Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
7/12/2021
« on: July 12, 2021, 12:00:07 AM »

Happy Monday! Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 05:21:47 AM »

Here we go again.

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2021, 05:25:51 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - La Barba Ricochet Crü Oscuro Robusto - 10/49.99

Door #2 - Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully (Robusto) - 5/24.99

Door #3 - HC Series Criollo Grande (Gordo) - 10/34.99

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2021, 05:26:18 AM »

Joe:

Diesel Unholy Cocktail - 10/34.99

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2021, 05:39:41 AM »

Good morning, LTG. These Mondays keep coming up faster and faster.

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2021, 05:43:17 AM »

Good morning, LTG. These Mondays keep coming up faster and faster.
Indeed. Always seem to come around quicker in the summer.

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2021, 05:52:13 AM »

Good morning, LTG. These Mondays keep coming up faster and faster.
Indeed. Always seem to come around quicker in the summer.
I wouldn't mind so much if work showed down a bit. A lot of the resources I need are taking their deserved time off but client expectations are not showing down at all.

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2021, 06:19:03 AM »

Anyway, now that we've seen the deals we have no excuse from hunkering down and getting to work.

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2021, 06:19:07 AM »

Good morning, LTG. These Mondays keep coming up faster and faster.
Indeed. Always seem to come around quicker in the summer.
I wouldn't mind so much if work showed down a bit. A lot of the resources I need are taking their deserved time off but client expectations are not showing down at all.
That's a real tough spot, for sure. Our department also doesn't seem to have a slow period. It's just work, work, work all year round. Good for job security.

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2021, 06:19:19 AM »

Anyway, now that we've seen the deals we have no excuse from hunkering down and getting to work.
CNS, right?

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2021, 06:19:52 AM »

Good morning, LTG. These Mondays keep coming up faster and faster.
Indeed. Always seem to come around quicker in the summer.
I wouldn't mind so much if work showed down a bit. A lot of the resources I need are taking their deserved time off but client expectations are not showing down at all.
That's a real tough spot, for sure. Our department also doesn't seem to have a slow period. It's just work, work, work all year round. Good for job security.
Exactly. So we can't complain about that.

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2021, 06:43:00 AM »

Good morning, LTG. These Mondays keep coming up faster and faster.
Indeed. Always seem to come around quicker in the summer.
I wouldn't mind so much if work showed down a bit. A lot of the resources I need are taking their deserved time off but client expectations are not showing down at all.
That's a real tough spot, for sure. Our department also doesn't seem to have a slow period. It's just work, work, work all year round. Good for job security.
Exactly. So we can't complain about that.
I'll complain about something else. I knew I'd find something. Apparently it is time to change my work password again. That usually involves a half day of issues. The current password is around the sentiment of staying positive. Not sure that subliminal message worked but I often got a chuckle as I entered it.

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2021, 06:45:11 AM »

Good morning, LTG. These Mondays keep coming up faster and faster.
Indeed. Always seem to come around quicker in the summer.
I wouldn't mind so much if work showed down a bit. A lot of the resources I need are taking their deserved time off but client expectations are not showing down at all.
That's a real tough spot, for sure. Our department also doesn't seem to have a slow period. It's just work, work, work all year round. Good for job security.
Exactly. So we can't complain about that.
I'll complain about something else. I knew I'd find something. Apparently it is time to change my work password again. That usually involves a half day of issues. The current password is around the sentiment of staying positive. Not sure that subliminal message worked but I often got a chuckle as I entered it.
LALTS. We have to change ours every 90 days, because of some CA law. But you're right, that's always a huge pain, mostly because we change it so often, it's sometimes hard to remember if what I'm entering is the current one, or the last one, or the one I wanted but I couldn't use it because I'd already used it within the last 10 passwords. Sheesh.

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2021, 07:49:35 AM »

[...]
You know my pain.

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2021, 08:11:33 AM »

[...]
All too well.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4