Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2021, 10:40:39 AM »

The Page offering up My Father 10ers for todays deal.

https://www.cigarpage.com/it-runs-in-the-family.html

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2021, 10:45:58 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Movie director Norman Jewison is 95.
Actor Leigh Lawson is 78.
Singer Yusuf Islam (also known as Cat Stevens) is 73.
Cartoonist Garry Trudeau is 73.
 Actor Jamey Sheridan is 70.
Rock singer-musician Eric Bazilian (The Hooters) is 68.
Comedian Jon Lovitz is 64.
Actor Lance Guest is 61.
Actor Matt Mulhern is 61.
Comedian Greg Behrendt is 58.
player Brandi Chastain is 53.
Rock singer Emerson Hart is 52.
Rock-soul singer Michael Fitzpatrick (Fitz and the Tantrums) is 51.
Actor Alysia Reiner is 51.
Country singer Paul Brandt is 49.
Christian rock musician Korey Cooper (Skillet) is 49.
Actor Ali Landry is 48.
Actor-comedian Steve Byrne is 47.
Rock musician Tato Melgar (Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real) is 44.
Actor Justin Bartha is 43.
Actor Josh Hartnett is 43.
Contemporary Christian singer Brandon Heath is 43.
Actor Sprague Grayden is 43.
Reggae singer Damian Marley is 43.
Country singer Brad Mates (Emerson Drive) is 43.
Former MLB All-Star pitcher CC Sabathia (suh-BATH’-ee-uh) is 41.
Singer Blake Lewis (“American Idol”) is 40.
Latin singer Romeo Santos is 40.
Rock musician Johan Carlsson (Carolina Liar) is 37.
Actor Vanessa Lengies (LEHN’-jeez) is 36.
Actor Betty Gilpin is 35.
Actor Rory Culkin is 32.
Actor Jamie Waylett (“Harry Potter” films) is 32.
Figure skater Rachael Flatt is 29.
I couldn't believe Brandi Chastain was 53, so I looked it up to confirm. Can't believe that whole ripping her shirt off thing was 22 years ago. Sheesh!

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2021, 10:57:51 AM »

Tony, you getting some of that smoky haze from the fires out Raz's way?
Yes sir. In fact, the sun is very strange to look at through all that haze.

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2021, 10:59:26 AM »

[...]

You're gonna make me look that up. I've heard the name but don't know her from Dave.

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2021, 11:01:28 AM »

Tony, you getting some of that smoky haze from the fires out Raz's way?
Yes sir. In fact, the sun is very strange to look at through all that haze.
The moon has been pretty orange this week, I imagine that's the reason.

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2021, 11:01:34 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2021, 11:08:38 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. How's the haze situation in your parts?

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2021, 11:08:44 AM »

[...]

Not nearly as interesting as I had hoped. I would have preferred checking out ClemsonDave's PC.

Edit: I had the women's Olympic Brazil vs. China game on in the background and they just mentioned Chastain.

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2021, 11:09:10 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2021, 11:12:09 AM »

Tony, you getting some of that smoky haze from the fires out Raz's way?
Yes sir. In fact, the sun is very strange to look at through all that haze.
The moon has been pretty orange this week, I imagine that's the reason.
Was it full? If so, that was likely the sun you were looking at.

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2021, 11:22:07 AM »

Just a few more...

My Dad got to watch Armstrong walk on the moon.
I get to watch the guy who killed bookstores ride a dick into space.

jeff bezos didn’t even go to space! he just got super high which nobody congratulates me for??

You know what’s cooler than going to space? Paying your employees a living wage.

when your ex needs to go to space about it, you won the divorce

when jeff bezos comes back to earth let’s all pretend we don’t know who he is
There was no rush. Hope the PC thing straightens itself out. In general, I'd say delete most of the porn and it will free up more than enough space to boot up properly.
Good suggestion, but it won't even turn on...

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2021, 11:24:21 AM »

[...]

USA women got hammered yesterday by Brazil 3-0.  Maybe too cocky and needed a wake up call.

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2021, 11:24:59 AM »

Tony, you getting some of that smoky haze from the fires out Raz's way?
Yes sir. In fact, the sun is very strange to look at through all that haze.
The moon has been pretty orange this week, I imagine that's the reason.
Was it full? If so, that was likely the sun you were looking at.
That explains why I couldn't see for 30 minutes after staring at it.

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2021, 11:26:22 AM »

[...]

I just couldn't believe it has been that long. Time really does fly, regardless of whether you're having fun or not.

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2021, 11:42:03 AM »

Interesting bit of history for today.
It seems Lewis and Clark were not the first to make the transcontinental crossing...It was Alexander Mackenzie.

Then there's the part about him returning to Scotland and at 48, taking a 14 year old bride... :o

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Mackenzie_(explorer)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8