Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2021, 08:53:32 AM »

Haven't been killed yet but it is definitely Monday. At least we got to Page 2. Don't want to catch shit from ClemsonDave too.

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2021, 09:06:49 AM »

Haven't been killed yet but it is definitely Monday. At least we got to Page 2. Don't want to catch shit from ClemsonDave too.
And somehow, still only 9 am. Sheesh on Mondays!

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2021, 09:08:50 AM »

I'm overdue for a cup of tea.

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2021, 09:13:55 AM »

I'm overdue for a cup of tea.
I may have to freshen my coffee too.  I have one more meeting in 17 minutes that I need to be alert for.

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2021, 09:16:56 AM »

I'm overdue for a cup of tea.
I may have to freshen my coffee too.  I have one more meeting in 17 minutes that I need to be alert for.
You got this!

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2021, 09:37:11 AM »

I'm overdue for a cup of tea.
I may have to freshen my coffee too.  I have one more meeting in 17 minutes that I need to be alert for.
You got this!
That's actually very helpful. Thank you. And I wasn't being sarcastic.

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2021, 09:54:12 AM »

I'm overdue for a cup of tea.
I may have to freshen my coffee too.  I have one more meeting in 17 minutes that I need to be alert for.
You got this!
That's actually very helpful. Thank you. And I wasn't being sarcastic.
Happy to help. Now GFY! (go for it!)

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2021, 09:57:47 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2021, 09:58:07 AM »

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2021, 10:03:48 AM »

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2021, 10:06:37 AM »

Good morning, LTG. These Mondays keep coming up faster and faster.
Indeed. Always seem to come around quicker in the summer.
I wouldn't mind so much if work showed down a bit. A lot of the resources I need are taking their deserved time off but client expectations are not showing down at all.
That's a real tough spot, for sure. Our department also doesn't seem to have a slow period. It's just work, work, work all year round. Good for job security.
Exactly. So we can't complain about that.
I'll complain about something else. I knew I'd find something. Apparently it is time to change my work password again. That usually involves a half day of issues. The current password is around the sentiment of staying positive. Not sure that subliminal message worked but I often got a chuckle as I entered it.
LALTS. We have to change ours every 90 days, because of some CA law. But you're right, that's always a huge pain, mostly because we change it so often, it's sometimes hard to remember if what I'm entering is the current one, or the last one, or the one I wanted but I couldn't use it because I'd already used it within the last 10 passwords. Sheesh.
I've been incrementing every character of a random password for years.

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2021, 10:08:54 AM »

Good morning, LTG. These Mondays keep coming up faster and faster.
Indeed. Always seem to come around quicker in the summer.
I wouldn't mind so much if work showed down a bit. A lot of the resources I need are taking their deserved time off but client expectations are not showing down at all.
That's a real tough spot, for sure. Our department also doesn't seem to have a slow period. It's just work, work, work all year round. Good for job security.
Flo doesn't even take a day off at the beach without working, why should you?

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2021, 10:09:48 AM »

Haven't been killed yet but it is definitely Monday. At least we got to Page 2. Don't want to catch shit from ClemsonDave too.
I was duly impressed.

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2021, 10:12:12 AM »

Good morning, LTG. These Mondays keep coming up faster and faster.
Indeed. Always seem to come around quicker in the summer.
I wouldn't mind so much if work showed down a bit. A lot of the resources I need are taking their deserved time off but client expectations are not showing down at all.
That's a real tough spot, for sure. Our department also doesn't seem to have a slow period. It's just work, work, work all year round. Good for job security.
Exactly. So we can't complain about that.
I'll complain about something else. I knew I'd find something. Apparently it is time to change my work password again. That usually involves a half day of issues. The current password is around the sentiment of staying positive. Not sure that subliminal message worked but I often got a chuckle as I entered it.
Haven't changed mine from 1234567 in years... 8)

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2021, 10:14:08 AM »

Shame Mr. Bean isn't here.  Great rapper story to start the day.
Talk about being certain...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/rapper-dies-after-being-shot-64-times-as-he-walked-out-of-chicago-jail/ar-AAM2zGN?ocid=msnews
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4