Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2021, 01:41:01 PM »

Good reads at Halfwheel for PCA.  Whole lot of cigar companies I've never heard of that can get the spotlight with the large number of entities that did not attend.
Amazing that there are still newcomers in this industry. Can't be easy to enter.
I agree, but there are always those dreamers who figure they have the stuff to compete.  All the power to them, clearly some others have done it...Kyle Gillis and Warped, The Holts at Southern Draw, Mike Ro and Skip Martin at RoMa Craft.....
Absolutely. And fantastic for the cigar industry. Nevertheless, it's a tough row to hoe.

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2021, 04:12:17 PM »

Page 3 lull?

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2021, 06:57:40 PM »

This one is my first and it's going well.

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2021, 07:02:42 PM »

One year ago: ... Canadian officials said the Toronto Blue Jays baseball team would not be able to play its home games in Toronto during the shortened 2020 season because it wasn’t safe for players to travel back and forth from the United States. (The Blue Jays would play “home” games in the ballpark of their minor league affiliate in Buffalo, N.Y.)

Is that still the case? I believe Canada still has its borders closed.
Really not sure, but yes, the border is still closed.
I just confirmed last night's home game for the Blue Jays was played at Sahlen Field Ballpark in Buffalo, New York.

I hadn't realized. Wonder if @bluecollar is taking advantage?

Interesting note. Sahlen Field is the largest capacity Triple-A ballpark in the U.S. at about 16,600.

Probably only get close when the Yankees are in town.
Fun event for the local folks I would say.
Big crowd Friday Night Vlad hit 2 homers. Friends kid plays on Texas ...Jonah Heim. Good time at the ballpark.

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2021, 07:50:39 PM »

You go to Church Tony, or back to sleep?
I actually had gone back to sleep for a bit. But now I've been up for a while and cleaning out the basement. Lots of rain over the last few days and things get damp down there. Been putting off having a French drain and sump pump installed but I think it's time.
I'll be curious to find out how much the French drain sets you back, cause we could use one outside our back door.

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2021, 08:07:37 PM »

One year ago: ... Canadian officials said the Toronto Blue Jays baseball team would not be able to play its home games in Toronto during the shortened 2020 season because it wasn’t safe for players to travel back and forth from the United States. (The Blue Jays would play “home” games in the ballpark of their minor league affiliate in Buffalo, N.Y.)

Is that still the case? I believe Canada still has its borders closed.
Really not sure, but yes, the border is still closed.
Last game in Buffalo is Wednesday. Jays go home July 30th.

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2021, 08:21:57 PM »

This one is my first and it's going well.
I've enjoyed them.

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2021, 08:23:32 PM »

Good evening Rick, glad you could stop in.

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2021, 08:25:40 PM »

You go to Church Tony, or back to sleep?
I actually had gone back to sleep for a bit. But now I've been up for a while and cleaning out the basement. Lots of rain over the last few days and things get damp down there. Been putting off having a French drain and sump pump installed but I think it's time.
I'll be curious to find out how much the French drain sets you back, cause we could use one outside our back door.
Bit of a difference putting one in in a basement as compared to yard drainage mitigation.  I wouldn't think prices would be apples to apples.

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2021, 08:28:04 PM »

Pups put to bed, time to start the evening.

« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2021, 08:30:55 PM »

Good evening Rick, glad you could stop in.
Thanks Dave I looked back on the 15th and saw the picture of figment

« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2021, 09:21:15 PM »

Wow, love that the lull was broken with some quality banter. Even almost got to Page 4.

« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2021, 09:22:51 PM »

You go to Church Tony, or back to sleep?
I actually had gone back to sleep for a bit. But now I've been up for a while and cleaning out the basement. Lots of rain over the last few days and things get damp down there. Been putting off having a French drain and sump pump installed but I think it's time.
I'll be curious to find out how much the French drain sets you back, cause we could use one outside our back door.
Bit of a difference putting one in in a basement as compared to yard drainage mitigation.  I wouldn't think prices would be apples to apples.
You're probably right.

« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2021, 09:23:28 PM »

Espinosa Crema

« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2021, 09:25:00 PM »

You go to Church Tony, or back to sleep?
I actually had gone back to sleep for a bit. But now I've been up for a while and cleaning out the basement. Lots of rain over the last few days and things get damp down there. Been putting off having a French drain and sump pump installed but I think it's time.
I'll be curious to find out how much the French drain sets you back, cause we could use one outside our back door.
Agree with ClemsonDave but I'll gladly share the info with you. Still getting bids for a bunch work I'm looking to get done.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4