Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

« Reply #330 on: January 29, 2015, 11:08:22 PM »

I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.
Well played!
He's got his platinum.  He'll see them in the morning.  Did you get time to spend with Christopher today?
He and a friend came over to the hotel this evening for some beer and cigars.  He was very excited with his "care package"
Until he understands better.  ;)

« Reply #331 on: January 29, 2015, 11:10:40 PM »

I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.
Well played!
He's got his platinum.  He'll see them in the morning.  Did you get time to spend with Christopher today?
He and a friend came over to the hotel this evening for some beer and cigars.  He was very excited with his "care package"
Until he understands better.  ;)
Same start we all had.  At least it's not Black and Milds or Swisher Sweets.

« Reply #332 on: January 29, 2015, 11:12:31 PM »

I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.
Well played!
He's got his platinum.  He'll see them in the morning.  Did you get time to spend with Christopher today?
He and a friend came over to the hotel this evening for some beer and cigars.  He was very excited with his "care package"
Until he understands better.  ;)
Same start we all had.  At least it's not Black and Milds or Swisher Sweets.
Swisher makes some pretty good $20 cigars.

« Reply #333 on: January 29, 2015, 11:14:38 PM »

Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Just added a bid for $13 on a 5-er of Four Kicks Corona Gordas, I'll gladly take them for that price
I think you are quickly becoming an Auction Whore ::)
He's an all purpose whore, may as well add auctions.
You have a favorite size of the 4 kicks?
Corona Gorda followed by the Toro

« Reply #334 on: January 29, 2015, 11:15:33 PM »

I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.
Well played!
He's got his platinum.  He'll see them in the morning.  Did you get time to spend with Christopher today?
He and a friend came over to the hotel this evening for some beer and cigars.  He was very excited with his "care package"
Until he understands better.  ;)
Same start we all had.  At least it's not Black and Milds or Swisher Sweets.
Swisher makes some pretty good $20 cigars.
Don't see them for sale in 7-11 too often.

« Reply #335 on: January 29, 2015, 11:20:25 PM »

I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.
Well played!
He's got his platinum.  He'll see them in the morning.  Did you get time to spend with Christopher today?
He and a friend came over to the hotel this evening for some beer and cigars.  He was very excited with his "care package"
Until he understands better.  ;)
Same start we all had.  At least it's not Black and Milds or Swisher Sweets.
Swisher makes some pretty good $20 cigars.
Don't see them for sale in 7-11 too often.
Yet!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]