Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2021, 01:36:41 PM »

good morning everyone. waiting at the doctor's office waiting to be infused by the slowest, most unorganized nurse from hell.
You're gonna have something in common with a Drew Estate ACID. Good morning, Dean.
I walked out. my appointment was at 8:30 and the nurse said she couldn't get to me until 11.
If your appt was that early, how could they have possibly gotten that far behind?!? Sheesh!
the nurse from hell.
Certainly sounds like it. Even a totally incompetent nurse should move faster than that.

« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2021, 01:39:47 PM »

only in Florida?
It's a trainwreck! It's a dumpster fire!

It's...Florida Man!

« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2021, 01:52:04 PM »

good morning everyone. waiting at the doctor's office waiting to be infused by the slowest, most unorganized nurse from hell.
You're gonna have something in common with a Drew Estate ACID. Good morning, Dean.
I walked out. my appointment was at 8:30 and the nurse said she couldn't get to me until 11.
If your appt was that early, how could they have possibly gotten that far behind?!? Sheesh!
Sounded like my colonoscopy procedure. 3 hours behind.

« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2021, 01:54:07 PM »

Shady porch on a rather hot day.
Been a long time since I've had that SD.
Nice cigar

« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2021, 02:00:09 PM »

good morning everyone. waiting at the doctor's office waiting to be infused by the slowest, most unorganized nurse from hell.
You're gonna have something in common with a Drew Estate ACID. Good morning, Dean.
I walked out. my appointment was at 8:30 and the nurse said she couldn't get to me until 11.
If your appt was that early, how could they have possibly gotten that far behind?!? Sheesh!
Sounded like my colonoscopy procedure. 3 hours behind.
Hi-yo!

Afternoon, Rick.

« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2021, 02:06:02 PM »

good morning everyone. waiting at the doctor's office waiting to be infused by the slowest, most unorganized nurse from hell.
You're gonna have something in common with a Drew Estate ACID. Good morning, Dean.
I walked out. my appointment was at 8:30 and the nurse said she couldn't get to me until 11.
If your appt was that early, how could they have possibly gotten that far behind?!? Sheesh!
Sounded like my colonoscopy procedure. 3 hours behind.
Hi-yo!

Afternoon, Rick.
Howdy, Rick.

« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2021, 02:08:43 PM »

@A Friend of Charlie
 AJ is and has made a lot of brands with Rafael (Aging room)  for Altadas. Onyx Bold Nicaragua is another one.

« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2021, 02:09:24 PM »

good morning everyone. waiting at the doctor's office waiting to be infused by the slowest, most unorganized nurse from hell.
You're gonna have something in common with a Drew Estate ACID. Good morning, Dean.
I walked out. my appointment was at 8:30 and the nurse said she couldn't get to me until 11.
If your appt was that early, how could they have possibly gotten that far behind?!? Sheesh!
Sounded like my colonoscopy procedure. 3 hours behind.
Hi-yo!

Afternoon, Rick.
Hi Dave and Raz!

« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2021, 02:13:31 PM »

A professor in one of the buildings I take care of does many studies with tobacco. He brought some up near my chiller house.
I don't know what strain. I will ask.

« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2021, 02:16:28 PM »

Party's over.  I will be deactivated from the COVID Incident Management Team end of month.  No more overtime.

Overtime or no, the last year hasn't been particularly fun.  The extra cash atoned for a lot of pain, and it accomplished a lot, but I won't be sad to no longer be at the beck and call at all hours.   I'm taking the afternoon off today to celebrate.  Going to have lunch with my dad and a wealthy friend of ours, then go back to the friend's place for cigars and Scotch that is old enough to order itself in a bar.

« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2021, 02:22:31 PM »

Party's over.  I will be deactivated from the COVID Incident Management Team end of month.  No more overtime.

Overtime or no, the last year hasn't been particularly fun.  The extra cash atoned for a lot of pain, and it accomplished a lot, but I won't be sad to no longer be at the beck and call at all hours.   I'm taking the afternoon off today to celebrate.  Going to have lunch with my dad and a wealthy friend of ours, then go back to the friend's place for cigars and Scotch that is old enough to order itself in a bar.
The vaccination rate is stagnant and the variations are coming fast, you might be back on the OT gravy train before you know it.

« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2021, 02:22:58 PM »

A professor in one of the buildings I take care of does many studies with tobacco. He brought some up near my chiller house.
I don't know what strain. I will ask.

Find out if he'll age some for you. ;)

« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2021, 02:23:18 PM »

Speaking of the party being over, hazzuh!

« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2021, 02:59:27 PM »

There is a fundamental hypocrisy at the heart of left-of-center progressive thought.  Progressivism claims to seek the betterment of the poor and the middle classes at the expense of the wealthy.  But in the name of "fairness" and "Democracy" it eliminates every standard of merit that it can save one: wealth.

So it is that I today I receive notice from my insurance company that my insurance rates will be increasing.  Have I had tickets?  No.  Accidents? No.  Filed claims?  No.  Then what's the problem?  My state passed a regulation preventing insurance companies from using credit ratings to assess risk.  This is a major emphasis of progressive domestic policy right now.  Credit ratings are "bad," because poor people tend to have lower credit ratings.  So, it is reasoned, if we eliminate credit ratings, poor people will not be as disadvantaged.  Right?

Wrong.  What this does is cause insurers, banks, finance companies, and all others who have utilized credit ratings to essentially presume that EVERYONE is now a higher risk.  So insurance rates go up for everyone.  Lending rates go up for everyone.  The wealthy aren't remotely inconvenienced.  In the name of "fairness" and "Democracy," Democrats have essentially taxed everyone BUT the rich. There's a word for this - "regressive" - and it's the opposite of what Democrats claim to be.

Utter hypocrisy.

« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2021, 04:44:54 PM »

good morning everyone. waiting at the doctor's office waiting to be infused by the slowest, most unorganized nurse from hell.
You're gonna have something in common with a Drew Estate ACID. Good morning, Dean.
I walked out. my appointment was at 8:30 and the nurse said she couldn't get to me until 11.
If your appt was that early, how could they have possibly gotten that far behind?!? Sheesh!
Sounded like my colonoscopy procedure. 3 hours behind.
I could go somewhere with that, but I'll leave it for now... ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6