Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 7/30/2021
« Reply #105 on: July 30, 2021, 10:03:42 PM »

Good evening everyone!  Yes, I am still alive.  Got to navigate here and figure out how everything works again so I can come back and start annoying everyone.  Except Antnee and LTG.
Wait, Tone Loc , still gots the Place uP.....HoLa
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 7/30/2021
« Reply #106 on: July 30, 2021, 10:06:50 PM »

Good evening everyone!  Yes, I am still alive.  Got to navigate here and figure out how everything works again so I can come back and start annoying everyone.  Except Antnee and LTG.
Good to see you KC  Hope all is well with you.

Still trying to figure out how to get around again here.  Been a while.

« Reply #107 on: July 30, 2021, 10:08:22 PM »

Good evening everyone!  Yes, I am still alive.  Got to navigate here and figure out how everything works again so I can come back and start annoying everyone.  Except Antnee and LTG.
Well, I'll be god damned. Evening, KC!

« Reply #108 on: July 30, 2021, 10:09:13 PM »

Good evening everyone!  Yes, I am still alive.  Got to navigate here and figure out how everything works again so I can come back and start annoying everyone.  Except Antnee and LTG.
Wait, Tone Loc , still gots the Place uP.....HoLa
Wow, and now TD, too? Tony, you leave the door unlocked or something?

Evening, sir.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 7/30/2021
« Reply #109 on: July 30, 2021, 10:13:07 PM »

Good evening everyone!  Yes, I am still alive.  Got to navigate here and figure out how everything works again so I can come back and start annoying everyone.  Except Antnee and LTG.
Well, I'll be god damned. Evening, KC!

Mutt and I sneaked in the back door.  Antnee left it open again, so...............
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 7/30/2021
« Reply #110 on: July 30, 2021, 10:20:07 PM »

Good evening everyone!  Yes, I am still alive.  Got to navigate here and figure out how everything works again so I can come back and start annoying everyone.  Except Antnee and LTG.
Well, I'll be god damned. Evening, KC!

Still trying to figure out how to post a pic.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 7/30/2021
« Reply #111 on: July 30, 2021, 10:23:11 PM »

Good evening everyone!  Yes, I am still alive.  Got to navigate here and figure out how everything works again so I can come back and start annoying everyone.  Except Antnee and LTG.
Well, I'll be god damned. Evening, KC!

Still trying to figure out how to post a pic.
[/quot

Holy crap. It worked.  How are your girls doing Dave?  The little one that had the brace all better now?

« Reply #112 on: July 30, 2021, 10:28:20 PM »

Casa Torano Robusto
(4.7"x52)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $8.67 per cigar

In Stock
5 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.00
per cigar
$29.99 total price
SAVE 65%

« Reply #113 on: July 30, 2021, 10:29:23 PM »

Good evening everyone!  Yes, I am still alive.  Got to navigate here and figure out how everything works again so I can come back and start annoying everyone.  Except Antnee and LTG.
Well, I'll be god damned. Evening, KC!

Still trying to figure out how to post a pic.
[/quot

Holy crap. It worked.  How are your girls doing Dave?  The little one that had the brace all better now?
All the girls are good. That one in the brace as a baby is 11 now, if you can believe it. Oldest turns 15 next week. Time really does fly.

« Reply #114 on: July 30, 2021, 11:36:26 PM »

Ave Maria Knights Templar
(6.0"x48)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $8.65 per cigar

Only 3 Left