Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
7/16/2021
« on: July 16, 2021, 12:01:41 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2021, 01:38:28 AM »

Ahhh, mid-month reports due and another late night for me. Sheesh.

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2021, 01:41:47 AM »

Stuff in my cart turned into pumpkins. Oh well. Unfortunately, no jam to help our post count on this lovely Friday either.

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2021, 05:25:54 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - E.P. Carrillo Capa de Sol Piramides No. 5 (Torpedo) 10/54.99

Door #2 - ACID Ltd. by Drew Estate Def Sea (Double Perfecto) - 5/24.99

Door #3 - Man O' War Double Corona - 10/39.99

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2021, 05:26:18 AM »

Joe:

Man O' War Valkyrie Churchill - 10/44.99

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2021, 05:26:34 AM »

Ahhh, mid-month reports due and another late night for me. Sheesh.
Morning, PumpkinTony. Hope you got a bit of shuteye.

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2021, 06:09:15 AM »

British Open coverage already in full swing, and the kids will be leaving at 10:30 for a sleepover at grandma and grandpa's. Gonna be a good day.

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2021, 06:36:38 AM »

Ahhh, mid-month reports due and another late night for me. Sheesh.
Morning, PumpkinTony. Hope you got a bit of shuteye.
I did. Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday.

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2021, 06:37:48 AM »

British Open coverage already in full swing, and the kids will be leaving at 10:30 for a sleepover at grandma and grandpa's. Gonna be a good day.
Somebody's getting lucky tonight?

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2021, 06:53:26 AM »

British Open coverage already in full swing, and the kids will be leaving at 10:30 for a sleepover at grandma and grandpa's. Gonna be a good day.
Somebody's getting lucky tonight?
Don't have to make anyone dinner and I can enjoy a cigar (or 2) whenever I want. Sounds lucky to me!

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2021, 06:55:00 AM »

British Open coverage already in full swing, and the kids will be leaving at 10:30 for a sleepover at grandma and grandpa's. Gonna be a good day.
Somebody's getting lucky tonight?
Don't have to make anyone dinner and I can enjoy a cigar (or 2) whenever I want. Sounds lucky to me!
Very lucky. Sounds like paradise.

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2021, 07:04:47 AM »

British Open coverage already in full swing, and the kids will be leaving at 10:30 for a sleepover at grandma and grandpa's. Gonna be a good day.
Somebody's getting lucky tonight?
Don't have to make anyone dinner and I can enjoy a cigar (or 2) whenever I want. Sounds lucky to me!
Very lucky. Sounds like paradise.
Indeed. Now I just have to figure out what I'M going to do about dinner.

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2021, 07:11:22 AM »

British Open coverage already in full swing, and the kids will be leaving at 10:30 for a sleepover at grandma and grandpa's. Gonna be a good day.
Somebody's getting lucky tonight?
Don't have to make anyone dinner and I can enjoy a cigar (or 2) whenever I want. Sounds lucky to me!
Very lucky. Sounds like paradise.
Indeed. Now I just have to figure out what I'M going to do about dinner.
Something different that the kids don't like. Or something too expensive for 5 but manageable for 2. Perhaps pick up from the Thai place. Worst case scenario, Wendy's. Definitely don't cook anything. It's your night off.

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2021, 07:24:29 AM »

British Open coverage already in full swing, and the kids will be leaving at 10:30 for a sleepover at grandma and grandpa's. Gonna be a good day.
Somebody's getting lucky tonight?
Don't have to make anyone dinner and I can enjoy a cigar (or 2) whenever I want. Sounds lucky to me!
Very lucky. Sounds like paradise.
Indeed. Now I just have to figure out what I'M going to do about dinner.
Something different that the kids don't like. Or something too expensive for 5 but manageable for 2. Perhaps pick up from the Thai place. Worst case scenario, Wendy's. Definitely don't cook anything. It's your night off.
Wife has to work tonight, so it's just me. It'll definitely be something out, as I have no desire to make anything, even if just for myself. Little Chinese place near us is definitely on that list.

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2021, 07:42:42 AM »

British Open coverage already in full swing, and the kids will be leaving at 10:30 for a sleepover at grandma and grandpa's. Gonna be a good day.
Somebody's getting lucky tonight?
Don't have to make anyone dinner and I can enjoy a cigar (or 2) whenever I want. Sounds lucky to me!
Very lucky. Sounds like paradise.
Indeed. Now I just have to figure out what I'M going to do about dinner.
Something different that the kids don't like. Or something too expensive for 5 but manageable for 2. Perhaps pick up from the Thai place. Worst case scenario, Wendy's. Definitely don't cook anything. It's your night off.
Wife has to work tonight, so it's just me. It'll definitely be something out, as I have no desire to make anything, even if just for myself. Little Chinese place near us is definitely on that list.
Oh wow, you really will be living the life this evening. I bid you a quick hazzuh.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4