Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2021, 11:21:54 AM »

Cigar.com is definitely not what they used to be.

Rocky Patel Vintage ’99 ConnecticutPack of 10 just $54.99 + FREE SHIPPINGA CIGAR.com Exclusive OfferClick the image below to order

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2021, 11:43:53 AM »

Some solid prices on Crowned Heads boxes at the Page.
Luminosa is a solid Connie...one of my top 10,
I REALLY enjoy the Four Kicks Capa Especiale.
Mil Dias and La Coalicion getting solid reviews.

Can't go wrong with any of them, and very attractive pricing.

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2021, 11:44:48 AM »

Some solid prices on Crowned Heads boxes at the Page.
Luminosa is a solid Connie...one of my top 10,
I REALLY enjoy the Four Kicks Capa Especiale.
Mil Dias and La Coalicion getting solid reviews.

Can't go wrong with any of them, and very attractive pricing.
Go get 'em, Rick!

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2021, 11:48:41 AM »

Signature cocktails for all 50 states.  Do you agree with yours?  Maybe something new to try tonight!

Do think I'm going to have to salute Alaska and try a Duck Fart.
California is a copout....wine is not a cocktail
For NJ it's a Jack Rose?  Applejack, really?
NY going with a Long Island Iced Tea.
PA going with Yuengling....like it, but not a cocktail.
SC is Firefly Sweet Tea...you gotta be kidding....

https://spoonuniversity.com/lifestyle/cocktail-per-state-signature
Think I like this list better.  Similar but all cocktails.
NJ is still applejack.... :-\

https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/signature-cocktail-for-every-state/
I like Irish coffee, and I make it correctly.  But I've never seen anyone order it in a bar or restaurant out here.  And try to find a bar anywhere that makes it right.  You order Irish coffee in a bar, you get coffee with Bailey's and a dollop of whipped cream from a can.

If there's a most popular cocktail in Washington, it's the Moscow Mule.  I don't like them because I don't like drinking cocktails out of a metal cup, but jayzus, they get ordered.  They should call it the Millennial's Martini.

The Tequila Sunrise is a California thing.  In Arizona, the most popular cocktail is a Margarita.

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2021, 11:53:05 AM »

Some solid prices on Crowned Heads boxes at the Page.
Luminosa is a solid Connie...one of my top 10,
I REALLY enjoy the Four Kicks Capa Especiale.
Mil Dias and La Coalicion getting solid reviews.

Can't go wrong with any of them, and very attractive pricing.
Go get 'em, Rick!
I wonder why the Luminosa robustos are so much more expensive than the toros or Churchills? Must be very popular, since it's normally the other way around.

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2021, 12:06:37 PM »

[...]

I just kind of glanced over the list, but I don't think Margarita's we even on it.  Hard to believe for sure.

Like Moscow Mule's fine, and it's currently my son's drink of choice.  I prefer to go with the original however, Dark and Stormy with Goslings Black Seal Rum instead of vodka.

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2021, 12:07:21 PM »

[...]

Matter of fact, I may just make one or two up after lunch, skipping the copper cup.

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2021, 12:09:30 PM »

Tony's Over/Under is 7.
I'm at 10 if we're counting the twins as 2 people, even though I know them from the 1 role they shared in Big Daddy.
Cole was also Ben from Friends (Ross' son with the lesbian).

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2021, 12:09:53 PM »

[...]

While I usually keep it simple with scotch or bourbon neat or with a cube, ordering a cocktail out I would go with a Manhattan.

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2021, 12:12:25 PM »

Tony's Over/Under is 7.
11, including the aforementioned twins.

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2021, 12:21:27 PM »

Tony's Over/Under is 7.
Raz gets 10, and all the way down to Meghan Markle.

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2021, 12:22:07 PM »

Tony's Over/Under is 7.
I'm at 10 if we're counting the twins as 2 people, even though I know them from the 1 role they shared in Big Daddy.
Cole was also Ben from Friends (Ross' son with the lesbian).
You're impressive today.

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2021, 12:24:32 PM »

Competition getting tough in the Olympics when you set a new world record and come in second...

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2021, 12:26:06 PM »

Tony's Over/Under is 7.
I'm at 10 if we're counting the twins as 2 people, even though I know them from the 1 role they shared in Big Daddy.
Cole was also Ben from Friends (Ross' son with the lesbian).
You're impressive today.
Every dog has his day.

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2021, 12:27:19 PM »

Some solid prices on Crowned Heads boxes at the Page.
Luminosa is a solid Connie...one of my top 10,
I REALLY enjoy the Four Kicks Capa Especiale.
Mil Dias and La Coalicion getting solid reviews.

Can't go wrong with any of them, and very attractive pricing.
I love the luminosa. I've not gotten into the other blends you have mentioned. The same is said for Illusione. So many blends, not enough time
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5