Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2021, 08:20:17 AM »

Joe:

E.P. Carrillo New Wave 10-Packs - 39.99

E.P. Carrillo New Wave
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva

*Reservas currently showing price of 79.00. D'oh!
I saw that last night and thought that's a heck of a difference to pay for a different binder tobacco.
For some reason I remember being in the minority on this one and preferring the non Reserva anyway.
Don't recall having a preference myself. Both good sticks.
I guess one would have to find that the Reserva was twice as gooder to bite.
I was hoping it was an IT error, but it still shows the different prices.

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2021, 08:30:10 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Just woke up from a really vivid and unpleasant nightmare.

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2021, 08:51:27 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Just woke up from a really vivid and unpleasant nightmare.
Sounds like a terrible way to wake up. Morning, Page2Raz.

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2021, 09:56:04 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Just woke up from a really vivid and unpleasant nightmare.
You got to stop that late night snacking. Good morning, Raz.

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2021, 09:58:07 AM »

good morning everyone. waiting at the doctor's office waiting to be infused by the slowest, most unorganized nurse from hell.

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2021, 09:58:14 AM »

Joe:

E.P. Carrillo New Wave 10-Packs - 39.99

E.P. Carrillo New Wave
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva

*Reservas currently showing price of 79.00. D'oh!
I saw that last night and thought that's a heck of a difference to pay for a different binder tobacco.
For some reason I remember being in the minority on this one and preferring the non Reserva anyway.
Don't recall having a preference myself. Both good sticks.
I guess one would have to find that the Reserva was twice as gooder to bite.
I was hoping it was an IT error, but it still shows the different prices.
Just checked again and it was lowered to $42.50.

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2021, 09:59:28 AM »

good morning everyone. waiting at the doctor's office waiting to be infused by the slowest, most unorganized nurse from hell.
You're gonna have something in common with a Drew Estate ACID. Good morning, Dean.

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2021, 10:01:43 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Just woke up from a really vivid and unpleasant nightmare.
Sounds like a terrible way to wake up. Morning, Page2Raz.
Indeed, welcome to the page2ers.

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2021, 10:02:11 AM »

Morning gentlemen.  And Dean too!

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2021, 10:02:31 AM »

Joe:

E.P. Carrillo New Wave 10-Packs - 39.99

E.P. Carrillo New Wave
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva

*Reservas currently showing price of 79.00. D'oh!
I saw that last night and thought that's a heck of a difference to pay for a different binder tobacco.
For some reason I remember being in the minority on this one and preferring the non Reserva anyway.
Don't recall having a preference myself. Both good sticks.
I guess one would have to find that the Reserva was twice as gooder to bite.
I was hoping it was an IT error, but it still shows the different prices.
Just checked again and it was lowered to $42.50.
That seems a touch more reasonable.

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2021, 10:02:49 AM »

good morning everyone. waiting at the doctor's office waiting to be infused by the slowest, most unorganized nurse from hell.
You're gonna have something in common with a Drew Estate ACID. Good morning, Dean.
But if we called him AcidDean, people might get the wrong idea.

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2021, 10:03:00 AM »

good morning everyone. waiting at the doctor's office waiting to be infused by the slowest, most unorganized nurse from hell.
That's sure to give you confidence. Morning, ACIDDean, Page2Dave.

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2021, 10:03:12 AM »

good morning everyone. waiting at the doctor's office waiting to be infused by the slowest, most unorganized nurse from hell.
You're gonna have something in common with a Drew Estate ACID. Good morning, Dean.
But if we called him AcidDean, people might get the wrong idea.
Too late.

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2021, 10:03:49 AM »

Joe:

E.P. Carrillo New Wave 10-Packs - 39.99

E.P. Carrillo New Wave
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva

*Reservas currently showing price of 79.00. D'oh!
I saw that last night and thought that's a heck of a difference to pay for a different binder tobacco.
For some reason I remember being in the minority on this one and preferring the non Reserva anyway.
Don't recall having a preference myself. Both good sticks.
I guess one would have to find that the Reserva was twice as gooder to bite.
I was hoping it was an IT error, but it still shows the different prices.
Just checked again and it was lowered to $42.50.
See, that's the good thing about page 2ers....you come in and the IT guys have fixed the initial glitches.

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2021, 10:05:34 AM »

Today is Thursday, July 15, the 196th day of 2021.
There are 169 days left in the year.

On July 15, 1834, the Spanish Inquisition was abolished more than 3 ½ centuries after its creation.

In 1870, Georgia became the last Confederate state to be readmitted to the Union. Manitoba entered confederation as the fifth Canadian province.

In 1910, the term “Alzheimer’s disease” was used to describe a progressive form of presenile dementia in the book “Clinical Psychiatry” by German psychiatrist Emil Kraepelin, who credited the work of his colleague, Alois Alzheimer, in identifying the condition.

In 1913, Augustus Bacon, D-Ga., became the first person elected to the U.S. Senate under the terms of the recently ratified 17th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, providing for popular election of senators.

In 1916, Boeing Co., originally known as Pacific Aero Products Co., was founded in Seattle.

In 1918, the Second Battle of the Marne, resulting in an Allied victory, began during World War I.

In 1975, three American astronauts blasted off aboard an Apollo spaceship hours after two Soviet cosmonauts were launched aboard a Soyuz spacecraft for a mission that included a linkup of the two ships in orbit.

In 1976, a 36-hour kidnap ordeal began for 26 schoolchildren and their bus driver as they were abducted near Chowchilla, Calif., by three gunmen and imprisoned in an underground cell. (The captives escaped unharmed; the kidnappers were caught.)

In 1985, a visibly gaunt Rock Hudson appeared at a news conference with frequent co-star Doris Day (it was later revealed Hudson was suffering from AIDS).

In 1997, fashion designer Gianni Versace, 50, was shot dead outside his Miami Beach home; suspected gunman Andrew Phillip Cunanan, 27, was found dead eight days later, a suicide. (Investigators believed Cunanan killed four other people before Versace in a cross-country rampage that began the previous March.)

In 2002, John Walker Lindh, an American who’d fought alongside the Taliban in Afghanistan, pleaded guilty in federal court in Alexandria, Va., to two felonies in a deal sparing him life in prison.

In 2018, President Donald Trump arrived in Finland for a summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Earlier, in an interview with CBS News, Trump named the European Union as a top adversary of the United States.

In 2019, avowed white supremacist James Alex Fields Jr. was sentenced to life in prison plus 419 years for killing one and injuring dozens of others when he deliberately drove his car into a crowd of anti-racism protesters during a rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6