Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2021, 04:32:52 PM »

Morning Mr. Tony.
Howdy, Dave. Been an action packed day of chores and errands.
No sports on the docket currently?
We went to see friends' kids in a playoff baseball game. My boys weren't interested in playing summer ball because they wanted a break. Soccer clinics start back up next week.
No rest for the wicked, or the parents of kids in sports.
Interesting thing I saw at today's game? There were a group of dads watching the game right outside of center field and technically not in the park. They were having drinks and smoking cigars. I was jealous.

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2021, 04:48:13 PM »

Morning Mr. Tony.
Howdy, Dave. Been an action packed day of chores and errands.
No sports on the docket currently?
We went to see friends' kids in a playoff baseball game. My boys weren't interested in playing summer ball because they wanted a break. Soccer clinics start back up next week.
No rest for the wicked, or the parents of kids in sports.
Interesting thing I saw at today's game? There were a group of dads watching the game right outside of center field and technically not in the park. They were having drinks and smoking cigars. I was jealous.
Sounds like you need to scheme a way to join them.

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2021, 06:09:00 PM »

Morning Mr. Tony.
Howdy, Dave. Been an action packed day of chores and errands.
No sports on the docket currently?
We went to see friends' kids in a playoff baseball game. My boys weren't interested in playing summer ball because they wanted a break. Soccer clinics start back up next week.
No rest for the wicked, or the parents of kids in sports.
Interesting thing I saw at today's game? There were a group of dads watching the game right outside of center field and technically not in the park. They were having drinks and smoking cigars. I was jealous.
Sounds like you need to scheme a way to join them.
The parents on our team are not nearly that cool.

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2021, 07:29:51 PM »

Morning Mr. Tony.
Howdy, Dave. Been an action packed day of chores and errands.
No sports on the docket currently?
We went to see friends' kids in a playoff baseball game. My boys weren't interested in playing summer ball because they wanted a break. Soccer clinics start back up next week.
No rest for the wicked, or the parents of kids in sports.
Interesting thing I saw at today's game? There were a group of dads watching the game right outside of center field and technically not in the park. They were having drinks and smoking cigars. I was jealous.
Sounds like you need to scheme a way to join them.
The parents on our team are not nearly that cool.
Present company excepted, of course.

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2021, 07:41:34 PM »

Morning Mr. Tony.
Howdy, Dave. Been an action packed day of chores and errands.
No sports on the docket currently?
We went to see friends' kids in a playoff baseball game. My boys weren't interested in playing summer ball because they wanted a break. Soccer clinics start back up next week.
No rest for the wicked, or the parents of kids in sports.
Interesting thing I saw at today's game? There were a group of dads watching the game right outside of center field and technically not in the park. They were having drinks and smoking cigars. I was jealous.
Sounds like you need to scheme a way to join them.
The parents on our team are not nearly that cool.
Present company excepted, of course.
I'm actually not ballsy enough to just light a cigar behind center field. Pretty sure I'm not cool enough either.

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2021, 08:06:29 PM »

Morning Mr. Tony.
Howdy, Dave. Been an action packed day of chores and errands.
No sports on the docket currently?
We went to see friends' kids in a playoff baseball game. My boys weren't interested in playing summer ball because they wanted a break. Soccer clinics start back up next week.
No rest for the wicked, or the parents of kids in sports.
Interesting thing I saw at today's game? There were a group of dads watching the game right outside of center field and technically not in the park. They were having drinks and smoking cigars. I was jealous.
Sounds like you need to scheme a way to join them.
The parents on our team are not nearly that cool.
Present company excepted, of course.
I'm actually not ballsy enough to just light a cigar behind center field. Pretty sure I'm not cool enough either.
At least you know how you want to be when you grow up.

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2021, 09:17:30 PM »

Diesel Unlimited

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2021, 09:19:09 PM »

Thought I'd do a little mosquito fumigation.

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2021, 09:20:19 PM »

Diesel Unlimited

On quite the Diesel run!

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2021, 10:01:07 PM »

Do diesel fumes work for repelling mosquitoes?

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2021, 11:39:01 PM »

Do diesel fumes work for repelling mosquitoes?
I haven't seen any tonight, so maybe?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]