Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2021, 07:14:59 AM »

Upon reflection of my previous post I've determined accusing someone of liking Victor Sinclair cigars is the equivalent of telling them their mama wears combat boots. (Not sure why either is an insult but somehow they are fighting words).
LALTS

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2021, 07:19:24 AM »

Looks like another day of "breaking news" regarding Simone Biles.

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2021, 07:20:20 AM »

Speaking of purchases, got my Perdomo Small Batch order from the monster yesterday. Looking forward to having one of those soon.
I almost made a purchase the other day and then realized my credit card had expired. By the time I found the new one and entered all the info, it was seconds past midnight and my jam deals had turned into pumpkins.

Got my fingers crossed for tomorrow.

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2021, 07:23:02 AM »

Looks like another day of "breaking news" regarding Simone Biles.
I'm sure all the talk during the day yesterday bursted the ratings in the evening. So why not keep it going?

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2021, 07:29:15 AM »

Speaking of purchases, got my Perdomo Small Batch order from the monster yesterday. Looking forward to having one of those soon.
I almost made a purchase the other day and then realized my credit card had expired. By the time I found the new one and entered all the info, it was seconds past midnight and my jam deals had turned into pumpkins.

Got my fingers crossed for tomorrow.
That's a rookie move right there.

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2021, 07:53:41 AM »

Lots of posting recently……just the same 4 guys?
I might change the name to CigarEavesdropping.

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2021, 07:54:34 AM »

Speaking of purchases, got my Perdomo Small Batch order from the monster yesterday. Looking forward to having one of those soon.
I almost made a purchase the other day and then realized my credit card had expired. By the time I found the new one and entered all the info, it was seconds past midnight and my jam deals had turned into pumpkins.

Got my fingers crossed for tomorrow.
That's a rookie move right there.
I probably didn't really want them.

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2021, 07:56:51 AM »

Lots of posting recently……just the same 4 guys?
I might change the name to CigarEavesdropping.
Or let some of the Russian bots stick around.  ;D

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2021, 08:04:37 AM »

Lots of posting recently……just the same 4 guys?
I might change the name to CigarEavesdropping.
Or let some of the Russian bots stick around.  ;D
I think we bore them too.

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2021, 08:14:21 AM »

This reminds me of a quote I recently heard. Don't know who to credit for it and It doesn't put me in an especially good light, but here goes...

Leaders who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people who have nothing to say.

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2021, 08:29:40 AM »

This reminds me of a quote I recently heard. Don't know who to credit for it and It doesn't put me in an especially good light, but here goes...

Leaders who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people who have nothing to say.
That's pretty deep. Must've been Confucius.

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2021, 09:32:32 AM »

Lots of posting recently……just the same 4 guys?
And an occasional guest appearance by Oy or Dean.

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2021, 09:36:57 AM »

Lots of posting recently……just the same 4 guys?
And an occasional guest appearance by Oy or Dean.
Glad you showed up so the banter wasn't without a Dave, as my half day is just about up. Hazzuh!

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2021, 09:37:05 AM »

Looks like another day of "breaking news" regarding Simone Biles.
Or breaking non-news.

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2021, 09:39:56 AM »

Lots of posting recently……just the same 4 guys?
And an occasional guest appearance by Oy or Dean.
Glad you showed up so the banter wasn't without a Dave, as my half day is just about up. Hazzuh!
Sounds like a half of a half day...what, do you have to go for a couple of shots of courage before the chair?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6