Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
7/23/2021
« on: July 23, 2021, 12:01:34 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 05:51:45 AM »

We made it!

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 06:59:28 AM »

And a short Friday, to boot. Logging out at 10, taking the kids over to my parents house for another sleepover, then heading to Golf Galaxy for my fitting. No moonlight golf tonight, however. Nate had to cancel because of a funeral.

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2021, 07:02:13 AM »

And a short Friday, to boot. Logging out at 10, taking the kids over to my parents house for another sleepover, then heading to Golf Galaxy for my fitting. No moonlight golf tonight, however. Nate had to cancel because of a funeral.
That's sad for Nate but all the other parts of the post seem positive.

Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2021, 07:15:42 AM »

JoeCigar:

CI Legends by Drew Estate Toro (5.7"x54) - 10 / $44.99

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2021, 07:19:36 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - H. Upmann Media Noche Robusto (5.0"x54) - 10 / $44.99

Door #2 - Mark Twain Riverboat Toro (6.0"x50) - box of 20 / $49.99

Door #3 - Bahia Blu U700 (Churchill   7.5"x50) - 20 / $39.99

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2021, 07:20:11 AM »

And a short Friday, to boot. Logging out at 10, taking the kids over to my parents house for another sleepover, then heading to Golf Galaxy for my fitting. No moonlight golf tonight, however. Nate had to cancel because of a funeral.
That's sad for Nate but all the other parts of the post seem positive.

Good morning, Dave.
Indeed, no complaints on my end. And I'll be hitting the links tomorrow morning. And I'm rolling solo, so I'll be bringing a couple of smokes with me.

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2021, 08:29:47 AM »

And a short Friday, to boot. Logging out at 10, taking the kids over to my parents house for another sleepover, then heading to Golf Galaxy for my fitting. No moonlight golf tonight, however. Nate had to cancel because of a funeral.
That's sad for Nate but all the other parts of the post seem positive.

Good morning, Dave.
Indeed, no complaints on my end. And I'll be hitting the links tomorrow morning. And I'm rolling solo, so I'll be bringing a couple of smokes with me.
That is fantastic news. Hopefully they don't pair you with someone who's gonna give you stink-eye the whole time.

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2021, 09:04:55 AM »

And a short Friday, to boot. Logging out at 10, taking the kids over to my parents house for another sleepover, then heading to Golf Galaxy for my fitting. No moonlight golf tonight, however. Nate had to cancel because of a funeral.
Moonlight funeral?

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2021, 09:06:16 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - H. Upmann Media Noche Robusto (5.0"x54) - 10 / $44.99

Door #2 - Mark Twain Riverboat Toro (6.0"x50) - box of 20 / $49.99

Door #3 - Bahia Blu U700 (Churchill   7.5"x50) - 20 / $39.99
Sheesh, looks like a Tuesday offering.

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2021, 09:10:20 AM »

And a short Friday, to boot. Logging out at 10, taking the kids over to my parents house for another sleepover, then heading to Golf Galaxy for my fitting. No moonlight golf tonight, however. Nate had to cancel because of a funeral.
That's sad for Nate but all the other parts of the post seem positive.

Good morning, Dave.
Indeed, no complaints on my end. And I'll be hitting the links tomorrow morning. And I'm rolling solo, so I'll be bringing a couple of smokes with me.
That is fantastic news. Hopefully they don't pair you with someone who's gonna give you stink-eye the whole time.
That would be worse than a blind date....with as set in their ways as most golfers are.

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2021, 09:13:47 AM »

Watching the Olympics/Opening ceremony.
Parade of athletes is a little screwy as they are going by the Japanese alphabet.

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2021, 09:18:43 AM »

And a short Friday, to boot. Logging out at 10, taking the kids over to my parents house for another sleepover, then heading to Golf Galaxy for my fitting. No moonlight golf tonight, however. Nate had to cancel because of a funeral.
That's sad for Nate but all the other parts of the post seem positive.

Good morning, Dave.
Indeed, no complaints on my end. And I'll be hitting the links tomorrow morning. And I'm rolling solo, so I'll be bringing a couple of smokes with me.
That is fantastic news. Hopefully they don't pair you with someone who's gonna give you stink-eye the whole time.
That would be worse than a blind date....with as set in their ways as most golfers are.
Actually, golfers are usually pretty good about being paired up with someone else. We're all just out there to have fun and enjoy the scenery, and there's a camaraderie in that. But as early as I'm teeing off, I'll probably be out by myself anyways. If not, they can enjoy the wafting of my smoke. Lol

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2021, 09:19:58 AM »

Watching the Olympics/Opening ceremony.
Parade of athletes is a little screwy as they are going by the Japanese alphabet.
I honestly thought at some point before it started it would be canceled again. I believe they had their worst day with the virus yesterday since January.

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2021, 09:27:46 AM »

Morning Dave and Tony.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5