Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2021, 09:19:30 AM »

I'm clearly procrastinating but does anyone want to talk about Arganese?
If so, they're in the wrong place. Lol
If I have one nice thing to say about Arganese cigars it is that their existence keeps people employed. I'm proud to have previously contributed to this cause. It won't happen again.
Haha yeah. I would rather not smoke than have an Arganeese
Agreed. Morning, Rick.

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2021, 09:20:09 AM »

I'm clearly procrastinating but does anyone want to talk about Arganese?
If so, they're in the wrong place. Lol
If I have one nice thing to say about Arganese cigars it is that their existence keeps people employed. I'm proud to have previously contributed to this cause. It won't happen again.
Haha yeah. I would rather not smoke than have an Arganeese
Agreed. Morning, Rick.
Good morning Dave and Tony

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2021, 09:20:54 AM »

I'm clearly procrastinating but does anyone want to talk about Arganese?
If so, they're in the wrong place. Lol
If I have one nice thing to say about Arganese cigars it is that their existence keeps people employed. I'm proud to have previously contributed to this cause. It won't happen again.
Nothing wrong with a little honest employment. And they obviously sell them to someone, so more power to them. Don't think I've ever purchased any, and I'm certain I won't be starting now.
I've given them several chances. Even thought I overpaid when I spent 50¢ a stick. Enough said.

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2021, 09:21:29 AM »

Garbage trucks haven't been by yet. I'll cut 'em some slack because it's summer. Often time they send one of their guys up front to prep; take bags out of the bins, bunch them together so they only have to work one side of the street.

The reason it's even an issue is that the longer the stuff stays out there, the more the squirrels will tear into the bags.
All is well. They showed up and I don't see anything to sweep up.
That's a bonus. I had a squirrel going through a bag of mine I set outside the door last week before I put it in the bin. Luckily I saw him before he made a huge mess.
I don't find those rodents to be cute at all.
Agreed. The neighbor next door used to feed them peanuts, so I'd find them digging up my yard to bury their loot all the time. Drove me nuts (pun intended).
I'd have to have words with that neighbor.

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2021, 09:22:16 AM »

I'm clearly procrastinating but does anyone want to talk about Arganese?
If so, they're in the wrong place. Lol
If I have one nice thing to say about Arganese cigars it is that their existence keeps people employed. I'm proud to have previously contributed to this cause. It won't happen again.
Haha yeah. I would rather not smoke than have an Arganeese
Good morning, Rick. How's the chiller business?

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2021, 09:39:06 AM »

I'm clearly procrastinating but does anyone want to talk about Arganese?
No.

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2021, 09:39:58 AM »

Garbage trucks haven't been by yet. I'll cut 'em some slack because it's summer. Often time they send one of their guys up front to prep; take bags out of the bins, bunch them together so they only have to work one side of the street.

The reason it's even an issue is that the longer the stuff stays out there, the more the squirrels will tear into the bags.
All is well. They showed up and I don't see anything to sweep up.
That's a bonus. I had a squirrel going through a bag of mine I set outside the door last week before I put it in the bin. Luckily I saw him before he made a huge mess.
I don't find those rodents to be cute at all.
BB guns and air rifles work well.

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2021, 09:40:56 AM »

Morning Dave, Tony and Rick.

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2021, 09:42:26 AM »

Some nice offerings at the Sis for a change.  La Barba and Elencos are tasty.

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2021, 09:44:58 AM »

Guess all we're going to be hearing today is Simone Biles, Simone Biles...

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2021, 09:49:03 AM »

Garbage trucks haven't been by yet. I'll cut 'em some slack because it's summer. Often time they send one of their guys up front to prep; take bags out of the bins, bunch them together so they only have to work one side of the street.

The reason it's even an issue is that the longer the stuff stays out there, the more the squirrels will tear into the bags.
All is well. They showed up and I don't see anything to sweep up.
That's a bonus. I had a squirrel going through a bag of mine I set outside the door last week before I put it in the bin. Luckily I saw him before he made a huge mess.
I don't find those rodents to be cute at all.
BB guns and air rifles work well.
Couldn't get authorization for that option from the wife.

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2021, 09:50:00 AM »

Guess all we're going to be hearing today is Simone Biles, Simone Biles...
And now that Russia has won the gold...

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2021, 09:52:39 AM »

And the women's softball team lost to Japan in the gold medal match.

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2021, 09:54:39 AM »

But let's hear it for Turkmenistan, who took home their first ever medal.

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2021, 09:57:28 AM »

But let's hear it for Turkmenistan, who took home their first ever medal.
And Bermuda. First gold and second medal ever for the country with the smallest population to do that.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5