Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

« Reply #240 on: January 28, 2015, 10:56:14 PM »

What?  You were offended?
Looks like he couldn't shake the last of that anesthesia.  It was a spirited effort, though.
I'm sound as a pound, wish I could have a drink though
Get your "plumbing" worked on?
No, back, but he's probably behaving with other current meds.
Cant drink for 24 hours after surgery due to the anesthesia. I'm up and walking around like normal just can't bend for 2 weeks. About a 1" incision that is glue-sutured closed so no stitches
Is the glue purple by any chance?

« Reply #241 on: January 28, 2015, 11:28:34 PM »

What?  You were offended?
Looks like he couldn't shake the last of that anesthesia.  It was a spirited effort, though.
I'm sound as a pound, wish I could have a drink though
Get your "plumbing" worked on?
No, back, but he's probably behaving with other current meds.
Cant drink for 24 hours after surgery due to the anesthesia. I'm up and walking around like normal just can't bend for 2 weeks. About a 1" incision that is glue-sutured closed so no stitches
Is the glue purple by any chance?
Only until it dries...

« Reply #242 on: January 28, 2015, 11:39:14 PM »

What?  You were offended?
Looks like he couldn't shake the last of that anesthesia.  It was a spirited effort, though.
I'm sound as a pound, wish I could have a drink though
Get your "plumbing" worked on?
No, back, but he's probably behaving with other current meds.
Cant drink for 24 hours after surgery due to the anesthesia. I'm up and walking around like normal just can't bend for 2 weeks. About a 1" incision that is glue-sutured closed so no stitches
Is the glue purple by any chance?
Only until it dries and then it's clear...

Actually I'm being serious.  The one I'm thinking about stays purple.  I used to have responsibility for quality oversight of it when I was at Ethicon.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]