CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: 1/30/2015  (Read 43986 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: 1/30/2015
« Reply #330 on: January 30, 2015, 08:43:08 PM »

Think I will go to bed, tired and got to take the Warden to Houston in the morning.  Have a good night all.
Better you than me dealing with all that traffic.  And road construction.

dwgbryant

« Reply #331 on: January 30, 2015, 08:44:33 PM »

Think I will go to bed, tired and got to take the Warden to Houston in the morning.  Have a good night all.
nite Dave.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #332 on: January 30, 2015, 10:50:12 PM »

The bad news is that the warden and I had to go to a wake this evening.  The good news is that she dropped the kids off at her mom's and we went out to a great steak dinner afterwards.

Plus I had a killer martini there.  Not sure if it was because they used Bombay gin instead of Tanqueray or just because they knew how to make it.  Either way, it was a fine time.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #333 on: January 30, 2015, 11:18:27 PM »

The bad news is that the warden and I had to go to a wake this evening.  The good news is that she dropped the kids off at her mom's and we went out to a great steak dinner afterwards.

Plus I had a killer martini there.  Not sure if it was because they used Bombay gin instead of Tanqueray or just because they knew how to make it.  Either way, it was a fine time.
...So you Get"n LuckY?..........

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #334 on: January 30, 2015, 11:22:45 PM »

We shall see.  I'm trying.  :)

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #335 on: January 30, 2015, 11:27:07 PM »

Was talking about having a couple smokes and diNks...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #336 on: January 30, 2015, 11:30:42 PM »

I had a couple of drinks already and even smoked a Tres Reynas before that.  I think I'm done.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #337 on: January 30, 2015, 11:35:06 PM »

I had a couple of drinks already and even smoked a Tres Reynas before that.  I think I'm done.

Evening Sir Antnee, Regent of Ravioli.   

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #338 on: January 30, 2015, 11:46:40 PM »

...Hope you don't mind some litter hanging out here.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #339 on: January 31, 2015, 12:19:51 AM »

Da flip boss.  Da flip!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]