdy, Rick. You have to remember I don't get paid if I don't work. That's fine because I can be very productive on a day like today.
One of the few benefits I have is my time off. Which is good because lately I've been spending more time at work than at home
Do you have a forced vacation policy like Raz? We have something similar, where we can only bank so many hours, then we stop accruing them. But it's well over 300 hours, so I'm not quite there yet. 210 in the bank right now, with 8 coming off that when I'm out on the links tomorrow.
That sounds lovely. Are you going out with your pops or alone this time?
Going out with pops.
Honestly, most times I go out, I go with him. The only times I don't is when he's otherwise engaged elsewhere, but that isn't often.

No I don't have a forced policy. I will however lose my time if my contract is not renewed. I always keep just enough in case I get sick and that's about it.
I never kept much in the bank. Then the pandemic made me lose out on a bunch of trips, so it's just been building.
Find out if you can donate some to me.  ;)

No I don't have a forced policy. I will however lose my time if my contract is not renewed. I always keep just enough in case I get sick and that's about it.
I never kept much in the bank. Then the pandemic made me lose out on a bunch of trips, so it's just been building.
Find out if you can donate some to me.  ;)
Lol, I'll let you know what HR says.

Speaking of HR, got an email about our new benefits next year, and one of the things they're doing is adding a $25 per pay surcharge for the unvaccinated. Wonder if that will change anyone's mind about getting the shot.

JoeCigar:

Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully (5.0"x50) - 10 / $42.50
Montecristo White Vintage Double Corona (6.2"x50) - 5 / $29.99
Drew Estate Undercrown Shade Gran Toro (6.0"x52) - 5 / $25.50
Nub 10-Cigar Sampler / $37.50
includes:
3 - Nub Cameroon 460 (4" x 60)
3 - Nub Connecticut 460 (4" x 60)
2 - Nub Habano 460 (4" x 60)
2 - Nub Maduro 460 (4" x 60)
Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Robusto - 5/27.50
Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro - 10/39.99
Padilla Cazadores Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $24.99
Cohiba Black Robusto (5.5"x50) - 10 / $54.99
M' by Macanudo Toro (6.0"x50) - 5 / $27.50

Speaking of HR, got an email about our new benefits next year, and one of the things they're doing is adding a $25 per pay surcharge for the unvaccinated. Wonder if that will change anyone's mind about getting the shot.
That's interesting. Please do keep us posted on this one. I have a feeling this won't be the end of the story.

Speaking of HR, got an email about our new benefits next year, and one of the things they're doing is adding a $25 per pay surcharge for the unvaccinated. Wonder if that will change anyone's mind about getting the shot.
That's interesting. Please do keep us posted on this one. I have a feeling this won't be the end of the story.
You have to think... Here come the lawsuits with a lot of these supposed rule changes, etc. I heard on the radio of a Doctor who will only see vaccinated patients. Discrimination?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9