Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2021, 09:22:57 AM »

This week is going by too quickly. I need to slow this summer down for my own sanity. Planning to return to the office October 1. Probably only 2-3 days per week.
That's likely to be a culture shock for you. Not looking forward to that return journey myself.

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2021, 09:33:33 AM »

This week is going by too quickly. I need to slow this summer down for my own sanity. Planning to return to the office October 1. Probably only 2-3 days per week.
That's likely to be a culture shock for you. Not looking forward to that return journey myself.
Speaking of culture shock, I hope my kids remember how to act around other kids and teachers when they go back. They might be mostly feral at this point.

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2021, 09:59:45 AM »

This week is going by too quickly. I need to slow this summer down for my own sanity. Planning to return to the office October 1. Probably only 2-3 days per week.
That's likely to be a culture shock for you. Not looking forward to that return journey myself.
Speaking of culture shock, I hope my kids remember how to act around other kids and teachers when they go back. They might be mostly feral at this point.
At least their fellow students will be in the same boat.

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2021, 10:14:32 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2021, 10:15:20 AM »

This week is going by too quickly. I need to slow this summer down for my own sanity. Planning to return to the office October 1. Probably only 2-3 days per week.
That's likely to be a culture shock for you. Not looking forward to that return journey myself.
Speaking of culture shock, I hope my kids remember how to act around other kids and teachers when they go back. They might be mostly feral at this point.
At least their fellow students will be in the same boat.
That'll be true for probably half. A lot of kids in the schools did go back in April, but we had the option to keep them home, which we obviously took.

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2021, 10:49:30 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi JammingRaz. How did it go yesterday?

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2021, 10:50:30 AM »

This week is going by too quickly. I need to slow this summer down for my own sanity. Planning to return to the office October 1. Probably only 2-3 days per week.
That's likely to be a culture shock for you. Not looking forward to that return journey myself.
Speaking of culture shock, I hope my kids remember how to act around other kids and teachers when they go back. They might be mostly feral at this point.
At least their fellow students will be in the same boat.
That'll be true for probably half. A lot of kids in the schools did go back in April, but we had the option to keep them home, which we obviously took.
It's like riding a bike. Just gotta remember to put your pants on before you leave the house.

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2021, 10:54:43 AM »

This week is going by too quickly. I need to slow this summer down for my own sanity. Planning to return to the office October 1. Probably only 2-3 days per week.
That's likely to be a culture shock for you. Not looking forward to that return journey myself.
Speaking of culture shock, I hope my kids remember how to act around other kids and teachers when they go back. They might be mostly feral at this point.
At least their fellow students will be in the same boat.
That'll be true for probably half. A lot of kids in the schools did go back in April, but we had the option to keep them home, which we obviously took.
It's like riding a bike. Just gotta remember to put your pants on before you leave the house.
And let's be honest, that'll be the real challenge for all of us.

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2021, 10:55:08 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi JammingRaz. How did it go yesterday?
We wrote another song, "Dark Windows."

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2021, 10:55:33 AM »

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2021, 10:59:00 AM »

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2021, 11:09:36 AM »

Joe's deal: Drew Estate Tabak Especial Ltd. Cafe con Leche Belicoso - 10/49.99

(except for the sad clowns in MA)
They don't care....they have legal pot.

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2021, 11:11:56 AM »

This week is going by too quickly. I need to slow this summer down for my own sanity. Planning to return to the office October 1. Probably only 2-3 days per week.
That's likely to be a culture shock for you. Not looking forward to that return journey myself.
Speaking of culture shock, I hope my kids remember how to act around other kids and teachers when they go back. They might be mostly feral at this point.
At least their fellow students will be in the same boat.
That'll be true for probably half. A lot of kids in the schools did go back in April, but we had the option to keep them home, which we obviously took.
It's like riding a bike. Just gotta remember to put your pants on before you leave the house.
But remember, fly in front.

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2021, 11:14:08 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi JammingRaz. How did it go yesterday?
We wrote another song, "Dark Windows."
That sounds bouncy!

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2021, 11:15:05 AM »

Morning GolfinDave, InSessionRaz and TimeIsShortTony.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6