Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2021, 11:56:07 AM »

Troutdale, Oregon...FedEx's own Twilight Zone.

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2021, 11:59:29 AM »

Troutdale, Oregon...FedEx's own Twilight Zone.
CNS, at least it's getting a nice tour of the area.

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2021, 12:40:13 PM »

Troutdale, Oregon...FedEx's own Twilight Zone.
CNS, at least it's getting a nice tour of the area.
Okay, now I've been educated.  According to some people I know who have worked for FedEx, when a package has the status of In Transit for several days at the same location, it means the truck it's on got to that terminal but hasn't been unloaded.  When the truck gets unloaded, the package will be scanned and then it will have "Arrived at FedEx location."

I told them it seemed odd to me that two boxes from the same shipper at the same time would end up on two different trucks, since I already received half the shipment.  They chuckled and asked me what rock I'd just crawled out from under.

So...the keyboard ended up on a different truck than the audio interface.  And now, after sitting on a truck on the outskirts of Portland for five days, it has been unloaded.  It might actually get put on another truck today and arrive here tomorrow.

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2021, 01:02:32 PM »

[...]

Always a beacon of knowledge, Raz.

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2021, 01:24:25 PM »

Troutdale, Oregon...FedEx's own Twilight Zone.
Cool, I just learned there is a Cataldo, ID. That's my brother's name.

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2021, 01:40:22 PM »

Troutdale, Oregon...FedEx's own Twilight Zone.
Cool, I just learned there is a Cataldo, ID. That's my brother's name.
Knowledge is spreading like a delta variant in here today.

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2021, 01:54:50 PM »

Troutdale, Oregon...FedEx's own Twilight Zone.
Cool, I just learned there is a Cataldo, ID. That's my brother's name.
Knowledge is spreading like a delta variant in here today.
Faster than an STD in a whore house?

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2021, 02:00:48 PM »

Troutdale, Oregon...FedEx's own Twilight Zone.
Cool, I just learned there is a Cataldo, ID. That's my brother's name.
Knowledge is spreading like a delta variant in here today.
Faster than an STD in a whore house?
Precisely.

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2021, 02:16:42 PM »

I'm about to hazzuh. Have a happy Independence Day and long weekend, if relevant.

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2021, 02:16:47 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2021, 02:17:05 PM »

I'm about to hazzuh. Have a happy Independence Day and long weekend, if relevant.
Lol, just beat me. Have a good one, Tony.

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2021, 02:22:54 PM »

Time to pack up the gear and go make noise.

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2021, 04:15:49 PM »

I'm about to hazzuh. Have a happy Independence Day and long weekend, if relevant.
You going away Tone?

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2021, 04:20:03 PM »

Poring rain. My cave is now  a partial gym so no smoking inside. After a workout at the fitness club I will find sanctuary in my shed. 2 cigars a week on average has been the new norm.

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2021, 04:28:06 PM »

I'm about to hazzuh. Have a happy Independence Day and long weekend, if relevant.
You going away Tone?
Nah. Just logging off and not doing any work work until Tuesday. They get enough of my free time.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4